Thread: J MARIE - A DATE WITH SUBMISSIVE TOKYO GIRL

Junior Member(有D料到)

J MARIE - SWEET AND SUBMISSIVE TOKYO GIRL with KILLER ASS

I have seen Marie couple of times a while ago, she is a sweet japan girl whose studying english in a university here in Sydney.

Looks:
    She is cute, petite, and has a very polite manner typical Japanese girl! Around 154cm, age I'll say about 26-27 y.o but she has a baby face, slim but not skinny, her body is on the sexy type, slim curvy with a nice ass! B+ / C- cup boobs, but just feels good to hold, soft and natural! Big round eyes, with captivating smile that will melt your heart!

Personality:
    Very polite, very gentle, cute, sweet, soft voices, always willing to please. Very submissive if I may say.

Main:
    I actually met her by accident as she came into the wrong room and I was inside that room. I booked someone else and when she came I was like "oh wow she looks so different with the photos", and yes she is a different person 😆. She buzz the reception only to be replied "who are you?" And this is where I get to know her name, she answered "Marie". They quickly said "no, no, wrong room, room 9!" Then that was it, she said sorry, and she introduced herself anyway that she is Marie before she left. My booking at that time was with Yuzu, and they are a very different build that's why I am surprised. But then as I drove home after the session with Yuzu, her red lingerie and her politeness kept me thinking of booking her. Few days later when I saw her name popped on the roster, I booked her for 45 mins straight because I have confident that it will be a good session. When she saw me, she was like "ah hello again" with her sweet smile. Then I can stare at her sexy curves while she fix the bed sheet. And I thought wow she has a very nice ass, as she bend down to fix the bed sheet on the corner. When she stand up I can't resist the urge to just hold her waist pull her towards me and kiss her. DFK was good and very responsive! Then we undress, shower time, washed our body while interviewing her, she said she is studying english here, which explains her good english. Not very fluent as Liv, but good. No translator needed and her sentence and vocab is great. (Nothing special on the shower on my first visit, but on my 2nd visit I hugged her from behind inside the shower while groping her breast. She responds with turning her head and dfk, while moving her hips around to do a pussy slide on my rock hard P. So there's a possibility to be a bit wild and steamy with her)
    On to the bed, again I will say, she is very willing to please, either she lead or I lead. So I took the initiative to lead first, lay her on her back, began DFK, sucking her nipples, playing with her breast, DATY, she responded with her soft and sensual moans. No FOAM at all, and she is easily wet as well. Take turn, her BBBJ was great, no tooth, lot of saliva, very sensual. She even did a pussy slide while on top of me. Then dom on, to the fuck part. She was tight, and because her pussy covered by her love juice, we didn't need any lube. Fucking is great on any position, but I really like the doggy part, looking at her nice ass bum while pounding her is really something. Both session, I finished on the doggy. (Never ask for CIM, but I believe she will do it if I ask, just because she is very willing to do anything) after the session, we just cuddling and have a bit of a chat before the buzz rang. Back to shower, dress up, say our goodbye, and go.

Overall:
    Marie is one of the underrated girl here at Ginza in my opinion. She started with a very subtle shift, like 4-5 hours, once or twice a week. And maybe gone under the radar just because of that. I find it quite strange at that time. (and now there's Liv whose even harder to find &#129315 Anyway, she is great, for those of you who likes SWEET and SUBMISSIVE J girl with KILLER ASS, look no further! As always, treat girl with respect and happy punting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, she sounds fantastic, going on the list

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Damn, she sounds fantastic, going on the list
    She is! Go for it bro! 😁