Thread: North Lakes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

North Lakes

Have been working around North Lakes lately and thought I would check out some local shops.

May's is legit. Out of the way and shouldn't get too much foot traffic, so was worth a punt. Shop is not set out for privacy and signs saying don't ask. Some of the positions May had me in meant that I'm pretty
    sure all the bits were on display, but no hint of any interest.

Massage was fantastic. May knows what she is doing.

Massage 9.5
    Extras N/A
    WIR Yes

Purple flower place

Front entrance is on a busy road, but there is a back entrance. You know what's on offer as soon as you walk in. Didn't catch the ML name. Thai? English OK but took some effort. In her 40s, great set of bolt ons. $60 for an hour. Not a bad massage, nothing special. OTOH, plenty of TT right from the start which improves the score. No question of what was coming. Offered BS for two pines and accepted. Not rushed, lots of fun. Wiped me down afterwards and even a little more massage. As I left ML said they have younger girls, and then introduced me to one on the way out. Not bad, but not necessarily an improvement.

Massage 7
    Extras Yes
    WIR Probably

Bunnings Rothwell

Busy/open area near food outlets, no back entrance, no privacy. A****, Chinese, had to be 50+. But tidy. Very poor English, but we were both talking the same language. Another where it was obvious what was on offer. $70 for an hour. Not bad, reasonable TT throughout. Liked to sing and hum while massaging which was a little unusual. Was happy for my fingers to squeeze and probe well before any extras were discussed. Offered NHJ for two pines and accepted. Almost turned into a BS. Very cuddly. Lots of attention to the sack. Not rushed. Was considering asking for a BJ but then the moment was over. Quite a thorough wash down with warm water and a clean towel. Then more cuddling. Singing, cuddling, cleaning - was an unusual experience. But not unpleasant.

Massage 7 - 6, but my wandering hands kept me interested
    Extras Yes
    WIR Maybe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where is this May's? And purple flower, I know the one near Bunnings.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd guess the purple flower place is in kallangur

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure I understand why anybody would bother to visit those boiler joints.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just stay away from boiler joints. the more we visit them, the more they think it is profitable to be doing this job, and more boiler joints will be sprouting all over.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The other's I know, but where is this May's? I'm keen for just a good massage sometimes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AUlysses View Post
    The other's I know, but where is this May's? I'm keen for just a good massage sometimes.
    I know a May who runs a Thai massage joint in Redcliffe next to the Victoria Ave / McDonnell Rd roundabout. Not sure if that is what the OP is talking about, as not exactly North Lakes area. Shop is legit - mostly....
    Can confirm that this Redcliffe May does a good Thai massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by butyl View Post
    I'd guess the purple flower place is in kallangur
    Yes, on the main road.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    I know a May who runs a Thai massage joint in Redcliffe next to the Victoria Ave / McDonnell Rd roundabout. Not sure if that is what the OP is talking about, as not exactly North Lakes area. Shop is legit - mostly....
    Can confirm that this Redcliffe May does a good Thai massage.
    May's Thai Massage, Discovery Drive, North Lakes. Strictly legit. And fantastic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toki_9 View Post
    May's Thai Massage, Discovery Drive, North Lakes. Strictly legit. And fantastic.
    Can't PM you yet. Might know another NL area shop for you to try out. PM me if interested.

VF

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Can't PM you yet. Might know another NL area shop for you to try out. PM me if interested.

VF
    Haven't tried the one near the tavern yet but have read good things

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by toki_9 View Post
    Yes been there it is a legit place, but the massage is great if thats what your just after.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is that lavender massage or something? Or did they change name?