Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Motion Life Relaxation Massage in Neutral Bay

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    Does anybody have the wechat for the thornleigh shop? Not on the website that I could find. Thsnks
    here

MOBILE: 0491 211 874

WeChat ID: ltc19980311

my invoice is in the mail.. : )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocket rocket View Post
    Just noticed Coco's twin sister Vicky is still working at the 276 Thornleigh shop, on Wednesdays, to the best of my knowledge.
    Coco works there Tuesdays. Don't know yet if they work at other shops other than Selena and Alice's shops.
    Also don't know yet if they do twin sister doubles ..... bonus prize to the first bro who can get them in a room together ....
    Hahaha look forward to a review of the twins.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    here

MOBILE: 0491 211 874

WeChat ID: ltc19980311

my invoice is in the mail.. : )
    I'm sure I've got a 10,000 dong note floating around somewhere..... thanks mate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    I'm sure I've got a 10,000 dong note floating around somewhere..... thanks mate!
    Haha. I was in. Vietnam last month …have a million I think..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Checked motion life for the first time on Tuesday. Was serviced by Miya. This might be the first place where they ask if you’d like a HJ while paying for the massage at the beginning. Great massage and HJ. Will surely visit again to check the other MLs. Apparently, she’s been in the industry for long and it was her first day at this shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kriskent View Post
    Checked motion life for the first time on Tuesday. Was serviced by Miya. This might be the first place where they ask if you’d like a HJ while paying for the massage at the beginning. Great massage and HJ. Will surely visit again to check the other MLs. Apparently, she’s been in the industry for long and it was her first day at this shop.
    Thanks for the report and your experience.
    Good intel .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great to see Alice is now back after her month's holiday in Taiwan.

Let's hope she spent a quiet holiday with her family and friends ..... and that she's now desperate to get her hands (and her mouth and her pussy) onto some punter cock again !!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't bother going to 81. luckily for me she already had another customer so I had a excuse to leave.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    Don't bother going to 81. luckily for me she already had another customer so I had a excuse to leave.
    What are you referring to? 81? Is that another shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What are you referring to? 81? Is that another shop?
    yes but the entrance is on ben Boyd rd

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    yes but the entrance is on ben Boyd rd
    Isn’t that a women’s only massage place? Maybe I’m wrong

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    Anyone had any luck FS with Selina? I have many times with Alice who is great fun and good service but never been able to crack Selina.
    Think I will give her one more try lol....
    Bucket list item right there
    Die with a smile on your face if you achieve that
    Good luck 🤞

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by marble View Post
    Bucket list item right there
    Die with a smile on your face if you achieve that
    Good luck 🤞
    Hahahaha thanks mate! Going to give it 1 last crack 🤞🤞😃

Good luck with that my fellow punters... But no harm in trying I guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very long time lurker, 1st time poster, better late than never.

Great to see a decent new shop on Military Road, good for all us punters in Neutral Bay, Cremorne & Mosman !!

Let's give some support to this shop, so we don't have to rely on the rip-off Thai shops near McDonalds, or the old boiler GILF's down at Spit Junction.

I tried this shop 1 time under the previous owners, it was basically legit, with old Chinese massage ladies who wanted $100 for a clothed HJ.

So I was happy to try, and pretty pleased with the results, albeit a slowish start.

Have seen Selena 3 times now (sadly twice on period). I'm not a huge fan of proper massage, just like the slow soft touch and teasing, so to this end, she was brilliant, she has absolutely magic fingers, straddles my back and sits on my ass, teases for a while, then offered clothes off, bit of B2B and HJ.

In short, she has the most amazing tits - large, well shaped, natural and firm - on a slim but not skinny figure. B2B great feeling, but not for long time. No COB allowed so just handjob.

Saw Alice once before holidays, she too had very much the same vibe as Selena, and was a bit more open, but still great for what I was looking for at that time.

Saw Yaya too - friendly girl, good for a joke, but pretty pushy on extras up front. I was offered $100 for CBJ, $150 for BBJ. Then into the massage, not time wasted in going the tackle tickle, licking my ears and neck, and whispering "do you want to fuck me", then later on "fuck me fuck me please". I didn't and won't cause she wasn't really my type - just too the NHJ with a bit of big boobed B2B. Again, no COB allowed (this time, she said).

So there is good promise here, I think more on offer if you become a regular.

On "the other forum" there are some reviews of the girls under the 276 Thornleigh thread, with Selena, Alice, Coco, Junko, Yaya and Joyce all working in this shop too.

So from my 1st post after 10 years of lurking, you can tell I'm a lazy bastard. This shop is close to my home, 5 minutes walk away, and if more services do become available to regulars, that will be great, so I don't have to drag my lazy arse to Artarmon or Chatswood to get a massage, BJ and fuck ...

