Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wost ML comment ever for tips

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    I truly hope you reported this to the reception.

I don't care if she's in financial distress. A standard NHJ is 50, has been for ages.
    Yeah I did report, just I had doubts before the session as the owner/reception was lecturing her. It took a long time before the receptionist went on the counter

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    See, I read this and think "that's terrible, best avoid that girl."

But..

But some sick part of my brain is saying "book her and see if she roughs you up a bit, maybe slaps you once to show you she ain't bullshitting..." and it degenerates in to a hot steamy throw each other around the room romp...

And now I'm imagining a scene like this too... https://youtu.be/ZomwVcGt0LE

Maybe best just to avoid...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i once encountered this lady in a chatswood massage shop and she tried all she could with all kind of lies to try to milk more out of me for a simple HJ.. she could have been a great PUA

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Damn bruh, she sounds like a good dom

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro, I think you might be too gentle a person in real life that's why she thought she could push you around. I could tell from how you posted this thread. You wanted to tell us what happened but only said it half here half there. Have no fear bro. Stand Up for your rights.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s good to know about this. Thanks. Easier in retrospect. I would have tried to walk out and/or involve Mama in the discussion. We are not particularly rational in these circumstances. It can depend on the quality and the personality of the Mama.

Normally we don’t pay in advance. Some shops get the handjob dollars in advance. I don’t know much about the Chill management.

We all waste money sometimes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reading the original post I was thinking there’s gotta be another side of the story but then another punter corroborates OP’s experience. Wow this is some crazy shit. I’ve also experienced somewhat of a pushy ML Laura from 227NS shop. I don’t think she works there often. But I could tell she was fed up with her job and was only interested in extracting max cash from me. I settled for $50HJ and got a very minimal effort service. Couldn’t wait to get out of there. Luckily I wasn’t pinned down haha

Senior Member(無間使者)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How long did you book for?
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, I think you might be too gentle a person in real life that's why she thought she could push you around. I could tell from how you posted this thread. You wanted to tell us what happened but only said it half here half there. Have no fear bro. Stand Up for your rights.
    I just didn't take time to write it all up.I did tell how fuck up she was asking and compared her to other people. I am not coming back ever again and told the shop too.

I made her kneel and nearly cummed on her face haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    I just didn't take time to write it all up.I did tell how fuck up she was asking and compared her to other people. I am not coming back ever again and told the shop too.

I made her kneel and nearly cummed on her face haha
    Sounds like someone is jealous

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happend to me with cherry 227NS, just got normal service with HJ. Gave her $50, she said “NO”. $70. So i gave her, thought that was the standard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defqon888 View Post
    Happend to me with cherry 227NS, just got normal service with HJ. Gave her $50, she said “NO”. $70. So i gave her, thought that was the standard.
    I know her for a long time at qvb. Times changed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cherry is getting jaded after jerking off so many cocks, she seemed so fed up with me lol. Apparently she’s not getting as many customers these days compared to other girls on the roster.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its seems that ML asking to pay tips/extra before start is an indication of a bad session.

I wish she asks before start of PART A, then I can change girl...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Cherry is getting jaded after jerking off so many cocks, she seemed so fed up with me lol. Apparently she’s not getting as many customers these days compared to other girls on the roster.
    That’s too bad Cherry used to be an old favorite of mine but the writing was on the wall for me even at the start of the year.

Things like telling me to change my normal hour bookings to 45 min so she can take more customers, telling me stories of other punters tipping her generous amounts, etc.

She never directly asked me for more money, maybe because I’ve known her for awhile but I got the sense she was unimpressed when I paid her the normal tip.

I still think she’s one of the best to visit if you’re looking for a pair of tits to fuck but I’d have to think twice about seeing her now.. a bad attitude kills the whole vibe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Exactly the same thing that happened to me

What a vibe / mood killer aye

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And then there's the other side, after discussing tips etc and the job was done the guy just walks out without tipping.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's her next move if pinning down doesn't work?
    Will she grab your balls and try to squeeze an extra pineapple out of you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Once a WL told me a sob story about trying to make ends meet having to feed her kids trying pull at my heart strings and milk some tips....turn off.
    Susie at Epping over quotes $100 for just a nhj + bodyslide then spends less than 5 minutes on part 2....turn off, but she was upfront about the cost.
    Is this a cultural thing within the shops where they share their trade practises with each other or just one girl going rogue?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast