Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Women's Football World Cup

Well I'm going for Japan. They've scored more goals than any other team (11). Also, on the Japanese news on channel 35 at 11pm their supporters are fun. They flutter little Japanese flags and paint flags on both cheeks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    I watch a lot of soccer ... predominantly english premier league and men internationals ... i have to say, watching the matildas is better than watching the socceroos. Tactically and skills wise, they play better! would they win against the men, probably not but in the womens world cup, if they play well, they can beat anyone on the day.
    How would the Matildas with Sam go against the mens team, the Socceroos?

They should organise the game, and book the Sydney Olympic stadium. Would sell 90 000 tickets

Men would never agree to it for obvious reasons

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marble View Post

They should organise the game, and book the Sydney Olympic stadium. Would sell 90 000 tickets

Just like the US womens team can probably beat the mens team any day lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marble View Post

Any chance of being humiliated by losing to a women's team MUST be avoided at all costs!

I have an idea. Why don't we have MIXED football teams play against each other? Just like there is mixed doubles in tennis, badminton, ping pong, etc.

They can make it a wholly separate category. I think it would be great. Imagine the goal scoring celebrations that would take place. Star striker takes off her top, midfield dude grabs her boobs and they make love right there on the pitch!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Any chance of being humiliated by losing to a women's team MUST be avoided at all costs!

I have an idea. Why don't we have MIXED football teams play against each other? Just like there is mixed doubles in tennis, badminton, ping pong, etc.

They can make it a wholly separate category. I think it would be great. Imagine the goal scoring celebrations that would take place. Star striker takes off her top, midfield dude grabs her boobs and they make love right there on the pitch!
    lol, that makes anticipation for a goal to another level. But then, PK at the end will probably take a lot longer because they just end up all having sex lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Just like the US womens team can probably beat the mens team any day lol
    Doubtful. Last night they were beaten by one woman - Zecira Musovic, the Swedish Goalkeeper. The US had 70% of possession and 9 shots on goal to the Swedes 1. And lost

Junior Member(有D料到)
    118548557_1113111545770322_987796682224818272_n-819x1024.jpg

Keeping to the theme, post pictures of your favourite...mine is Jordyn Huitema. Shame Canada has gone home now

Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Doubtful. Last night they were beaten by one woman - Zecira Musovic, the Swedish Goalkeeper. The US had 70% of possession and 9 shots on goal to the Swedes 1. And lost
    The mens team didn't even make it into the WC, so yea...lol

usatsi_7415124.jpg

I don't watch women's sport to perv, but soccer player or not, Alex Morgan is just beautiful.

Japan bowed out, unfortunately. One of their player's missed a penalty shot. On the NHK news on channel 35 at 11pm (every night) I saw her tearfully apologising and offering many a bow.

I much prefer the way Japan celebrates their sporting success: big smiles and fluttering of brave little red spotted flags. The way Australia does it is with over the top jingoism.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    when i watch mens soccer for aus they just seem unco lol no fluidity when moving the ball

Junior Member(有D料到)
    LOL umm tbh you think any hotties from china will wanna play sport would rather be an influencer or be with some rich bloke

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The siccerroosbarent that good against their opponents so it is shit to watch

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sicceroosbarent

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234