Thread: Maple massage Redbank

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Maple massage Redbank

Hey gents,

Any info on Maple Massage at Redbank ? Seems to legit.
    Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Following the thread

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is a legit place if its the one i am thinking of. Near the 2 pubs and railway station

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    It is a legit place if its the one i am thinking of. Near the 2 pubs and railway station
    Yeah thats the one... ya right looks legit from the outside... but who knows what happens behind closed doors.
    I'll scope this place within a week or so for you gents

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep I have not been there but I know it has HICCAPS which usually means no fun but yes you never know

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This place was legit mostly years ago and has changed hands since. Great massage but I tried it as a local option and tried to build rapport. The odd tackle tickle kept me going back thinking that once I got over the trial phase that I would have a regular, not to be. Got one HJ one time, and only because I practically begged for it. Haven’t been back since

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Yep I have not been there but I know it has HICCAPS which usually means no fun but yes you never know
    I've been to thought a legit place for a geniune massage to get aches/pains out. Was HICCAPS. Was still offered RnT lol Leads me to believe all joints stuff are on offer if u go to private room hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hopefully this comes through as good would be nice to have somewhere decent out this way that gives a good massage if the ladies are half decent

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'd have to agree with Jcmausguy, need somewhere out of the way and close to where I am, hopefully get some decent Intel
    Last edited by Grumpyoldman; 23-07-2023 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Incorrect spelling