Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many nationalities?

Junior Member(有D料到)

How many nationalities?

How many different nationalities have you had?
    For me; aussie(do i count indigenous separately?), Greek, Indian, Chinese, Taiwan, Singaporean, Norwegian, Italian, French, German, Uzbekistan, lebanese, south African,
    English, scottish, Korean, Dutch, papua new guinea, kiwi (maori), African (fuck knows where) Russian and Uruguayan (or thereabouts).
    Given up looking an Eskimo though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aussie, Korean, Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Czech.
    pretty basic

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Asian, Korean,Aussie ,a little bit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am an Aussie infatuated with Asians only - preference Vietnamese (just nice to be with and great service) , several Chinese (never disappoint) and some Thai (underperform) and one ABC was fantastic and an Indian (really pleasant) I am avoiding Aussie and European.

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Thai, Chinese, Viet. I need to get my numbers up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have probably fucked over 2000 different girls in my life time, all different nationalities, a majority would have been punts, here in Australia and overseas,
    when I worked bar in a night club, I would pick up different women each week, a lot of them where Irish and British backpackers with a few Korean and Japanese girls, with of course a hell lot of mixed aussie with different nationality backgrounds,
    Places I have fucked girls in AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, China, Macau, Taiwan, Japan, Malta, England, Hawaii, and of course on South Pacific cruises ship,
    After returning from Thailand I can truely say my punting days are over as I have rekindle with an old flame who use to live in Sydney and now in the process of looking into living in Bangkok full time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    I have probably fucked over 2000 different girls in my life time, all different nationalities, a majority would have been punts, here in Australia and overseas,
    when I worked bar in a night club, I would pick up different women each week, a lot of them where Irish and British backpackers with a few Korean and Japanese girls, with of course a hell lot of mixed aussie with different nationality backgrounds,
    Places I have fucked girls in AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, China, Macau, Taiwan, Japan, Malta, England, Hawaii, and of course on South Pacific cruises ship,
    After returning from Thailand I can truely say my punting days are over as I have rekindle with an old flame who use to live in Sydney and now in the process of looking into living in Bangkok full time
    Salute bro a good career to look back on. Good luck!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I lost count how many girls I had over the years but many nationalities but lately all Asian ladies. I dunno I find Asian girls very tasty and skilled

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I dunno I find Asian girls very tasty and skilled
    Also best looking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mostly Asians, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Viet etc.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olddog View Post
    How many different nationalities have you had?
    For me; aussie(do i count indigenous separately?), Greek, Indian, Chinese, Taiwan, Singaporean, Norwegian, Italian, French, German, Uzbekistan, lebanese, south African,
    English, scottish, Korean, Dutch, papua new guinea, kiwi (maori), African (fuck knows where) Russian and Uruguayan (or thereabouts).
    Given up looking an Eskimo though.
    No Thai, Japanese or Vietnamese??

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I've been an avid traveler the past 15 years or so. Been to many different countries and lived overseas for awhile. So I think I have quite a list, but nothing to gloat about, maybe just a little interesting to see. So I've had Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Singaporean, English, Irish, Dutch, French, Greek, Panamanian, Romanian, Russian, Bulgarian, and of course, American. Now the question is, what is your favorite nationality?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    No Thai, Japanese or Vietnamese??
    Did I leave Thai of the list? Should have included Viet, probably the most beautiful of all. No Japanese

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Yours is the best life any man will ever want.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Favourite nationality.. Norwegian was absolutely stunning beautiful.. no idea how I scored this. Vietnamese are most beautiful on average. South African fulfilled every fantasy I ever had and (I was much younger) we would go for two days straight, not leave the apartment and stopped for food only.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I fucked a Tasmanian girl once.
    It was a pretty unique experience. She could suck my dick and rim my arsehole at the same time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CursedCoomer View Post
    Also best looking
    Yes they are very good looking and I love them especially the ones with big tits. I find some Asian girls have really good sucking skills. I have a regular one I see among others.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For me the ones I can remember have been:

Thai
    Chinese
    Korean
    French
    Brazilian
    Vietnamese
    Indonesian
    Filipino
    Mauritian
    Indian
    American
    Australian
    Singaporean
    Japanese

A lot of these are from the good old days at Croydon 219 when it was almost like the United Nations!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I fucked a Tasmanian girl once.
    It was a pretty unique experience. She could suck my dick and rim my arsehole at the same time.
    Now that should be a whole new thread.. dwarfs, Siamese twins, double amputees, and Tasmanians

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Dunno, never counted but it’d be all the asian and se Asian however many that is.
    Then Caucasian most European, Aussie etc.

The ones I haven’t are African, S American, Indian.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast