Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Motion Life Relaxation Massage in Neutral Bay

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i'm guessing the average age of MLs at this joint is 40+?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrypotter1983 View Post
    Vicky, Alice and coco, these girls remind me old joint at QVB (closed during Covid) Are they the same girls? Because coco used to work qvb shop as well, seem like the same crew, only Nichole missed….. anyone can clarify?
    I think they are different but the rnt is supreme, more experienxed girls. Seen a glimpse of Alice yesterday never saw her at qvb

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate.
    Who should I go for? Alice or Selina?😂😂
    Give me some advice…..😀😀

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate.
    Give me some advice…..😀😀
    Mate both great but more chance of FS with Alice if this is what your after! Both super sexy!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate.
    Give me some advice…..😀😀

Everyone’s taste is different.

Try Both. Good ladies Different in every way, which makes it fun.
    Treat them well and you will have a good time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate.
    Who should I go for? Alice or Selina?����
    Give me some advice…..����
    Just try both, I have tried both now. Looks are for selina and Alice is more good for techniques. Both are the best in the business in terms of massage all magic hands at great prices.

I really thought Ada from stanmore (retired) got magic hands. I guess that I found someone equivalent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Does alice have got big tits too?
    Hi Sher, yes Alice has even bigger tits than Selina .... lovely natural tits, nice nipples ... and great to feel them rubbed all over your back, ass, legs and then same on the front as she gives you a nice slow relaxing B2B ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just tried its ymmv, just trying to see whether they didn't do a switchers. She is quite slim in her 40s and strong massage. She wore like a Chinese dress. The boobs are amazing like it's well round Cs.
    These girls are good, honest, up front .... they will tell you who is available for how long, and let you choose .... and they have no problems if you want to come back another day, they will welcome you. Yes, it is usually boss Selena who wears the red cheongsam .... but just wait until she peels it off slowly .... to reveal 2 of the greatest tits the world has ever known, ever seen, ever felt, ever sucked .... unfortunately, have not been able to get my cock between them yet ....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Alice slim as well and great massage?
    Did Alice in this shop as well because i saw an asian with big boobs, not sure if she was slim. They were recommending Vicky as another pair.

Yup definitely Selina, I haven't got a good massage for years. I definitely recommend her. It's YMMV with her, if you click with her.

A bit far from me but worth the travel
    Alice is quite small height wise, smaller than Selena, and she is bit "chunkier" but not too fat. As mentioned, she has magnificent tits, and you are more likely to get more extras with Alice than Selena (in my experience anyway) ... maybe Selena just doesn't like me or my cock that much ????

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Vicky, Alice and coco, these girls remind me old joint at QVB (closed during Covid) Are they the same girls? Because coco used to work qvb shop as well, seem like the same crew, only Nichole missed….. anyone can clarify?
    These are different girls from the old QVB shop .....

Vicky from QVB now runs Little Urban massage in Clarke St in Crows Nest. She is now known as Tiffany. Nice little shop, new fittings. Vicky has changed her looks and looks great. But sadly her attitude has changed. I got a soft massage for 45 mins before she offered extras ... and then she said she'll get the other girl to do them ..... I said I wanted her to do it .. she mumbled some rubbish ... I said its OK, I'll just leave now ... then she changed her mind and said she'd do it ... I held my ground, cause once you start that shit, any fun just goes out of it ..... I left after 45 minutes without any part 2, never got to play with those magnificent tits ... but to Vicky's credit she did me $10 back after short finish to my 1 hour booking.

Nicole from QVB also works Crows Nest. Small shop Willoughby Rd, near Crows Nest Hotel, upstairs, Sandwich Board upstairs, I tried once, met any angry old Chinese MILF, who I didn't want to do, and she spat the dummy at me in Mando. Nicole, now just known as Nico in this shop came out. I didn't recognise her at first as unfortunately, she is now very pear shaped, with a very big ass, and her tits have also shrunk. I chose her and got a very quick handjob, with very little interplay with her, only a bit of tit sucking and no B2B ... she also shorted me by 15 minutes.

So from my point of view, very sad to see 2 former golden girls of this forum ... who I had many great sessions with at QVB .... become not so golden, or even silver service anymore. Apologies to the great Ah Lungor, as I know you have always thought and spoken so very highly of them both in their QVB days ....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo318 View Post
    i'm guessing the average age of MLs at this joint is 40+?
    Hey Rambo,

No, not quite . My guess is they range from late 20's (Joyce, Coco and obviously her twin sister Vicky) through early to late 30's, maybe early 40's. (Cindy, Junko, Selena to Yaya and Alice).

Regardless of age, this shop is working really well for me at present - all the girls I've seen have had great decent sized natural tits, and are happy to get their gear off for a very decent price, they are service oriented. Have met Coco but not tried her yet, as she had been booked. She looked great in her little white and blue air hostess uniform, with a very short mini skirt with her ass cheeks hanging out, and she gave me a goodbye pat on the cock even though I was not seeing her.

So final comment for now before the trolls come ..... I am not a shill for this shop .... I simply live about 5 minutes walk away, and it is great to have, so far, a shop of this quality near me.

So good luck to bros Sher, Walrus, AJJ, Rambo and others contributing to this thread. Hope you continue to enjoy this shop as much as I have

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocket rocket View Post
    Hey Rambo,

No, not quite . My guess is they range from late 20's (Joyce, Coco and obviously her twin sister Vicky) through early to late 30's, maybe early 40's. (Cindy, Junko, Selena to Yaya and Alice).

Regardless of age, this shop is working really well for me at present - all the girls I've seen have had great decent sized natural tits, and are happy to get their gear off for a very decent price, they are service oriented. Have met Coco but not tried her yet, as she had been booked. She looked great in her little white and blue air hostess uniform, with a very short mini skirt with her ass cheeks hanging out, and she gave me a goodbye pat on the cock even though I was not seeing her.

So final comment for now before the trolls come ..... I am not a shill for this shop .... I simply live about 5 minutes walk away, and it is great to have, so far, a shop of this quality near me.

So good luck to bros Sher, Walrus, AJJ, Rambo and others contributing to this thread. Hope you continue to enjoy this shop as much as I have
    It's definitely an underrated shop feels like 2010 again with great talents

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These are different girls from the old QVB shop .....

Vicky from QVB now runs Little Urban massage in Clarke St in Crows Nest. She is now known as Tiffany. Nice little shop, new fittings. Vicky has changed her looks and looks great. But sadly her attitude has changed. I got a soft massage for 45 mins before she offered extras ... and then she said she'll get the other girl to do them ..... I said I wanted her to do it .. she mumbled some rubbish ... I said its OK, I'll just leave now ... then she changed her mind and said she'd do it ... I held my ground, cause once you start that shit, any fun just goes out of it ..... I left after 45 minutes without any part 2, never got to play with those magnificent tits ... but to Vicky's credit she did me $10 back after short finish to my 1 hour booking.

Nicole from QVB also works Crows Nest. Small shop Willoughby Rd, near Crows Nest Hotel, upstairs, Sandwich Board upstairs, I tried once, met any angry old Chinese MILF, who I didn't want to do, and she spat the dummy at me in Mando. Nicole, now just known as Nico in this shop came out. I didn't recognise her at first as unfortunately, she is now very pear shaped, with a very big ass, and her tits have also shrunk. I chose her and got a very quick handjob, with very little interplay with her, only a bit of tit sucking and no B2B ... she also shorted me by 15 minutes.

So from my point of view, very sad to see 2 former golden girls of this forum ... who I had many great sessions with at QVB .... become not so golden, or even silver service anymore. Apologies to the great Ah Lungor, as I know you have always thought and spoken so very highly of them both in their QVB days ....
    Thanks mate…. Totally different Crew then… never try the shop at crows nest, seems like no point of going then 😅😅 thanks for the update.😎

Aiming to go thornleigh shop… haha to try these new crew…..😜😜

It's my one only and go to shop full stop, I also lived a walk over the bridge but moved a few stops off but I'd travel the world for this one....so when you got it good you got it good ya know. I have my regular I see once a week here, and the chemistry with this one is bliss...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Rambo,

Good post PR
    So far this thread has been excellent with members sharing and respecting the girls and shop quality.
    Let’s hope no morons jump on to cast a negative spin as is common on the site..

More threads should be like this .

Agree. Selena looks so good in her cheongsam… phew Yes and the contents are delicious.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My guess is they range from late 20's (Joyce, Coco and obviously her twin sister Vicky) through early to late 30's, maybe early 40's. (Cindy, Junko, Selena to Yaya and Alice).
    Hmmm, my eyes must be failing in my old age.... I would have put Cindy as mid-20's. She must have found the secret youth serum to keep that young sexy body!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dropped by the Thornleigh shop again on Saturday on the spur of the moment and had 45 minutes with Alice. I have to say, it was a mixed experience. Will post a review shortly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    Hmmm, my eyes must be failing in my old age.... I would have put Cindy as mid-20's. She must have found the secret youth serum to keep that young sexy body!
    Hi Mate, we all have a bit of a challenge at times guessing our Asian ML's and WL's true age. But it has never been an issue with me (unless they are positively OAP's). Cindy could be anywhere from mid 20's to mid 30's. Doesn't matter ... she is a fun girl, great hands and fingers, and nice decent sized arse, which she happily rubbed against my cock without prompting from me. Nice body, not too small, not too big, .... and happy to have my cock rubbed all over her body with a nice COT finish. So age definitely not an issue ........

Same with the other girls I have been with here, service very good VFM and nice friendly girls ... the only 1 I didn't really click with was Joyce from Macau (I think ?), who was a bit younger, but I wouldn't go back with again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    I dropped by the Thornleigh shop again on Saturday on the spur of the moment and had 45 minutes with Alice. I have to say, it was a mixed experience. Will post a review shortly.
    Interested to hear about your "mixed experience"... Alice has, so far, been good for me each time I have seen her ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interested to hear about your "mixed experience"... Alice has, so far, been good for me each time I have seen her ...
    I got to say that yes I've had some really good sessions with Alice but also have had a couple of mediocre sessions too. Just seemed a little tired robotic and not really into it on not so good sessions.
    I will cut her slack as everyone is entitled to an off day and the good sessions were really good.
    I have noted a price rise with Alice for fs. Last time I seen her she wanted $200 tip.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast