Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go to the gym, but not for your health

Junior Member(有D料到)

Go to the gym, but not for your health

I am in my 40s, not very fit, and have an average body to be clear. But about a year ago I started hitting the gym just for general heart health. A lot of cardio and some weights, but again, I have a "dad bod" and the closest I've been to a 6 pack is at the bottle shop.

But at my last ML visit, she was massaging my back and said "You go to the gym. Nice." I said, "You can tell?". She said of course she can tell!

Now I've been complimented by MLs for (that's part of what we pay for, right?), but never in this specific way. And my wife certainly hasn't made any mention of any changes to my physique since I started at the gym.

So boys, go to the gym for your self esteem boost when an ML notices!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I head to the gym quiet frequently and play sport. And I agree, it feels good when a ML complements your body

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    And that's why we visit the girls, they stoke our egos.
    I take the piss out of myself as much as possible, but I'm very aware not many guys in their late 40s, in fact not many guys in general, are in good shape, let alone in as good shape as I am. Arrogant? Maybe, but just being honest also, and the girls do comment on that. If I had a dollar for every time a girl had commented on how most guys that visit the shops are, quote unquote, "fat" as she ran her hand over my shoulder or back, yeah I'd have made a lot of money in a very strange way.
    Wives see you every day, and familiarity breeds contempt in some cases. When was the last time your wife complimented you on anything? (And you her? But that's another conversation).

Gym is great for so many things, yeah self esteem, health, anti-ageing etc, and yes the girls can easily tell when not presented with abody that's like 120kg of chewed bubblegum...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ya! wife are not much of a compliment only when they were your GF before you married them. WL/ML is their job to up your ego so you come back and give a bigger tips like you have a big dick and strong one or you can last long time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Simply might have been because she could feel tight muscles and nothing to do with looking more muscular.
    I get asked if I go to gym all the time but don'tdo any exercise. Their next question is do you use a computer.

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    I've been lifting since the start of this year and my ML said I have nice strong arms. She then started playfully rubbing my bi's and tri's. Feels good knowing your hard work gets acknowledged.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbiBrown View Post
    I am in my 40s, not very fit, and have an average body to be clear. But about a year ago I started hitting the gym just for general heart health. A lot of cardio and some weights, but again, I have a "dad bod" and the closest I've been to a 6 pack is at the bottle shop.

But at my last ML visit, she was massaging my back and said "You go to the gym. Nice." I said, "You can tell?". She said of course she can tell!

Now I've been complimented by MLs for (that's part of what we pay for, right?), but never in this specific way. And my wife certainly hasn't made any mention of any changes to my physique since I started at the gym.

So boys, go to the gym for your self esteem boost when an ML notices!
    Next thing I guess you'll get a PhD to impress the WLs what a scholar you are?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Next thing I guess you'll get a PhD to impress the WLs what a scholar you are?
    I'll go for a PhD when you learn to read.

Banned
    I'll go for a PhD when you learn to read.
    Don't forget to wear the PhD mortal board when you visit the parlour for lasting memory.

Banned
    Public gyms are for gays who want to attract another man. Why would anyone think the only one woman in the gym will suddenly wet her yoga pants and pass on your number?

The worse thing about gyms these days are the YTbers, TikTokers and IGers who bring their camera & tripods to the gym, being a nuisance filming themselves up as if they're celebrities.

You want a gym? Go join a Greco-roman wrestling gym and get smashed. And enjoy being teabagged while holding out a leg choke.

Banned
    I'm sure the MLs care about the Pineapples than your muscles.

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Yeah it sweetens the taste of jizz so it'll be easier for her to swallow

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I must be going to the wrong fucken place....all the gyms I go to have have a massage table and a mirror on the wall.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You really are truly illiterate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Public gyms are for gays who want to attract another man. Why would anyone think the only one woman in the gym will suddenly wet her yoga pants and pass on your number?

The worse thing about gyms these days are the YTbers, TikTokers and IGers who bring their camera & tripods to the gym, being a nuisance filming themselves up as if they're celebrities.

You want a gym? Go join a Greco-roman wrestling gym and get smashed. And enjoy being teabagged while holding out a leg choke.
    I was on the wrestling team in high school and am well versed in triangle chokes. But it's not something I'd pay for.

Banned
    You really are truly illiterate.
    I'm sure you carry an armful of thick books when you visit a massage parlour to impress those MLs and WLs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm sure you carry an armful of thick books when you visit a massage parlour to impress those MLs and WLs.

You really are insufferable. And no, I just carry an expensive camera and tell them I'm a professional photographer. I've heard that works for some BS trolls.

Banned
    You really are insufferable. And no, I just carry an expensive camera and tell them I'm a professional photographer. I've heard that works for some BS trolls.
    Beside your muscles, PhD and thick books what else you have to impress the WLs? Your extra large long dick?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Invest in your health looking good fit & healthy makes a big difference

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been going to the gym and doing sport for best part of 30 years as I enjoy it anyway and feel better, think better and fuck better (last longer too) when I'm physically fit.

It has worked to my benefit many times on punts over the years, as I have been complemented on "having a sexy body" and received some "benefits" as a result ("only for you" - yeah, sure darling ).

But gym works for me .... I always enjoy my punts more when it is after a good exercise session.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast