Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Going out with ml/wl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Haha, leave it to JJ to take "offence" from just about anything. I'll say it again, you're full on nutcase.
    And why are you the one to reply if you're not "offended"? Maybe you're also tending to those accounts.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    And why are you the one to reply if you're not "offended"? Maybe you're also tending to those accounts.
    Maybe I am. Or maybe YOU are a scorned and depraved lady using this forum as an outlet. Your behaviour sticks out like a sore thumb here.

Take a pause and LOOK at what you're posting, FFS... Self-absorbed lunatic going around accusing others of being what you really are.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Maybe I am. Or maybe YOU are a scorned and depraved lady using this forum as an outlet. Your behaviour sticks out like a sore thumb here.

Take a pause and LOOK at what you're posting, FFS... Self-absorbed lunatic going around accusing others of being what you really are.
    🤣🤣🤣

Great gaslighting tactics for someone who has nothing else to say but has the ego of an elephant. As you know, elephants have big bodies but brains the size of a peanut.

I'm just an ant, I know my place, therefore I see where the fault lies in others. Is it wrong for me to point out people's idiotic rants? Where is the freedom of speech that you guys claim to practice?

Calm down Bois. Different way of thinking it's all right but punter's code is number one. Otherwise no good Intel can be passed around.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just don’t do it. It ALWAYS ends in tears. Or in the newspapers

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox1985 View Post
    Ok before I start my story, I wanna say that there are three signs indicating imminent danger
    1. WG has a pattern of asking financial assistance with increasing frequency and no intention to pay back
    2. WG asks expensive jewelry and design brands
    3. WG asks about your residential status and your willingness to sponsor her visa (partner sponsorship)

When you notice these signs, red flag up, mission abort and run!

I have been hanging out with this Chinese WG almost a year. We are from the same place (hometown), but she is from more of the rural area. She asked for my WeChat after me seeing her the sixth time. We started messaging each other, then I asked her out. Be honest, I would not do it, if we were not from the same place. It’s just too risky if the WG is from another nationality. The Aussie-Thai/Indonesian/Korean WG couple does not normally end well. Nothing racial here.

We started dating, dinner, drinks, Chinese movies (her English is quite limited, so we can only watch Chinese movies in cinema). After we were closer, she started visiting my place. In one occasion, she even did some cooking for me. We also went short trips (like Wollongong, Hunter Valley). We know each other pretty well now (legal names, DOBs, where we worked, how much we earn, etc) except that she never told me where she lives. Considering she is living with some illegal migrants, it is understandable that she has such protocol.

We did get into fight (not relating to her line of work) occasionally, and I was so pissed off and asked her to delete my contact once. Lucky she didn’t do it.

When we spent time together, we did have sex. But I did not initiate it and only did it when she gave the clear signal.

We give each other gifts from time to time (i.e. Xmas, birthday etc). I bought her a Kate Spade wallet, she would buy me a Tommy Hifilger jacket. If I bought her some tableware, she would buy me some home decoration. She paid for things when we were out too. Like when we stayed in Hunter Valley, she took care of all food bills since I booked the accommodation.

Money wise, sometimes she asked my help to send money ($10k, $20k, etc) home to pay off her debts (banks and private loans - it’s common in China). Clearly she doesn’t know how to use NetBank and mobile apps. I use Remitly or Panda remit, sometimes the Foreign Exchange agency in Chinatown). She told me that she felt safe for me to handle this for her. There was one time she even asked me to keep her cash like $30k in my place for a few days (she used to live in a house with landlord, and they had a dispute, the landlord wanted to kick her out. She kept all her money home and was worried that the landlord might break in and took the money).

This definitely took an emotional toll, as it is not pleasant to know that the girl you are fond of sucked dicks and gets fucked in different positions 10 times in a row everyday. It took a heavy toll on her as well. She told me that this line of work completely changed her perception of sex and people’s character (she called it the line work without any morality and bottom line). Sometimes when she felt too much pressure, she might snap and stay in bed for an entire day.

Her family is pretty fucked up as far as I know. But there is one thing she keeps away from me that is she has not divorced yet and has a 7-year old kid. I actually know it because one of my schoolmate is a senior manager in her old place of work in China. I asked her a few times and also gave indication that I actually knew it like “I don’t mind that you are a mum”. She neither admitted nor denied, and always kept silent or said things like: “if you believe that is the case, so be it.” If she trusted me with her cash, why not just be open about it? I don’t know……

Now I’m not sure how this would eventually turn out. She did ask me if I had a gf or wife or ever sponsored anyone when we went out the first time. But never asked anything about visa sponsorship again. If she is fishing, then I’m definitely not a big fish in pond although I do have a decent job, an apartment (with mortgage!) and an Aussie passport. Sometimes I felt like she’s like my younger sister (but in a twisted way, coz you are not supposed to sleep with your sister).

I reckon in her situation, she definitely wants something out of me. Maybe she just needs some support/comfort here or she has not made her mind yet, or she is planning something in a longer term or she will eventually return to her husband and kid and we just say goodbye and never meet again. If she tells me everything I need to know, I don’t mind giving her a ticket out. But I’m not sure what she is up to.

All comments are welcome, fellow punters, but please do not judge.
    Hey bro, just read your story. Thank you for sharing. It takes a lot to come out in the open and talk about these personal feelings. I appreciate the openness.

If You don't mind, may I ask what made you want to ask her out in the beginning other than that you guys are from the same area in China? You said she asked for your wechat first, so were you not thinking about asking her out at that time, but only got closer to her after the wechat communications? Or is it that you also wanted to ask her out after your 6th visit, but didn't think it was appropriate to ask a WL out?

Anyways, best of luck to both of you. cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like trouble. Wouldn't bother if I were you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox1985 View Post
    Ok before I start my story, I wanna say that there are three signs indicating imminent danger
    1. WG has a pattern of asking financial assistance with increasing frequency and no intention to pay back
    2. WG asks expensive jewelry and design brands
    3. WG asks about your residential status and your willingness to sponsor her visa (partner sponsorship)

When you notice these signs, red flag up, mission abort and run!

I have been hanging out with this Chinese WG almost a year. We are from the same place (hometown), but she is from more of the rural area. She asked for my WeChat after me seeing her the sixth time. We started messaging each other, then I asked her out. Be honest, I would not do it, if we were not from the same place. It’s just too risky if the WG is from another nationality. The Aussie-Thai/Indonesian/Korean WG couple does not normally end well. Nothing racial here.

We started dating, dinner, drinks, Chinese movies (her English is quite limited, so we can only watch Chinese movies in cinema). After we were closer, she started visiting my place. In one occasion, she even did some cooking for me. We also went short trips (like Wollongong, Hunter Valley). We know each other pretty well now (legal names, DOBs, where we worked, how much we earn, etc) except that she never told me where she lives. Considering she is living with some illegal migrants, it is understandable that she has such protocol.

We did get into fight (not relating to her line of work) occasionally, and I was so pissed off and asked her to delete my contact once. Lucky she didn’t do it.

When we spent time together, we did have sex. But I did not initiate it and only did it when she gave the clear signal.

We give each other gifts from time to time (i.e. Xmas, birthday etc). I bought her a Kate Spade wallet, she would buy me a Tommy Hifilger jacket. If I bought her some tableware, she would buy me some home decoration. She paid for things when we were out too. Like when we stayed in Hunter Valley, she took care of all food bills since I booked the accommodation.

Money wise, sometimes she asked my help to send money ($10k, $20k, etc) home to pay off her debts (banks and private loans - it’s common in China). Clearly she doesn’t know how to use NetBank and mobile apps. I use Remitly or Panda remit, sometimes the Foreign Exchange agency in Chinatown). She told me that she felt safe for me to handle this for her. There was one time she even asked me to keep her cash like $30k in my place for a few days (she used to live in a house with landlord, and they had a dispute, the landlord wanted to kick her out. She kept all her money home and was worried that the landlord might break in and took the money).

This definitely took an emotional toll, as it is not pleasant to know that the girl you are fond of sucked dicks and gets fucked in different positions 10 times in a row everyday. It took a heavy toll on her as well. She told me that this line of work completely changed her perception of sex and people’s character (she called it the line work without any morality and bottom line). Sometimes when she felt too much pressure, she might snap and stay in bed for an entire day.

Her family is pretty fucked up as far as I know. But there is one thing she keeps away from me that is she has not divorced yet and has a 7-year old kid. I actually know it because one of my schoolmate is a senior manager in her old place of work in China. I asked her a few times and also gave indication that I actually knew it like “I don’t mind that you are a mum”. She neither admitted nor denied, and always kept silent or said things like: “if you believe that is the case, so be it.” If she trusted me with her cash, why not just be open about it? I don’t know……

Now I’m not sure how this would eventually turn out. She did ask me if I had a gf or wife or ever sponsored anyone when we went out the first time. But never asked anything about visa sponsorship again. If she is fishing, then I’m definitely not a big fish in pond although I do have a decent job, an apartment (with mortgage!) and an Aussie passport. Sometimes I felt like she’s like my younger sister (but in a twisted way, coz you are not supposed to sleep with your sister).

I reckon in her situation, she definitely wants something out of me. Maybe she just needs some support/comfort here or she has not made her mind yet, or she is planning something in a longer term or she will eventually return to her husband and kid and we just say goodbye and never meet again. If she tells me everything I need to know, I don’t mind giving her a ticket out. But I’m not sure what she is up to.

All comments are welcome, fellow punters, but please do not judge.
    Mr Silverfox, respect to you for that eloquent post. Your girlfriend sounds real and human like you. The amount of pathos punters on this forum feel for MLS and WLs is a real aspect of this forum. Perhaps your situation could be comparable to a bad habit like smoking. You know it could be bad for you but you keep doing it. All the best to you. Look after yourself.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thinking about it

I have been seeing a particular SW for about 10 yrs now and we are getting into some fairly intimate conversations (not of a sexual nature).
    She is looking to get pregnant and probably out of the game and suspect that she wants me to do it. We get on and at the moment am happy to take it that way if it develops. The up shot is she knows I see hookers so wouldn't have to hide it as I can't see myself stopping

The last ML I saw outside of her work was the one to invite me out and said it was her treat. Had a good laugh at dinner, I dropped her home and no hanky panky. Was a good dinner and I wouldn't even spend that much on myself (besides for pussy) so I was grateful. Doesn't always have to be horror stories.

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    The last ML I saw outside of her work was the one to invite me out and said it was her treat. Had a good laugh at dinner, I dropped her home and no hanky panky. Was a good dinner and I wouldn't even spend that much on myself (besides for pussy) so I was grateful. Doesn't always have to be horror stories.
    I agree. I think it would be an interesting conversation over dinner with some of the WLs, regardless of whether there will be sex involved later.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipjimmy View Post
    I have been seeing a particular SW for about 10 yrs now and we are getting into some fairly intimate conversations (not of a sexual nature).
    She is looking to get pregnant and probably out of the game and suspect that she wants me to do it. We get on and at the moment am happy to take it that way if it develops. The up shot is she knows I see hookers so wouldn't have to hide it as I can't see myself stopping
    you mean like get married and get pregnant or just to have a baby with?

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    I've dated WL for fun but I don't know about serious relo...
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Feels like it is too close to home if you know her senior manager and if they know you.
    If it's just for fun go for it. If it gets serious break it off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    One ml told me she was going out with a few customers.
    Not for anything naughty, but just for dinner/food and a chat.

Made me wonder, how many of you guys would be up for meeting a wl/ml outside the shop to share a meal and conversation?

Of course im skeptical that theres no hanky panky going on on the side or that the punters dont want or arent trying to get something sexual from it.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    The most important word in punting is, "boundaries". Mixing business and pleasure is dangerous.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    The most important word in punting is, "boundaries". Mixing business and pleasure is dangerous.
    Yep, don’t mix it. I have been out with WLs and have one who is a very good friend now. It is not worth it, I have been hurt badly, it is not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Yep, don’t mix it. I have been out with WLs and have one who is a very good friend now. It is not worth it, I have been hurt badly, it is not worth it
    Yikes, what happened? Did you ask her out or she wanted something from you?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Yikes, what happened? Did you ask her out or she wanted something from you?
    Saw your other post . It happened twice for me. The last one is probably 12 months ago now. She asked for my number first, we went out, that became a habit and we started dating, seriously dating while I contemplated the idiocy of it. PM me for more if you like

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Saw your other post . It happened twice for me. The last one is probably 12 months ago now. She asked for my number first, we went out, that became a habit and we started dating, seriously dating while I contemplated the idiocy of it. PM me for more if you like
    Hey dude, your inbox is full, the system says I can't send you more PM if you don't clear it lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Hey dude, your inbox is full, the system says I can't send you more PM if you don't clear it lol
    Thank you will do a clean up tonight

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast