Thread: Sarah in Hurstville Asian Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sarah in Hurstville Asian Massage

I received the message from Sarah said shes back to Hurstville Asian massage at Ormonde parade. However, she left when I arrival. Booked her this morning at 11am.

Sarah is Australian girl, at her earlier 20s. i am glad shes back as shes one of the best Australian girl I met in Hurstville and nearby, and offer great service in low rates. She only provide average massage service in part one, but the service in part 2 will surprise you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice post bro

Any description of her?

Blonde or brunette?

Bust?

Body size etc

Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice intel ilovey, appreciated. I had her on my list a while ago as Lebanese-Australian. Accurate?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    Nice intel ilovey, appreciated. I had her on my list a while ago as Lebanese-Australian. Accurate?
    Yes, Lebanese Australia with slim body shape.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    Nice post bro

Any description of her?

Blonde or brunette?

Bust?

Body size etc

Thanks
    Shes slim body shape, not kind of busty lady, about size 8/10, I go for her just because her services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've got a hankering to try the typical 'Middle Eastern young chick' type. You know the look - see them in the line of your local takeaway with a Latina-worthy butt, tights, plumped lips and dead straight hair, often in designer streetwear.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From memory Sarah is skinny, small firm boobs, blonde/light brown hair and does not look Lebanese at all. Definitely not the typical middle Eastern type!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I assume $120 plus the legit massage fee

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Came here today for the first time. Seems clean enough but also kinda rickety. I asked if Sarah was still here and was told she isn't here anymore. Was met with a milfish lady who I later found out was Anna.

Massage was ok not great but not bad and got some good sore spots on my back and legs.

I was going to try skip part2 given I wasn't even remotely attracted but she offered HJ and then bj with clothes off. Haggled her down from $100 to $80. She went straight jackhammer and tried to get her to slow down multiple times. I pushed her head a fair bit which she didn't seem to mind and eventually came but wasn't great.

Dressed paid tips and out the door. Given what I am used to in terms of quality probably won't be back here