Selena and Alice are really nice ladies, so local punters, let's give this shop a fair go to get established.

And thanks to bro iamthewalrus for your goldmine of info on the lower North Shore shops.

Enjoy ...
    Does alice have got big tits too?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very long time lurker, 1st time poster, better late than never.

Great to see a decent new shop on Military Road, good for all us punters in Neutral Bay, Cremorne & Mosman !!

Let's give some support to this shop, so we don't have to rely on the rip-off Thai shops near McDonalds, or the old boiler GILF's down at Spit Junction.

I tried this shop 1 time under the previous owners, it was basically legit, with old Chinese massage ladies who wanted $100 for a clothed HJ.

So I was happy to try, and pretty pleased with the results, albeit a slowish start.

Have seen Selena 3 times now (sadly twice on period). I'm not a huge fan of proper massage, just like the slow soft touch and teasing, so to this end, she was brilliant, she has absolutely magic fingers, straddles my back and sits on my ass, teases for a while, then offered clothes off, bit of B2B and HJ.

In short, she has the most amazing tits - large, well shaped, natural and firm - on a slim but not skinny figure. B2B great feeling, but not for long time. No COB allowed so just handjob.

Saw Alice once before holidays, she too had very much the same vibe as Selena, and was a bit more open, but still great for what I was looking for at that time.

Saw Yaya too - friendly girl, good for a joke, but pretty pushy on extras up front. I was offered $100 for CBJ, $150 for BBJ. Then into the massage, not time wasted in going the tackle tickle, licking my ears and neck, and whispering "do you want to fuck me", then later on "fuck me fuck me please". I didn't and won't cause she wasn't really my type - just too the NHJ with a bit of big boobed B2B. Again, no COB allowed (this time, she said).

So there is good promise here, I think more on offer if you become a regular.

On "the other forum" there are some reviews of the girls under the 276 Thornleigh thread, with Selena, Alice, Coco, Junko, Yaya and Joyce all working in this shop too.

So from my 1st post after 10 years of lurking, you can tell I'm a lazy bastard. This shop is close to my home, 5 minutes walk away, and if more services do become available to regulars, that will be great, so I don't have to drag my lazy arse to Artarmon or Chatswood to get a massage, BJ and fuck ...

Selena and Alice are really nice ladies, so local punters, let's give this shop a fair go to get established.

And thanks to bro iamthewalrus for your goldmine of info on the lower North Shore shops.

Enjoy ...
    Just tried its ymmv, just trying to see whether they didn't do a switchers. She is quite slim in her 40s and strong massage. She wore like a Chinese dress. The boobs are amazing like it's well round Cs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I popped into 276 today.
    Alice was there. I thought Selena was on today.
    She said they had to change shops for some reason. So not a switch within the shop.

Sher1888. If you were at ML today You saw Selena as she wears that Chinese tight dress.
    She’s a lovely woman. All most a Eurasian face. Has Thai blood mix.
    Alice has bigger breasts. More in the DD oe E size amazing pair. Btw : )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I popped into 276 today.
    Alice was there. I thought Selena was on today.
    She said they had to change shops for some reason. So not a switch within the shop.

Sher1888. If you were at ML today You saw Selena as she wears that Chinese tight dress.
    She’s a lovely woman. All most a Eurasian face. Has Thai blood mix.
    Alice has bigger breasts. More in the DD oe E size amazing pair. Btw : )
    Is Alice slim as well and great massage?
    Did Alice in this shop as well because i saw an asian with big boobs, not sure if she was slim. They were recommending Vicky as another pair.

Yup definitely Selina, I haven't got a good massage for years. I definitely recommend her. It's YMMV with her, if you click with her.

A bit far from me but worth the travel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alice shorter than Selina.
    Magnificent large natural breasts. Bubbly and naughty.

Selena and Alice split their days between the shops as they are co-owners.
    As far as travel they have same girls at the two shops Neutral bay and Thornleigh.

Vicky is Coco's twin both lovely and naughty. Hard to tell them apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Is Alice slim as well and great massage?
    Did Alice in this shop as well because i saw an asian with big boobs, not sure if she was slim. They were recommending Vicky as another pair.

Yup definitely Selina, I haven't got a good massage for years. I definitely recommend her. It's YMMV with her, if you click with her.

A bit far from me but worth the travel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vicky, Alice and coco, these girls remind me old joint at QVB (closed during Covid) Are they the same girls? Because coco used to work qvb shop as well, seem like the same crew, only Nichole missed….. anyone can clarify?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast