Thread: Visiting syd

Junior Member(有D料到)

Visiting syd

Hey Fellow Syd punters,

Im gonna be visiting syd soon, staying around the city and hoping for good shops to visit. Im from Brisbane and the punting here isnt that good. So looking for a fun filled week with the best syd has to offer. So appreciate and fav ML and shop. Thanks a million and happy hosting the WWC

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For WL - marrickville No5 One of the thai girls
    For ML - personal favourite cbdstyle360 if it counts as massage but will be costly
    Massage at Central - Kat is a great time but not many extras available i think

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Hey Fellow Syd punters,

Im gonna be visiting syd soon, staying around the city and hoping for good shops to visit. Im from Brisbane and the punting here isnt that good. So looking for a fun filled week with the best syd has to offer. So appreciate and fav ML and shop. Thanks a million and happy hosting the WWC
    I’ve done ARs on two of the thai girls (Paula and Patty) and there’s plenty on here if you wanna get an idea of what to expect

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There are dozens of "recommendable" shops in Sydney.

Read through the reports already here. Then perhaps ask questions about specific locations/shops/girls that take your interest.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Many private girls in Sydney,You may find them on some adult websites.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Go through After Report, Find the positive ones you like. Google map the shop location. Check Shop Roster and either make a booking or walk in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    my preference would be cbdstyle360 in Pitt Street. Most of the girls are young and hot and provide a great service. Not cheap though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This question is asked every few months. If you search through the forum you will find similar threads. Then the reviews are there already and some shops may stand out for you based on where you stay in Sydney. Do write your reviews so we can give the feedback to the next traveller.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    This question is asked every few months. If you search through the forum you will find similar threads. Then the reviews are there already and some shops may stand out for you based on where you stay in Sydney. Do write your reviews so we can give the feedback to the next traveller.
    Hi all,

Thank you for the advice. I did try to go the forum, and alot of n times the shops add thier bits in there. Not sure if its from real punters. I will.write my reviews...Sydney is.soo.much better than Brisbane for punters. I.do.enjoy all MLs. But overall look for a good quality massage and ending. Korean and thai being my fav, they just seem more friendly

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sure understand it’s not easy to navigate. In looking for review sort them with dates. The new ones from members will be at the top. Usually the shop keep the old review alive by posting their roster. Fair enough it will Al feast tell you who is working.
    Remember the popular girls get booked out quickly so if you like a review call the shop and book ahead of time. If they ask you have you met them. I found the below threads of people asking for information about Sydney. See if you find it helpful.

It would be easier for you if you know where you are going to stay so could look at shops closer to the location.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ht=time+Sydney

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ht=time+Sydney

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...isiting+Sydney

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So i got carried away and tried a few girls. Gosh the qld guys lack the amount of talent in syd

Syd baby massage

Tried Sarah, gosh love her body. That ass is all I'd ever need. Great massage technique and good finish. I so wish she didnt have a partner and would indulge me by riding me. Doesn't work everyday so don't think I'd see her again.

Liya, another hottie but she wasnt interested in giving a massage, went straight in for the kill, good session over all...her ass is.no whr near as lovely as sarah but her boobs make up for it. Loved when she sat on me n pushed her pussy towards my face.

200 stanmore, well i couldnt find any proper reiews so went with the recommendations of the mamasan, tried summer, thai girl...lovely body and great massage technique. Very professional. But didnt seem to keen for any TT, and she didnt make any use of the hole in the table. On the flip very basic, all in all that experience put me off from trying 200 Stanmore again.

Ella SBM, well hot bod...great massage but she didnt seem interested over all. Kept a fair distance from my hand. Didnt have such a great time with her.

Tried angel from SBM, I get the vibe shes a LB, no TT, but anyway the massage was good...ending was ok...

Aki,SBM, love her ass. Good massage. But nothing so special.

I would return to syd, hopefully soon, would be around the CBD area so any places in and around worth a visit, please let me know. Im happy with an rnt and cant really afford anything above 150 per punt. I cum fairly quick as i get too excited by the amazing bodies so.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry to hear one of the mamasans suggested a dud punt but sometimes their motivation is not is showing you the best service, its to get an ML a customer

Next time you are in Sydney let us all know and follow ABCDEFGH

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=carebear;2768073]So i got carried away and tried a few girls. Gosh the qld guys lack the amount of talent in syd

Syd baby massage

Tried Sarah, gosh love her body. That ass is all I'd ever need. Great massage technique and good finish. I so wish she didnt have a partner and would indulge me by riding me. Doesn't work everyday so don't think I'd see her again.

That must be a new partner as I have fucked Sarah twice in the last 4 months. Last time maybe 2 months ago