Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The reality of it all

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks guys , for you wise words , well some of you anyways , lol . Oh , it is outside the shop and im not paying any more , however i did meet her at a shop and is moved from there , i actually dont know what to think and there is no visa talk ???? Yet ????l ��

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage 69 View Post
    Thanks guys , for you wise words , well some of you anyways , lol . Oh , it is outside the shop and im not paying any more , however i did meet her at a shop and is moved from there , i actually dont know what to think and there is no visa talk ???? Yet ????l ��
    You're taking the L bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You have that problem too, quite a few will not do FS with me, not being arrogant or a big head(pardon the pun) is actually the truth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage 69 View Post
    Been pumping a MW on the Goldie for about a year now , very cute , the million dollar question how many are doing it to her ?? They’re so good at their craft ? Then you ask yourself “ who cares ! Then you ask your self i think she likes me , then you tell yourself bullshit she likes the money ! Lol
    Give us the story. Met in shops took her out or she gave you her number. Spill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12