Thread: Mia Viet Babe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mia Viet Babe

Got suckered in when I saw that it was Mia's last day a few weeks ago. Turns out she's already back on the roster. 😅😂

Mia's photos are completely real. Enhanced tits, and she assures me a real ass which is an absolute peach.

She greeted me in a tiny bikini and showed me to our room. Usual shower with not too much water play. On to the bed.. light DFK, cat bath and a nice body slide. Nice bbbj with good tongue action, not too sloppy or any DT.. but she had me at full attention. on with the Dom and she hops on, which is an absolute highlight.. stunning girl bouncing and grinding on you. She definitely was trying to get me to cum quickly which I tried to slow her down at times.. but she eventually won and I collapsed in a heap.

She speaks very limited English so don't expect much in the way of a conversation.

Overall she's an absolute babe and provides a pretty good service. I'd come back for 2nds.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by raym011 View Post
    Got suckered in when I saw that it was Mia's last day a few weeks ago. Turns out she's already back on the roster. 😅😂

Mia's photos are completely real. Enhanced tits, and she assures me a real ass which is an absolute peach.

She greeted me in a tiny bikini and showed me to our room. Usual shower with not too much water play. On to the bed.. light DFK, cat bath and a nice body slide. Nice bbbj with good tongue action, not too sloppy or any DT.. but she had me at full attention. on with the Dom and she hops on, which is an absolute highlight.. stunning girl bouncing and grinding on you. She definitely was trying to get me to cum quickly which I tried to slow her down at times.. but she eventually won and I collapsed in a heap.

She speaks very limited English so don't expect much in the way of a conversation.

Overall she's an absolute babe and provides a pretty good service. I'd come back for 2nds.
    Have to agree. Mia is as beautiful as any WL I have seen in more than 40 years of philandering. I too worried about the last day but she said she had to go back home and would return soon. The only problems in my sessions were me and that is my regrets. To her credit she tried everything to get me going and everything is very good. English is limited but she asked me to speak as slow as possible and we were ok. She is a bombshell 🔥 so I hope for all that she survives the rush.

Thanks for the after report brother
    Mia is on tomorrow !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42