Hi boys, your fellow beef bro here.

Firstly, want to thank Ginza management who have really stepped up their hospitality recently. Been a long time punter of the shop, I'd say last 6 months they really have up'ed their game. Super friendly etc. So appreciate it!

Now onto the date....for those haven't seen Liv on the roster, very elusive, hard to book. She works minimal hours (I am guessing from what I have seen, 3 hours a week only).So it is a completly different kettle of fish when it comes to service, not burnt out, really passion and into it.

Face: Big round eyes, skinny type face. Very pretty. Looks like a girl you would find in Tokyo that you met at a bar. If you saw her on the street you would take a second look if you know what I mean.
Body: this is the part I actually think is better than expected. For those that have seen the beautiful J Asahi (see my earlier reviews), very similar body. Super super leggy, skinny, fit (does she do yoga?!). Kind of like a model.
Service: again, really good. sloppy BBBJ, more GFE like but you have to treat her right as well for the service to be returned. Be gentle boys. Overall service was very GFE like but a GFE that is "really into it" if you get me.

P.S wash your hands when you shower, trust me I'll leave the surprise for you to experience.

Treat her well, hopefully she stays in the industry for long!