Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The reality of it all

Junior Member(有D料到)

The reality of it all

Been pumping a MW on the Goldie for about a year now , very cute , the million dollar question how many are doing it to her ?? They’re so good at their craft ? Then you ask yourself “ who cares ! Then you ask your self i think she likes me , then you tell yourself bullshit she likes the money ! Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unfortunately its only your turn People have said some have become girlfriends, but I just could trust them

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I guess if u gave a hint to who she was your feelings could be confirmed by others haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    Unfortunately its only your turn People have said some have become girlfriends, but I just could trust them
    why would a real man want a girl who has sucked on a thousand cocks to be his girlfriend ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you ask a lot of questions that have never entered my head

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ravvg View Post
    why would a real man want a girl who has sucked on a thousand cocks to be his girlfriend ?
    because practice makes perfect?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ravvg View Post
    What’s worse, a thousand cocks or the same cock a thousand times. Cocks cock

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As a wise man once said:

” a key that can open many locks is a good key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is not a good lock”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well, after she has had a thousand cocks, do you think you would have the best cock that can keep her desiring only yours ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, my preferred ML says I have the perfect sized cock and make her cum the quickest all the time…. The fact that that costs me an extra pine I often forget about. Ha ha… I guess that’s y I go to feel good about myself and the ML worships me for those 5 minutes.

I must be special every ml I have been with has told me how big my cock is and how I am the only one who makes her come and how she can’t wait for me to cum back and see her to make her cum again!!
    I know it has nothing to do with the pines I am shelling out ��������

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Russ View Post
    I must be special every ml I have been with has told me how big my cock is and how I am the only one who makes her come and how she can’t wait for me to cum back and see her to make her cum again!!
    I know it has nothing to do with the pines I am shelling out ��������
    you should start charging her for making her cum as no one else provides her that service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    well, after she has had a thousand cocks, do you think you would have the best cock that can keep her desiring only yours ?
    She’s only has to have had more then one for someone not to be the best cock she’s had

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what does that even mean ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you let her get into your head it's over. Better off keeping it transactional. Can't make a hoe into a housewife

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i could never make a WL/ML into my girlfriend.

a little difficult for me to kiss a mouth that had been filled with so many people's cum, vaginal walls tainted with stranger's cum ......

imagine buying a second hand car and you see the car seats with stains and marks of dried-out cum, and you know people had been doing it in the car ...

The reality of it all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinator View Post
    i could never make a WL/ML into my girlfriend.

a little difficult for me to kiss a mouth that had been filled with so many people's cum, vaginal walls tainted with stranger's cum ......

imagine buying a second hand car and you see the car seats with stains and marks of dried-out cum, and you know people had been doing it in the car ...

The reality of it all
    In this context....here is something for punters with a scientific mind: https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-08-...dna-brain.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    In this context....here is something for punters with a scientific mind: https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-08-...dna-brain.html
    Hmmm...if you go to the primary article you find a different conclusion. You find that only a portion of women show evidence of male microchimerism, not all. Also, there is no mention of retaining dna from every male sexual partner. Given these were autopsy brain studies, there is no history of number of partners...that bit appears to be made up. Later studies seem to associate this phenomenon with pregnancy, not number of sexual partners. Interesting set of studies to ponder on a rainy day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FredWard63 View Post
    Hmmm...if you go to the primary article you find a different conclusion. You find that only a portion of women show evidence of male microchimerism, not all. Also, there is no mention of retaining dna from every male sexual partner. Given these were autopsy brain studies, there is no history of number of partners...that bit appears to be made up. Later studies seem to associate this phenomenon with pregnancy, not number of sexual partners. Interesting set of studies to ponder on a rainy day.
    I know. I also thought that the Natural News author was reaching....I just thought I'd throw it in here...
    On the other hand every sexual encounter, or even just intense kissing leads to an exchange of DNA in some form, and one could wonder what the consequence of that ultimately is. Then there is the whole field of epigenetics...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    I know. I also thought that the Natural News author was reaching....I just thought I'd throw it in here...
    On the other hand every sexual encounter, or even just intense kissing leads to an exchange of DNA in some form, and one could wonder what the consequence of that ultimately is. Then there is the whole field of epigenetics...
    consequences ? DNA sequences get fucked up, and faggots and lesbos are produced.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast