Thread: Cemmira the Colombian goddes

Banned

Cemmira the Colombian goddes

Body 5/5
    Skill 5/5
    English 4/5
    Sexiness 5/5

Firstly, if you have never been with a Colombian girl go and search on google, it will tell you Columbian girls can be pretty captivating due to their physical features and diverse genetic mix of races. Whether they are selling tickets at the railway’s ticketing booth or selling fruits on the streets, these women are stunningly beautiful. In fact, almost seventy per cent of street vendors are women.

The serene environment in which they are raised is possibly a significant influence on their general calm nature. Colombian girls pay considerable attention to their appearance, making an effort to enhance their natural beauty, which makes them stand out. Along the sidewalks of Colombia, you will find beauty salons right on the streets that cater to braiding, make-up, eyebrow colouring, and other beauty enhancements.

This girl is all about that! She had a character, she was chatty and lovely the whole time. She felt like she genuinely cared for me. Part 1 was good but I will move to the time to part 2.

She took some oil in her hand and poured it on my body.... it was warm... It actually felt really nice(again because it was a cold day).... then gave me an amazing back massage as she was teasing by bumhole, balls and my shaft..... She then gave me a big nice hard body slide... because of her big tits it felt sooooo gooooodddddd

She then asked me to turn around, and massaged my chest and my nipples,,... again this isnt common because after yu turn around generally its a simple handjob... she actually massaged my thighs, lefts, chest nipps for about 20 mins while teasing me alll along...

She then also gave me a body slide from the top and with her body movements that were sooo sexy…. I enjoyed this part a lot, then I whispered I’m going to finish and dropped a big load….

This was such a pleasurable experience and I recommend to go there on Thursday and try her. Totally recommend.

On my way out, saw beautiful Ada and she gave me a smile xxx its amazing how she find’s these rare talents

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneyblogger View Post
    Body 5/5
    Skill 5/5
    English 4/5
    Sexiness 5/5

Firstly, if you have never been with a Colombian girl go and search on google, it will tell you Columbian girls can be pretty captivating due to their physical features and diverse genetic mix of races. Whether they are selling tickets at the railway’s ticketing booth or selling fruits on the streets, these women are stunningly beautiful. In fact, almost seventy per cent of street vendors are women.

The serene environment in which they are raised is possibly a significant influence on their general calm nature. Colombian girls pay considerable attention to their appearance, making an effort to enhance their natural beauty, which makes them stand out. Along the sidewalks of Colombia, you will find beauty salons right on the streets that cater to braiding, make-up, eyebrow colouring, and other beauty enhancements.

This girl is all about that! She had a character, she was chatty and lovely the whole time. She felt like she genuinely cared for me. Part 1 was good but I will move to the time to part 2.

She took some oil in her hand and poured it on my body.... it was warm... It actually felt really nice(again because it was a cold day).... then gave me an amazing back massage as she was teasing by bumhole, balls and my shaft..... She then gave me a big nice hard body slide... because of her big tits it felt sooooo gooooodddddd

She then asked me to turn around, and massaged my chest and my nipples,,... again this isnt common because after yu turn around generally its a simple handjob... she actually massaged my thighs, lefts, chest nipps for about 20 mins while teasing me alll along...

She then also gave me a body slide from the top and with her body movements that were sooo sexy…. I enjoyed this part a lot, then I whispered I’m going to finish and dropped a big load….

This was such a pleasurable experience and I recommend to go there on Thursday and try her. Totally recommend.

On my way out, saw beautiful Ada and she gave me a smile xxx its amazing how she find’s these rare talents
    Thanks lovely man
    Hope to take care of you again soon
    Thanks Stanmore 200 Trem
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Mate does she look anything like her pictures? And what was the damage?

Banned
    110$ for 45 min

I think she is hotter. She said the pictures are not 100% accurate for privacy but trust me she looks really hot

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pics of Cemmira / Kemmira sure look a lot like Insta girl Keilah K… 🙄

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZpPyoXu...RlODBiNWFlZA==

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdypants View Post
    Pics of Cemmira / Kemmira sure look a lot like Insta girl Keilah K… 🙄

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZpPyoXu...RlODBiNWFlZA==
    That second photo is definitely Keilah K. The first photo some Insta model too I’m sure.

Does her face look anything like these girls?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 200 Stanmore Massage View Post
    ❤️❤️Thursday Beautiful ❤️❤️

Kiki (Super Pretty Model)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Victoria (Super Pretty Model)
    Vietnamese, B cups 168cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Janis New ❤️ (Thai Busty Beauty)
    Thailand, B cups 169cm, milky white skin, age 26, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Jesse (��Hot Uni Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 162cm, small body, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Cemmiria (Columbia Busty Beauty)
    Columbia, C cups 169cm, Curvy Body, age 25, GFE 8, English 8, Massage 8, Service 8

Ok wow. The new photos of Cemmiria. May have to make my way to Stanmore now

Quote Originally Posted by jok View Post
    Ok wow. The new photos of Cemmiria. May have to make my way to Stanmore now
    Yes please hehe she is beautiful great full lovely 🥰
    Hope to take care of you soon
    200 Stanmore Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneyblogger View Post
    Body 5/5
    Skill 5/5
    English 4/5
    Sexiness 5/5

Any extras on offer like dfk?

We have new Columbia sexsy girls hot extra service

❤️❤️❤️Wednesday Beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Yuka (Super Friendly Girl)
    Japanese, C cups 164cm, hour glass 25, Cheerful 9, English 8, Massage 8, Service 8

��ElenaNEW ❤️COLUMBIA MIX TURKEY Girl
    D cups Hot student new to industry

Name: Honey
    Size:8
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 51 kg
    Cup Size: DD cup
    Top popular girls very good �� service good personality good extra service hot Don’t miss out high recommend great strong massage

Name: ELLA (Thai)
    Height: 167cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Cup Size: D cup
    Petite sexy girls tan skin fit body professional massage very good service top popular girls
    Must try you will love her service high recommend

Name: SUMMER
    Size: 8
    Height: 167cm
    Weight: 50 kg
    Cup Size: C cup
    Top popular girls very service Petite lovely girls friendly open mind service lovely personality hot girls Don’t miss out high recommend

Name: ANNA (Thai )
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 46 kg
    Cup Size: C cup
    Petite tiny frame that holds immense power.
    slim, smooth silky professional massage experience hot very good service must try

200 Stanmore Massage