Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Motion Life Relaxation Massage in Neutral Bay

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Motion Life Relaxation Massage in Neutral Bay

Fellow punters, any idea if Motion Life Relaxation massage in neutral bay offers any extras? Was walking past the shop. Gives a serious RNT vibe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kriskent View Post
    Fellow punters, any idea if Motion Life Relaxation massage in neutral bay offers any extras? Was walking past the shop. Gives a serious RNT vibe.
    YES is the answer. Extras available will vary from girl to girl.
    Usually two girls rostered.
    Mamasans Selena and Alice, both sexy /open minded split days with other girsl.

shop is at:
    2/99 Military Road Neutral Bay.
    0468 381 492
    WECHAT ID: 2-99 0468381492

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    YES is the answer. Extras available will vary from girl to girl.
    Usually two girls rostered.
    Mamasans Selena and Alice, both sexy /open minded split days with other girsl.

shop is at:
    2/99 Military Road Neutral Bay.
    0468 381 492
    WECHAT ID: 2-99 0468381492
    Sounds great!
    This is the sister shop to there shop in Thornleigh.
    Anyone had any luck FS with Selina? I have many times with Alice who is great fun and good service but never been able to crack Selina.
    Think I will give her one more try lol....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do the massage rooms have doors (or curtains), and do the walls go up to the ceiling (or there is a gap)?

I'm asking because I've had a recent terrible experience at 47a Alexander St, Crows Nest, where the massage room is 2 massage tables in one room divided by a curtain!
    Had the misfortune of hearing the guy next door getting his rocks off --- and the sound was his and not the girl he was bonking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    Sounds great!
    This is the sister shop to there shop in Thornleigh.
    Anyone had any luck FS with Selina? I have many times with Alice who is great fun and good service but never been able to crack Selina.
    Correct sister shop of 276 Thornliegh.

Most the roster offer plenty extras.
    Not sure about Selena. She did under different guise at other shops prior (Chatswood shops) before joining Alice to run these two shops.
    Alice back next week from holidays.
    I would recommend Coco at these shops. Lovely sensual tall PRC, FS avl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Do the massage rooms have doors (or curtains), and do the walls go up to the ceiling (or there is a gap)?
    I'm asking because I've had a recent terrible experience at 47a Alexander St, Crows Nest, where the massage room is 2 massage tables in one room divided by a curtain!
    Had the misfortune of hearing the guy next door getting his rocks off --- and the sound was his and not the girl he was bonking.
    hahha reiniscent of afew shops.

Motion Life several closed rooms, walls to ceiling, so private.

Check on wechat for information rosters etc.
    think Motion Life wechat is

2-99 0468381492

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wechat ID is wxid_x5g30q0noxrr22 (doesn't seem to work?) or just look up via the mobile number.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Wechat ID is wxid_x5g30q0noxrr22 (doesn't seem to work?) or just look up via the mobile number.
    Try wechat. 2-99 0468381492

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you! Will be booking a session in today. Will share reviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Correct sister shop of 276 Thornliegh.

Most the roster offer plenty extras.
    Not sure about Selena. She did under different guise at other shops prior (Chatswood shops) before joining Alice to run these two shops.
    Alice back next week from holidays.
    I would recommend Coco at these shops. Lovely sensual tall PRC, FS avl.
    Thanks mate! Will definitely try Coco and also venture over to the new shop!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very long time lurker, 1st time poster, better late than never.

Great to see a decent new shop on Military Road, good for all us punters in Neutral Bay, Cremorne & Mosman !!

Let's give some support to this shop, so we don't have to rely on the rip-off Thai shops near McDonalds, or the old boiler GILF's down at Spit Junction.

I tried this shop 1 time under the previous owners, it was basically legit, with old Chinese massage ladies who wanted $100 for a clothed HJ.

So I was happy to try, and pretty pleased with the results, albeit a slowish start.

Have seen Selena 3 times now (sadly twice on period). I'm not a huge fan of proper massage, just like the slow soft touch and teasing, so to this end, she was brilliant, she has absolutely magic fingers, straddles my back and sits on my ass, teases for a while, then offered clothes off, bit of B2B and HJ.

In short, she has the most amazing tits - large, well shaped, natural and firm - on a slim but not skinny figure. B2B great feeling, but not for long time. No COB allowed so just handjob.

Saw Alice once before holidays, she too had very much the same vibe as Selena, and was a bit more open, but still great for what I was looking for at that time.

