Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting called out for lasting too long

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    This is one of the biggest reason I do a lot of 30mins sessions (besides the cost saving), I admit I'm not a huge foreplay guy and I also like to get into the main event shortly after BJ, I usually get told off after 10-15 mins of fucking, sometimes even less, I like to fuck hard and deep that's the problem so most WLs probably can't take pounding for that long, I can't imagine 50mins of non-stop fucking, they would probably be dead afterwards lol, just 2 weeks ago I had a session with a Japanese MILF, it was a 30 mins session, and I only fucked her for around 10 mins and then came, she was moaning in agony holding her stomach, kept repeating "too big, too strong..." (not trying to brag or anything, I'm just average sized) I think most WLs can't take long/extended fucking, unless they are REALLY turned on or wet, even then it's going to be rough, you are lucky if you can find a seasoned WL who can fuck for the whole hour.
    Bro, if you're well hung then you gotta be hitting her cervix and probably the main reason why they're complaining.
    You gotta try Afro-American chicks, their body shape is more suitable for pounding and deep pipe laying.

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    I admit I'm not a huge foreplay guy
    I fucking love foreplay. The buildup, the sexual tension, it makes the sesh so much better for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdance View Post
    This is ridiculous - if I book for 30 minutes I want to fuck for 30 minutes.

There is already too much time wasting in the room from these girls
    Fucken oath. Especially at the prices we pay.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep - in reality a 30min booking = 5 min shower + 20min sexual activity + 5min shower

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think it depends on the sexual appetite of the girl
    I like a good long session of fucking as well and have found the reviews in this forum to be a helpful indicator to find someone who genuinely enjoys sex and therefore likely to enjoy a longer session.

Also think it depends how much chemistry you have with her / how attracted she is to you.
    I’ve got a regular ml when we first had sex we would fuck for 10-15 minutes before she would tap out. Nowadays it’s all systems go from the second she walks into the room and not uncommon for us to fuck for the full hour.

A WL said this to me after session, if as husband she would like man that can last long. But if customer all last long like that, 2 customers and she will not able to work for the day lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Different strokes for different folks, one way takes 50 mins and another only 1 minute.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How

Hey guys, lately i am not lasting long at all, sometimes just too quick, feels like when i was 16 fucked first time and came in 2 seconds.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Wow, incredible time keeping. You guys use a stopwatch to time yourselves or something?
    I don't even look at any clock when I'm having sex, let alone be able to count how many minutes I've been fucking.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Once a girl complained I was taking too long to get undressed. WTF?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexgab View Post
    Hey guys, lately i am not lasting long at all, sometimes just too quick, feels like when i was 16 fucked first time and came in 2 seconds.
    In punting terms you are the equivalent of a short distance sprinter, the other lads would be the equivalent of long distance runners. There is no wrong or right it's just how you are built. Alternatively you could take performance enhancing substances but you may get disqualified by the WL.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My first fuck at 17 had me cumming on the in stroke on the first stroke. Worst bit was had to wait 18 mnths for next opportunity. I was so green n desperate back then. True story.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Wow, incredible time keeping. You guys use a stopwatch to time yourselves or something?
    I don't even look at any clock when I'm having sex, let alone be able to count how many minutes I've been fucking.
    You’re obviously not a marathon runner then lol. Some of us need to pace ourselves, or our whores hehe.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    You’re obviously not a marathon runner then lol. Some of us need to pace ourselves, or our whores hehe.
    I once attempted a 70kg clean snatch with a lovely Samoan but failed to pull off the lift for a standing mish. In hindsight I should've gone for the clean and jerk so these days I focus on the Chinese 40-50 kg weight division.

Banned
    I think some shops have 15 minutes quickie session in which you pay less.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thai ml i see often told me 10-15mins is good enough for her, everything more than that she doesnt like.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Once a girl complained I was taking too long to get undressed. WTF?
    Lol..............

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    A WL said this to me after session, if as husband she would like man that can last long. But if customer all last long like that, 2 customers and she will not able to work for the day lol.
    That's what they tell me too.... I said but isn't being fucked, guy doing the work, easier than giving a massage?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Thai ml i see often told me 10-15mins is good enough for her, everything more than that she doesnt like.
    Backing this up, if it ever comes up I've always been told this is the sweet spot, enough time for round 2 if you have a longer booking as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    That's what they tell me too.... I said but isn't being fucked, guy doing the work, easier than giving a massage?
    It might be because if they have orgasm they will feel tired and lazy after that. No matter how desensitised the wl or ml. If get stimulated non stop like 30 50 mins they will cum, whether they like it or not.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast