Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
V Natalie (formerly SP now at Smithfield and Croydon) is probably the best service in Sydney finally working in the best quality shops in Sydney. Very eager mouth for BBBJ and CIM. Definitely a better experience seeing her in these shops compared to the shack in St Mary’s.

Ruby in Smithfield - extremely beautiful and wifey vibes

Tammy in Smithfield and May Beauty has been reliable.

Jenny in May Beauty - very enthusiastic root

All former Saigon Princess girls ^

Jessica at SP is one of the most beautiful ML in Sydney, unfortunately haven’t seen her in over a year since she’s switched to CBJ, and probably will never see her again unless she changes shop. My first time visiting SP I couldn’t believe such a beautiful woman was giving me such a good BBBJ for $100.
Thank you @PM17012430 - some really good intel there! Wish there were more in the Lower North Shore area!

For some reason, I've been really drawn to Viets. I don't seek them out or anything but I'd say 60-70% of all the WL/ML have been Vietnamese. To me, face is most important (over body/service) and I always seem to pick them! Having holidayed in Vietnam a few times now, can confirm they are some of the most naturally beautiful Asians out there!

Thanks again PM17012430 and others for your contribution to this thread.