Thread: J Momo - Skip This One

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Momo - Skip This One

Appearance: Momo is essentially your typical Jap girl, long black hair, no tattoos or piercing but her pussy is shaved (from memory). She’s more “full” in person but by no means chubby. Her tits feel natural but there not that fun to squeeze. I’d say her ass is the highlight - big, round and firm.

Services: Shower - it started off nice but her attitude just didn’t make it a nice experience (more on that below).
    BBBJ - nothing special and not quite the BJ l expect from Jap girls. She was quite slow and never went deep enough and it was just shallow and not sensual. I did like when she would stroke me while liking my shaft but it just didn’t really do it for me. Little to no foreplay as well, she licked my nipples for about 30 seconds and just went straight to BBBJ.
    Sex - this was the highlight (for awhile). As soon as she got on-top, felt like she just got into it, started kissing (only light kissing with lips closed, so no DFK like stated in her profile), we switched to doggy and have to admit, doing her from behind felt really good. She then asked to switch to missionary and this is when things heated up, she would egg me on to go deeper, harder and asking me to keep fucking her, she would kiss me, moan and she even started rubbing her clit. We switched to doggy again cause l really liked it but then we took a break and she said she wanted to change the condom. I asked her for another BBBJ cause felt like l wasn’t hard enough to keep going and was just going to go for CIM but she quickly just started complaining before, during and after the BBBJ. Before, she would say things like “why didn’t you cum already?” And looked annoyed she had to give me a HJ and BBBJ, she would also say “99% of my customers would have came already” and basically other comments like that and l just got out of the mood... mind you we still had about 25 mins left for the session. This went on, she’d keep on saying you should try the other girls or go to the shops in the city, etc. I tried for awhile to switch the topic but her attitude was just so off putting.

WIR? Fuck no. She’s honestly overhyped and not as attractive as you think, your money is much better spent on T Marine, or V Yumi or T Patty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow she has a great body was gonna try but yikes thanks for the honest review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Wow she has a great body was gonna try but yikes thanks for the honest review
    Look l should say that your YMMV and *maybe* l just caught her on a bad day but l still stand by what l said above. It shouldn’t be my fault if other customers or some other reason l don’t have control over, is why you can’t provide a good service or l guess just be friendly. If you end up booking her, hope you get a better session than me. Though l expect more from a girl charging $300 an hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, bro. I had an equally shitty experience with her back in March (at another place). Looks like her attitude still hasn't improved much since then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peanut Butter View Post
    Look l should say that your YMMV and *maybe* l just caught her on a bad day but l still stand by what l said above. It shouldn’t be my fault if other customers or some other reason l don’t have control over, is why you can’t provide a good service or l guess just be friendly. If you end up booking her, hope you get a better session than me. Though l expect more from a girl charging $300 an hour.
    Agree bro girls can have bad days especially in this industry. All my girls i’ve seen been great cant say i’ve had a bad one yet but when you pay so much for a service and see other reviews about same attitude it’s off putting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wtf? did she really say those things? That attitude sucks lol, YMMV or not...that's no way to treat a customer, especially at $300 an hour. Thanks for the heads up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Wtf? did she really say those things? That attitude sucks lol, YMMV or not...that's no way to treat a customer, especially at $300 an hour. Thanks for the heads up.
    Did l mention that she basically yelled at me for not understanding how she wanted me to position my hips when l asked if l could try titty fucking her? Yeah tbh, l kept it brief in my original post to give the general gist.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Appearance: Momo is essentially your typical Jap girl, long black hair, no tattoos or piercing but her pussy is shaved (from memory). She’s more “full” in person but by no means chubby. Her tits feel natural but there not that fun to squeeze. I’d say her ass is the highlight - big, round and firm.

Services: Shower - it started off nice but her attitude just didn’t make it a nice experience (more on that below).
    BBBJ - nothing special and not quite the BJ l expect from Jap girls. She was quite slow and never went deep enough and it was just shallow and not sensual. I did like when she would stroke me while liking my shaft but it just didn’t really do it for me. Little to no foreplay as well, she licked my nipples for about 30 seconds and just went straight to BBBJ.
    Sex - this was the highlight (for awhile). As soon as she got on-top, felt like she just got into it, started kissing (only light kissing with lips closed, so no DFK like stated in her profile), we switched to doggy and have to admit, doing her from behind felt really good. She then asked to switch to missionary and this is when things heated up, she would egg me on to go deeper, harder and asking me to keep fucking her, she would kiss me, moan and she even started rubbing her clit. We switched to doggy again cause l really liked it but then we took a break and she said she wanted to change the condom. I asked her for another BBBJ cause felt like l wasn’t hard enough to keep going and was just going to go for CIM but she quickly just started complaining before, during and after the BBBJ. Before, she would say things like “why didn’t you cum already?” And looked annoyed she had to give me a HJ and BBBJ, she would also say “99% of my customers would have came already” and basically other comments like that and l just got out of the mood... mind you we still had about 25 mins left for the session. This went on, she’d keep on saying you should try the other girls or go to the shops in the city, etc. I tried for awhile to switch the topic but her attitude was just so off putting.

WIR? Fuck no. She’s honestly overhyped and not as attractive as you think, your money is much better spent on T Marine, or V Yumi or T Patty.

This is the polar opposite of my experience with Momo, which was one of the best sessions I’ve had to date. She was very friendly from the second she walked in, her beautiful smile and gorgeous body is worth the price of admission alone imho. She looked at me in the eyes when she talked and introduced herself, she hugged and kissed me, complimented my cologne scent, and gives off a very girl next door vibe.

I get what you mean by lack of experience in some of the services she provided but overall, she was great when I saw her. DFK was provided, in fact, she initiated it on me. She did CBJ with me though, but no biggie. Involved lots of spit, no teeth, slower in pace but she did go deep every now and then, didn’t forget the balls either. We did cowgirl, mish and doggy and I almost blew early, which in all honesty is quite rare for me these days. Her boobs are from what I remember, full, bouncy, and soft. She’s also not as sensitive as a lot of Jap girls are. 69 was great, don’t know if it was an act but after a few minutes of me going down her, her legs shook and she came on my chest (her juice oozing out was a huge turn on).

I feel like she’s definitely more of a GFE type, and she does come off fairly reserved at first, she inspects you thoroughly before deciding which direction to go. Personally, I tend to match the girls’ energy, if they’re a full on PSE type (Marine, Paula, Naomi for example) then I let them lead the way, and if they’re more “cautious” and GFE, I go gentle on them, and kick it up a notch little by little. I noticed that she enjoyed the little touches, like hair strokes, caresses on cheek, neck and ear kisses, gentle rubs on thighs, etc. and she lets loose after these.

I always say to myself, no matter how horny I am, I need to make sure that this girl enjoys my presence as well, then she will return the favor twofold. Hey, maybe you caught her on a bad day, maybe it was late during her shift, or something? Personally I can’t wait to meet her again hahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for the review Mr peanut butter.

I will Skip.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar

Damn. Thanks for the honest opinion/intel @Mr Peanut Butter. I may sit this one out as well
    Like you said, even if you caught her on a bad day or she had a bad previous customer, she should still give good service. This says alot about how inconsistent her service probly is.
    Should be same level of enthusiasm & service for all customers.

You mentioned V Yumi is better, do you have intel on Yumi? Thanks Bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep, l ended up just posting a whole seperate thread on her - makes it easier for other punters.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing, Mr.
    She was on my to-do list, now I need to re-think.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saved my time, MrPB.
    Glad I decided to check for reviews before booking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the honest AR Peanut Butter, another one to add to the forget list.

She looked chubby from the profile pic, your review just confirms it.

Asking your customer have you cum yet with 20 minutes left is a REAL turn off. Solid thumbs down.

Hard pass

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Unfortunately some girls forget that at the end of the day, this is a service based industry

And their very survival in this industry depends on service, customers & repeat business

(Of course customers also need to treat the girl well & with respect too. Its a 2 way street)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Surprised to hear this from a Japanese girl and yes, it is a real turn off when you hear this. What is with these girls asking when you come? If a guy wants to come, it's up to him and not her.

Basically, the latest arrival of girls want money but for less effort these days. Very disappointing to hear.
    Imagine if they actually tell you to stop.. doesn't matter how much you pay, if you don't stop, it becomes rape....

Something to think about hey?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekyy View Post
    This is the polar opposite of my experience with Momo, which was one of the best sessions I’ve had to date. She was very friendly from the second she walked in, her beautiful smile and gorgeous body is worth the price of admission alone imho. She looked at me in the eyes when she talked and introduced herself, she hugged and kissed me, complimented my cologne scent, and gives off a very girl next door vibe.

I get what you mean by lack of experience in some of the services she provided but overall, she was great when I saw her. DFK was provided, in fact, she initiated it on me. She did CBJ with me though, but no biggie. Involved lots of spit, no teeth, slower in pace but she did go deep every now and then, didn’t forget the balls either. We did cowgirl, mish and doggy and I almost blew early, which in all honesty is quite rare for me these days. Her boobs are from what I remember, full, bouncy, and soft. She’s also not as sensitive as a lot of Jap girls are. 69 was great, don’t know if it was an act but after a few minutes of me going down her, her legs shook and she came on my chest (her juice oozing out was a huge turn on).

I feel like she’s definitely more of a GFE type, and she does come off fairly reserved at first, she inspects you thoroughly before deciding which direction to go. Personally, I tend to match the girls’ energy, if they’re a full on PSE type (Marine, Paula, Naomi for example) then I let them lead the way, and if they’re more “cautious” and GFE, I go gentle on them, and kick it up a notch little by little. I noticed that she enjoyed the little touches, like hair strokes, caresses on cheek, neck and ear kisses, gentle rubs on thighs, etc. and she lets loose after these.

I always say to myself, no matter how horny I am, I need to make sure that this girl enjoys my presence as well, then she will return the favor twofold. Hey, maybe you caught her on a bad day, maybe it was late during her shift, or something? Personally I can’t wait to meet her again hahah
    Personallly, im with you. I saw her weeks ago and she was awesome, so much so that i added a few more hours after the nuru massage