Thread: J Liv - A date with a girl from Tokyo

J Liv - A date with a girl from Tokyo

Hi boys, your fellow beef bro here.

Firstly, want to thank Ginza management who have really stepped up their hospitality recently. Been a long time punter of the shop, I'd say last 6 months they really have up'ed their game. Super friendly etc. So appreciate it!

Now onto the date....for those haven't seen Liv on the roster, very elusive, hard to book. She works minimal hours (I am guessing from what I have seen, 3 hours a week only).So it is a completly different kettle of fish when it comes to service, not burnt out, really passion and into it.

Face: Big round eyes, skinny type face. Very pretty. Looks like a girl you would find in Tokyo that you met at a bar. If you saw her on the street you would take a second look if you know what I mean.
    Body: this is the part I actually think is better than expected. For those that have seen the beautiful J Asahi (see my earlier reviews), very similar body. Super super leggy, skinny, fit (does she do yoga?!). Kind of like a model.
    Service: again, really good. sloppy BBBJ, more GFE like but you have to treat her right as well for the service to be returned. Be gentle boys. Overall service was very GFE like but a GFE that is "really into it" if you get me.

P.S wash your hands when you shower, trust me I'll leave the surprise for you to experience.

Treat her well, hopefully she stays in the industry for long!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Hi boys, your fellow beef bro here.

Firstly, want to thank Ginza management who have really stepped up their hospitality recently. Been a long time punter of the shop, I'd say last 6 months they really have up'ed their game. Super friendly etc. So appreciate it!

Now onto the date....for those haven't seen Liv on the roster, very elusive, hard to book. She works minimal hours (I am guessing from what I have seen, 3 hours a week only).So it is a completly different kettle of fish when it comes to service, not burnt out, really passion and into it.

Face: Big round eyes, skinny type face. Very pretty. Looks like a girl you would find in Tokyo that you met at a bar. If you saw her on the street you would take a second look if you know what I mean.
    Body: this is the part I actually think is better than expected. For those that have seen the beautiful J Asahi (see my earlier reviews), very similar body. Super super leggy, skinny, fit (does she do yoga?!). Kind of like a model.
    Service: again, really good. sloppy BBBJ, more GFE like but you have to treat her right as well for the service to be returned. Be gentle boys. Overall service was very GFE like but a GFE that is "really into it" if you get me.

P.S wash your hands when you shower, trust me I'll leave the surprise for you to experience.

Treat her well, hopefully she stays in the industry for long!
    Very nice and compact AR! Can agree on whatever written here, and I do get it on the wash hands part! Really catched me by surprise the first time, but then really got into it 🤣

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh! I actually would rate Liv's body waayy hotter and sexier than Asahi. Face also the prettiest so far among others in my opinion.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro, I must be blind, tried to find her profile on the website but it’s not there!

Hope she’s still around

Junior Member(有D料到)
    J Liv’s profile page is still up:
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/Girls/3717

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ftripper View Post
    Bro, I must be blind, tried to find her profile on the website but it’s not there!

Hope she’s still around
    Don't worry she will be around for a while, she has an office job here in Sydney. Cheers!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Finding her on the roster is harder than finding a leprechaun and pot of gold at the end of a rainbow