Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Motion Life Relaxation Massage in Neutral Bay

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocket rocket View Post
    I didn't really click with was Joyce from Macau (I think ?), who was a bit younger, but I wouldn't go back with again.
    Mate, Dont worry about Joyce.
    fyi i saw her once few months ago.. was far too greedy, i mentioned it , other customers complained.. and shes been booted I was told.

re extras with Mamasans, they can go higher, makes sense as they don't have to service at their discretion and will test the customers hunger ( small brain) and nego skills.

Punting is like shopping at a big old world fruit or fish market.
    But you have to to haggle! : (Monty Python life of Brian sketch).

Having lived and worked o seas a lot, love negotiation as its so deeply part of many cultures, its second nature.
    But I think we Aussies in general are not very good at haggling and its well known among the proprietors of these type of shops.

Sorry digressing worthy of a thread 'the art of haggling'

walrus

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey guys, I'm working in neutral Bay, just wondering if anyone knows if this shop is still operating?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggers View Post
    Hey guys, I'm working in neutral Bay, just wondering if anyone knows if this shop is still operating?
    Yes .. rosters on other site daily.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    Yes .. rosters on other site daily.
    can you provide a link? I can't find any site with a daily roster for either shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Selina this week. If you like pretty petite, early 30's with a nice rack, then Selina is your girl. Nice girl, great massage, and excellent hand job ending. Left totally satisfied with a smile on my face.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven't tried Alice yet, but I'm a sucker for a huge set of tits, so will probably give her a go next time, but as I stated above I was really satisfied with Selina's massage and her company. Cool girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornyman View Post
    I saw Selina this week. If you like pretty petite, early 30's with a nice rack, then Selina is your girl. Nice girl, great massage, and excellent hand job ending. Left totally satisfied with a smile on my face.
    Saw her today. Like you said, really cool chick. She looked like a sexy Asian milf flight attendant in her outfit.

Asked her for a 15 min massage and 45 min edging session, which she was happy to do.

Nice body, great HJ technique. Constant eye contact and licking her lips, just being extremely seductive throughout. Ended with fireworks and then a nice long hug on the table.

Would definitely see again.

Hey brother pocket rocket,

Long time no hear, I just came across this thread and your posts.

Wow, I have lost contact with the Mamasan double since the closing down of QVB, what a pity !

North side is a bridge too far for me and sounds like the two ladies ain’t what they used to be, may be those lovely memories best left unchanged.

Massage shops do tend to have their golden ages and periods, catch them and enjoy while you can, once they were gone, they are gone forever !

Just look at Eros, 501, SL, SF, 316, Stanmore, QVB, 812 etc. etc.

I must have left hundreds of cum shots in all of the above plus some……… lol

Those were the good old days…….. haha

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by pocket rocket View Post
    These are different girls from the old QVB shop .....

Vicky from QVB now runs Little Urban massage in Clarke St in Crows Nest. She is now known as Tiffany. Nice little shop, new fittings. Vicky has changed her looks and looks great. But sadly her attitude has changed. I got a soft massage for 45 mins before she offered extras ... and then she said she'll get the other girl to do them ..... I said I wanted her to do it .. she mumbled some rubbish ... I said its OK, I'll just leave now ... then she changed her mind and said she'd do it ... I held my ground, cause once you start that shit, any fun just goes out of it ..... I left after 45 minutes without any part 2, never got to play with those magnificent tits ... but to Vicky's credit she did me $10 back after short finish to my 1 hour booking.

Nicole from QVB also works Crows Nest. Small shop Willoughby Rd, near Crows Nest Hotel, upstairs, Sandwich Board upstairs, I tried once, met any angry old Chinese MILF, who I didn't want to do, and she spat the dummy at me in Mando. Nicole, now just known as Nico in this shop came out. I didn't recognise her at first as unfortunately, she is now very pear shaped, with a very big ass, and her tits have also shrunk. I chose her and got a very quick handjob, with very little interplay with her, only a bit of tit sucking and no B2B ... she also shorted me by 15 minutes.

So from my point of view, very sad to see 2 former golden girls of this forum ... who I had many great sessions with at QVB .... become not so golden, or even silver service anymore. Apologies to the great Ah Lungor, as I know you have always thought and spoken so very highly of them both in their QVB days ....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post

Asked her for a 15 min massage and 45 min edging session, which she was happy to do.

Would definitely see again.
    You got my attention. Can't believe I haven't been here yet as I work around the corner.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234