Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Licking nipples or balls

Senior Member(無間使者)

Licking nipples or balls

In nearly every session I've ever had with a ML or WL, they all seem to go for licking my nipples.
    Unfortunately this does nothing for me. Having my balls licked, however is extremely enjoyable but the girls don't seem to do this unless asked. And then they're often not too good at it.

Just wondering it it's only me...how do you guys feel about having your nipples licked? Or your balls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like a soft hand on my balls rather than a tongue flicking. I have to say a recent session was completed with nipple nipping with the teeth. It was an awesome experience on that occasion and one I had never really experienced before in this manner. I guess it was the technique and the fact that my calls were lightly stroked at the same time.

I was doing the job - I really struggle to ejaculate easily - and this is where it starts and stops as everyone is wired differently, and how we approach the session and how we feel and the girl herself and who is in CONTROL.

If you the ML after several previous sessions it may be a better result than the one off - as a regular knows your buttons to push and weaknesses what works what doesn’t.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I love to have my nipples licked or touched with wet fingers. It's particularly stimulating when I'm also fucking her. I'm tingling all over, it's great!

I also get the same tingly feeling from having my balls licked, but obviously not gonna happen when I'm fucking her. Except that one time my cat came in and gave it a lick as I was fucking my GF...

I reckon I'd defo go for having a girl lick my balls while I'm fucking the other girl if I ever did MFF.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm a nipples man
    Licking ball does nothing for me
    Make me goes soft

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm the opposite, nipple licking does absolutely nothing for me, for me it's just a ML/WL's way of easy time wasting, a lot of them start with that and I just tell them to move to BJ straight away. Everyone's different.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    I'm the opposite, nipple licking does absolutely nothing for me, for me it's just a ML/WL's way of easy time wasting, a lot of them start with that and I just tell them to move to BJ straight away. Everyone's different.
    But bro, have you ever had your nipples stimulated when you're fucking her? Some girls are very adept at playing with nipples in mish, it's a fantastic feeling bro.

Ginza C Kiki (retired) and Ginza J Asahi are a couple of good examples.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea some girls have attempted to play with my nips in the past, but only very briefly because I'd be pounding them so hard in mish they'd be holding on for dear life

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm on the non nipples camp, kinda ticklish and does absolutely nothing for me sexually. I usually gently push their head away. I have hilariously had to use a bit of force occasionally they just want to latch on like their life depends on it.

As far as balls, love it when they go from balls up the shaft. Just pure ball licking is okay, but not preferred

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Prior to doing this hobby, I never knew stimulating my nips would give me so much pleasure. Now when my ML licks my nips I tell her it feels so fckn good so she can stay there longer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

I also get the same tingly feeling from having my balls licked, but obviously not gonna happen when I'm fucking her. Except that one time my cat came in and gave it a lick as I was fucking my GF...
    I would be seriously impressed if your gf was Thai and your cat Siamese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love both but I think licking balls does more damage than nipple

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Licking your nipples is part of the build up for most WLs. The good ones combine that with stroking your cock.
    Then they slowly move down to the BBBJ.
    A lot of WLs play with your nipples while you fucking them, especially the experienced ones.
    I think they are hoping it will make you cum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nipple licking does nothing for me.

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    A lot of WLs play with your nipples while you fucking them, especially the experienced ones.
    If I visit a new girl and she does this, it's almost guaranteed I'll have a good sesh with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Catbath and nipple licking gives me an instant boner. Really effective in getting me ready. The visual of ML/WL working her tongue and seeing that pretty close up is what gets me as much as the feeling itself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like the “nips” have it - no count required. Only wish more MLs knew foreplay around the perineum and the frenulum !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Girls just kissing my nipples does nothing for me. I think it’s so lame, they spend like 1-2 minutes on that and each nipple too. BUT kissing my nipples + HJ works to get me hard.

Licking my balls does nothing for me. BUT BBBJ with a soft hand on my balls helps to get me hard.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Absolutely nothing. Really enjoy ball licking, followed by Bj.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Both are essential not one without the other

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ball licking, sucking, pulling and slapping (lightly) is the only choice here.

The male nipple is the most useless, purposeless part of the male anatomy, other than decorating your pecs or man-boobs. Almost as useless as giving a bicycle to a fish ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast