Thread: The Hunt for Red Apple, loosely based on a movie of a similar title

Senior Member(無間使者)

The Hunt for Red Apple, loosely based on a movie of a similar title

Ever since my joining this forum, I've been led astray from my usual haunts in the northside Over the years of driving around Brisbane a particular breadcrumb caught my eye—a seemingly inconspicuous location tucked away in the shadows of Red Hill, lurking in the periphery of my wanderings. A beacon of curiosity ignited within me, and this week presented the opportune moment to execute a tactical insertion into this enigmatic realm on Musgrave Road.

Stealthily, I approached the entry point concealed at the rear of the corner establishment, where a doorbell chimed with a lingering tone that seemed to whisper of secrets within. The gateway opened, revealing a woman of approximately thirty years, her Asian heritage unmistakable, adorned in a revealing dress that betrayed the true nature of this place. With every calculated move and familiar detail, it became evident that the façade of relaxation masked a clandestine undertone, triggering my instincts to have cash at the ready.

As I ventured further into this enigmatic setting and atop a massage table, I found myself in the care of skilled hands that guided me to a state of utter tranquillity. Seductively yet professionally she leaned closer to my ear and asked "Soft, medium or hard?" In this sanctuary of relaxation, I sensed an intricate dance between truth and deception, where the line between comfort and peril blurred. Beneath the surface of this seemingly tranquil session lay a labyrinth of mysteries, veiled with layers of intrigue that beckoned my relentless pursuit. My mission had evolved from mere curiosity to an intense hunt for the hidden pleasures lurking within this unassuming haven.

Standard rates and extras.

There will be a sequel at this location soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats a lot of fancy writing to say nothing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Thats a lot of fancy writing to say nothing
    thank you, it's a start at raising the standards here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    advertiser, perhaps ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    advertiser, perhaps ?
    perhaps. but probably not. I'm just a hapless punter that's trying to be a little creative. I didn't know that would be such a problem.

here is the updated review:

Went to a fruity place in Red Hill. Assigned an asian chick (***) maybe chinese, maybe Tw, standard one hour booking, 30 minute massage, then the flip, standard options on offer,$50,$100, $150, $200.

WIR = Yes

YMMV

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    advertiser, perhaps ?
    Mate, if you dont know this store from the detail given. Hang the boots up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn you Cumshot trying with a sabbatical with the shyt around sounded very inviting
    Nice review Bro thankfully for a shop which has never sparked a gem for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    reading this on a Monday morning I appreciate the mayo applied to your review. Keep punting