Saw Yaya too - friendly girl, good for a joke, but pretty pushy on extras up front. I was offered $100 for CBJ, $150 for BBJ. Then into the massage, not time wasted in going the tackle tickle, licking my ears and neck, and whispering "do you want to fuck me", then later on "fuck me fuck me please". I didn't and won't cause she wasn't really my type - just too the NHJ with a bit of big boobed B2B. Again, no COB allowed (this time, she said).

So there is good promise here, I think more on offer if you become a regular.

On "the other forum" there are some reviews of the girls under the 276 Thornleigh thread, with Selena, Alice, Coco, Junko, Yaya and Joyce all working in this shop too.

So from my 1st post after 10 years of lurking, you can tell I'm a lazy bastard. This shop is close to my home, 5 minutes walk away, and if more services do become available to regulars, that will be great, so I don't have to drag my lazy arse to Artarmon or Chatswood to get a massage, BJ and fuck ...

Selena and Alice are really nice ladies, so local punters, let's give this shop a fair go to get established.

And thanks to bro iamthewalrus for your goldmine of info on the lower North Shore shops.

Enjoy ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    Hi mate, 3 times with Selena at this recently opened shop in the area, twice on period, once full nude, but no pussy touching. Just B2B from her on me - absolutely magnificent big natural tits and nipples - tit play, ass play on her - and she pleasantly surprised me by gently stuffing her finger up my ass and slowly and gently ass-fucking me, until I come.

However to answer your question, on the 3rd visit, she said " I not do sex - ask other girls", so, yeah, like you, my chances of cracking Selena are low to zero.

But that's good to hear about Alice - had one good session with her before she went on holidays, so will hopefully enjoy some more benefits when she comes back !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Pocket Rocket.

Yes a good shop, good mamasans in Alice and Selena. Alice back this week.

They are settling their roster, its not easy task, and I know Selena booted a couple of girls who got too greedy .

Coco is great, and she has a twin sister I have been told also works. Need to find her name and days at the two shops !!

Btw if you park a block south on Yeo st, you can access the shop via Yeo lane and through the back.
    Theres two hairdressers adjacent to Motion Life.
    So not needing to battle for parking on the military road side

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Coco is great, and she has a twin sister I have been told also works. Need to find her name and days at the two shops !!
    Hi Walrus, Coco's twin sister came to this new shop a couple of times early on, on a Saturday, but stopped as it was not then busy enough. Coco's twin was called Vicki at this shop ..... don't know anything else about her ...

Have still to get my timing right to see Coco, Thurs only I think. & good to hear Alice back this week ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just noticed Coco's twin sister Vicky is still working at the 276 Thornleigh shop, on Wednesdays, to the best of my knowledge. Coco works there Tuesdays. Don't know yet if they work at other shops other than Selena and Alice's shops.

Also don't know yet if they do twin sister doubles ..... bonus prize to the first bro who can get them in a room together ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocket rocket View Post
    Hi mate, 3 times with Selena at this recently opened shop in the area, twice on period, once full nude, but no pussy touching. Just B2B from her on me - absolutely magnificent big natural tits and nipples - tit play, ass play on her - and she pleasantly surprised me by gently stuffing her finger up my ass and slowly and gently ass-fucking me, until I come.

However to answer your question, on the 3rd visit, she said " I not do sex - ask other girls", so, yeah, like you, my chances of cracking Selena are low to zero.

But that's good to hear about Alice - had one good session with her before she went on holidays, so will hopefully enjoy some more benefits when she comes back !!
    Thanks mate!
    Your experience with Selina sounds very similar to mine!!
    Im going to give her 1 more crack 🤞🤞 lol
    But otherwise I really rate Alice. Beautiful massive breasts and seems to enjoy the session as much as we do!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Pocket Rocket.

Yes a good shop, good mamasans in Alice and Selena. Alice back this week.

They are settling their roster, its not easy task, and I know Selena booted a couple of girls who got too greedy .

Btw if you park a block south on Yeo st, you can access the shop via Yeo lane and through the back.
    Theres two hairdressers adjacent to Motion Life.
    So not needing to battle for parking on the military road side
    Thanks for intel Walrus.
    Super keen to try the new shop 😀

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Deleted ... duplicate post
    Last edited by pocket rocket; 25-07-2023 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Deleted ... duplicate post

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just noticed that Coco's twin sister Vicki also works at the 276 Thornleigh shop on Wednesdays ......

Update Tues 25th: twin sister back on the roster at Motion Life Today !!!!
    Last edited by pocket rocket; 25-07-2023 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Update - New Info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anybody have the wechat for the thornleigh shop? Not on the website that I could find. Thsnks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast