Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Going out with ml/wl

Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    You got to have rules in place or you might as well be the ML partner or sugar daddy. When shes seeing and banging 30+ other guys a day are you okay with that? If you think the ML is interested in just you, think again she probably sees cash earning potential. Its to easy to become attached to them to if you see them for public dating outings. No no do not see them out of the shop keep sex with them separate from your daily life. I have one Asian gal who I keep as a mistress but that'a a different thing altogether. Even then I don't go on dates with my mistress. We meet for sex quit chat then that's it.
    100% agree with you, one bro in this forum, who become friend in real life, was in this condition last year, and like you said that was what happens ussually.

You might be lucky like one of my friend not date "dating" just going out dinner and end up getting free service which is rare btw. Most of the time wl ml plays with your emotion and you can fall into the trap

Like AJJ said
    3Fs
    Find, fuck, forget
    This is the way...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A tiny bit unrelated but also connected to one of the answers previously about accidentally bumping into ML or WL outside of the shop.

How likely is this to happen? I guess unless you've met 100s of ML/WL. Just a question out of curiosity lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    damm i must be one ugly mudafuker, i never get asked to meet or even contact detail!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rfection View Post
    damm i must be one ugly mudafuker, i never get asked to meet or even contact detail!
    I ain’t no looker myself. You gotta initiate it! It’s a crapshoot from there on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What's the purpose of going out? Is it for possibility of all night sex at the end? Then sure. Is it a date? Then you're asking yourself for trouble

Most WL/ML are so desensitize with feelings, they've dealt with lots of bad guys and probably gone through lots of heartbreak as well. Even when they fall for you, its very easy for them to run away when things don't go her way. Lots of guys fall into WL/MLs trap for liking them too much. Remember, its part of their job to make you feel special, 99.999% of the time you are just one of the dudes that she considers a good customer.

Even if you meet with the 0.001%, ask yourself whether you really want to build a serious relationship with WL/ML or is it just your dick do the thinking?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    99% agree but these ladies are human too, they’re not all completely desensitised robots. Just as us punters are not all unethical degenerates. It’s a tough industry and these girls have seen pretty much everything from us punters, probably scarred for life in terms of their perception of men. But I think there are some genuine ladies too. I’m not saying I want to hookup and have a real relationship with them. I just find it interesting getting to know them and hear their stories. Some of us think these girls are trash with no redeeming qualities. I think that’s a bit harsh.

Banned
    The problem here is that most of the comments reek of jealousy. It's like seeing a circle of friends trying to drag down that one person who is doing better than the rest.

Why would anyone discuss their love life on a brothel review forum? Unless it's a sex worker who feels lonely, don't want to use dating apps for fear of being judged for their line of work and their only avenue for dating is their regular customers.

Most sex workers I've met who were interested in a relationship are often those who are super insecure. They give the best service in the first few sessions then suddenly go cold and give mediocre services to gauge how much that customer "loves" her. And this is why most of the time sex workers can't get boyfriends.

Love is selfless in nature. A relationship or marriage based on selfish needs will ultimately end when those selfish needs are no longer met. It gets worse if the selfish couple have kids together, the kid will grow up to become juvenile nuisances.

We are in a degenerate age anyways. Women claiming to be independent and strong yet they rob men through the family courts.

Successful relationships are built not with trust but selflessness. When you sacrifice something without expecting anything in return, it comes back to you tenfold. Trust is built over time but selflessness is the spark that kickstarts a relationship.

I'm sure many female sex workers have access to this forum. If you want to convert a regular customer into a boyfriend, you need to start treating him special and go all the way. The only reason why men cheat is because once women turn into girlfriends or wives they don't bother working on the relationship. Men only want women who can give them consistent adoration and physical intimacy. If you keep pushing men away under the pretext of wanting them to desire you more, you'll surely lose them for good.

It's like dangling a carrot in front of a horse - if you don't allow the horse to have a nibble and you overwork it, the horse will surely force you off its back. I ride horses and from experience, they're like us humans, therefore the reason why I treat both humans and animals with respect.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @JohnJones, Your post was really insightful. Thanks for sharing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you are not in a relationship that you want to jeopardise then why not give it a try, particularly if you have spare cash to burn?

I haven't done it except for two intense flings in Thailand. Good know where they might of gone if I was living there. I think there are blokes there who suffer saviour syndrome and end up trying to address the whole reason why they are WLs which is a big poor family.

In Australia the ML and WLss who seemed most keen to me are the ones who do the work for a living at the cheaper places. They are time poor and probably bored day in day out stuck in their windowless rooms. They are keen for experiences outside the shop eg going on a trip to a beach or going out for dinner somewhere interesting and being spoilt a little. If you do this I wouldn't expect sex as the last thing they might want to do in their precious free time is have sex. If they want to reward you then great as they know all punters like sex.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    [QUOTE=Jamit;2739670]If you are not in a relationship that you want to jeopardise then why not give it a try, particularly if you have spare cash to burn? [QUOTE]

Because you have to be okay with the girl still fucking tons of guys day and night I'm sure a lot of guys on here think they can deal with that but in reality they can't.

Whats the advantage of having a mistress rather than punting different girls every week? I speak from experience my mistress does give me fantastic bbbjs every week. There is no emotion love wise involved. We are friends but we don't know everything about each other. We don't date. We keep things in private.

although I do punt as well I find things often go better when I am with my mistress we both know what each other wants and the boundaries. But I still like to try different gals.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Not saying that WGs are trash or any lesser a human being than non-WGs, but the nature of their work has a profound impact on how they value sexual intimacy, makes them standout as a woman.

For example, if a girl has only ever had sex with one man her whole life up to a point in time, then the next man that she "gives it to" would also be very important to her. Her perception would still be "if I have sex with this guy, then his value to me is similar level to the only previous guy I've done it with". Then as time goes by and she has more different sex partners, the value of sex to her becomes more and more diluted.

WGs are at the extreme end of the spectrum, where their perception of the value of sex would be massively diluted. I suspect that a successful relationship with a WG might turn out to be a lot less about sex than many of us would like to think!

The irony is, another type of person is also in this end of the spectrum: longtime punters. I'm one of them, been punting (and fucking around!) for close to 30 years now. After having sex with countless different girls, sex to me is now almost completely separated from "love". I would ogle at girls on the street or WGs in shops, I'd be happy to fuck them, but do I love any of them? No. Can I grow to love them? Not likely at all, or it could happen but it wouldn't be because of the sex.

Having sex, to me, is just no longer the same "be all and end all" of a relationship anymore.

It's a fascinating microcosm we have between us, punters and WGs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not saying that WGs are trash or any lesser a human being than non-WGs, but the nature of their work has a profound impact on how they value sexual intimacy, makes them standout as a woman.

For example, if a girl has only ever had sex with one man her whole life up to a point in time, then the next man that she "gives it to" would also be very important to her. Her perception would still be "if I have sex with this guy, then his value to me is similar level to the only previous guy I've done it with". Then as time goes by and she has more different sex partners, the value of sex to her becomes more and more diluted.

WGs are at the extreme end of the spectrum, where their perception of the value of sex would be massively diluted. I suspect that a successful relationship with a WG might turn out to be a lot less about sex than many of us would like to think!

The irony is, another type of person is also in this end of the spectrum: longtime punters. I'm one of them, been punting (and fucking around!) for close to 30 years now. After having sex with countless different girls, sex to me is now almost completely separated from "love". I would ogle at girls on the street or WGs in shops, I'd be happy to fuck them, but do I love any of them? No. Can I grow to love them? Not likely at all, or it could happen but it wouldn't be because of the sex.

Having sex, to me, is just no longer the same "be all and end all" of a relationship anymore.

It's a fascinating microcosm we have between us, punters and WGs.
    Agree 👍 If you base your relationships about or solely on the sex, then you are going to have a lot of short relationships 😎

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Agree 👍 If you base your relationships about or solely on the sex, then you are going to have a lot of short relationships 😎
    I once had a WL tell me "if you want to make babies with me, you'd have to marry me". I said to her "will you be my wife?..... For 1 hour". She laughed so hard her pussy farted!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Remember you don't pay to attend the booking, you pay so you can leave at the end

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve had a working girl ask me if I was born in Australia, what I do for a living, how old I am, how much I make a year… then she asked for my WeChat and phone number…

After 10 visits and her going above and beyond with her great customer service, Then she asked me out on a date…

Thinking about it. I ultimately said no thank you. … some time later she now quit being a working girl and now has a regular job… I still think about her … I think I made the right decision in saying no.. she would have just used me for money… or would have left after finding someone better than me …

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    I’ve had a working girl ask me if I was born in Australia, what I do for a living, how old I am, how much I make a year… then she asked for my WeChat and phone number…
    That sounds like a dating application form. Surprised she did not ask you where do you see yourself in 10 years.

Should tell the next girl your a investor business man with your own business. See how quickly she will try to latch on to you. You did the right thing saying no to her. 10 visits is a lot to punt on one girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post

After 10 visits and her going above and beyond with her great customer service, Then she asked me out on a date…

Thinking about it. I ultimately said no thank you. … some time later she now quit being a working girl and now has a regular job… I still think about her … I think I made the right decision in saying no.. she would have just used me for money… or would have left after finding someone better than me …
    Does it matter if you're locally born? Many girls wouldn't care if you're a citizen or permanent resident as long as you haven't sponsored a spouse in the past 5 years.

Not sure how loaded you are but if you're one of those simps giving out random expensive gifts and/or random tips then of course she'd be using you. A few in the past had asked me for gifts on their birthday, when I gift them silver earrings they weren't too happy because silver is too cheap for them.

One tip when looking for a future partner regardless of her line of work - walk away when she demands that you see/book her more than once a week, asks for brand new high-end designer brands or really expensive gold/diamond jewellery as a gift. She should be happy with gifts that come from the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    One tip when looking for a future partner regardless of her line of work - walk away when she demands that you see/book her more than once a week, asks for brand new high-end designer brands or really expensive gold/diamond jewellery as a gift. She should be happy with gifts that come from the heart.
    This is very good advice. And a bummer now a days because the influence of social media, this kind of girl is rare now a days. Especially when they still under 30. So for bros who still under 30 it will be hard for them. Ussually these girls realized they got all wrong after their 30. So yeah it is a tough market out there atm.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    This is very good advice. And a bummer now a days because the influence of social media, this kind of girl is rare now a days. Especially when they still under 30. So for bros who still under 30 iy will be hard for them. Ussually these girls realized they got all wrong after their 30. So yeah it is a tough market out there atm.
    We are in degenerate times. This is the time when people think spiritual practice isn't important, but they don't realise that by aligning themselves towards a life of honesty, integrity, gratefulness and selflessness - wealth will naturally follow. Because who in the world wants to give money to fake people and dishonest establishments?

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    This is very good advice. And a bummer now a days because the influence of social media, this kind of girl is rare now a days. Especially when they still under 30. So for bros who still under 30 it will be hard for them. Ussually these girls realized they got all wrong after their 30. So yeah it is a tough market out there atm.
    In regards to dating - maybe with millennials but with zoomers, they value authenticity, healthy mental well-being, shit like that.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast