View Poll Results: How long is too long to be asked to wait for a booking if you arrive on time?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 15 minutes

9 33.33%
  • 30 minutes

16 59.26%
  • 1 hour

2 7.41%
  • 2 hours (or other - explain below)

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How long is too long to be asked to wait when you arrive for a booking?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I had a reg who asked me to book her for 10.15am, that way she could catch a later train and get ready before I arrived rather than rushing (apparently the 15mins meant she could leave 30mins later because of train connections etc). The downside was if she wasn't feeling well, the shop used to fine the girls if they simply no-showed, so she would turn up, show she was really sick and then the shop would organise a girl to replace her while she did her first booking or two, meaning for those sessions she was well below par. I didn't mind too much as below par for her was still well over industry standard. And yeah, if they had a big night the night before, or are having a grumpy morning, you are first in the line of fire.
    Hahah, I like that last part. First one up against a grumpy girl is no joke!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow I honestly didn't expect so many responses and I walk away with additional confidence in standing firm about not handing over my money too early. (Although I wonder how it would be received if I say I am not paying until my girl is ready at a brothel... an example where I don't think it will go down well is like a ATMC or Liaisons where I'm pretty sure the norm is to pay before you see the girls)

Sadly this seems to be a problem that is more common than I realised and I hope we as punters take the advice here to start holding these shops more accountable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post
    Wow I honestly didn't expect so many responses and I walk away with additional confidence in standing firm about not handing over my money too early. (Although I wonder how it would be received if I say I am not paying until my girl is ready at a brothel... an example where I don't think it will go down well is like a ATMC or Liaisons where I'm pretty sure the norm is to pay before you see the girls)

Sadly this seems to be a problem that is more common than I realised and I hope we as punters take the advice here to start holding these shops more accountable.

I would confidently say they take your money first because your more inclined to take whatever is available even though they might not be to your usual standard. Like hell, if Ive made the effort and made the trip there, something has to go terribly wrong for me to back out. Lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can only speak from ML shop perspective but learnt fast. Once told to wait 20 mins for booking with ML (3rd visit) decided to walk and booked unseen ML via Wechat but caught in traffic & hard to find parking. All rushed & late turned into dud punt. Now generally accept delay within 15 min which fortunately dont happen too often with my regular tried and tested shops.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    With anybody and anything, be firm but not abusive about your dissatisfaction.

If you're too nice about, ppl will continually abuse you.

I had a 2 hr booking. Mammasan called and said the girl will be 15mins late. I asked why, she said he came late 15 mins. I told her to cancel my booking as she shouldve made his booking 45 mins

When the girl found out i cancelled and i told her why, she went off at the mammasan and she had lost an hour.

At another shop , i was late 10mins for my booking, she made me do a 45 min session instead of the hour coz it was my fault. I accepted that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about wechat responses? How long do you guys wait for a response from the shop after you have messaged them before you say something like:

"Hello again I think you missed my message" or "Haha is the shop busy tonight"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo28891298 View Post
    What about wechat responses? How long do you guys wait for a response from the shop after you have messaged them before you say something like:

I find the well managed shops reply fairly fast.
    Shop's that are slow to reply are either not well managed or there is only a couple of girls working who are also looking after the phones.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    For me, zero wait.

15 minutes before my booking time, I always text the shop to ask if [name of girl] is good to start at the agreed time.

90% of cases reception says either “yes” or “they are ready now”. Great.

In the other 10% of cases when my booking is late, I don’t care what the reason is. I request another girl.

Most times they can offer another suitable girl who can start on time. On the rare occasion they can’t offer another suitable girl, I say I won’t be in today.

At this stage of the negotiation, you need to be prepared to walk.

Most of us are time poor, need to plan our sessions carefully, and are way too proud to sit in a cubicle or behind a curtain for 40 minutes with our cock in our hand paying for someone else’s mistake.

Fuck that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo28891298 View Post

Depends on the situation - an example is when the roster comes out for a popular girl - in that example I probably only give it a couple minutes before I follow up. I will say it's usually not a problem I experience though...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    For me, zero wait.

15 minutes before my booking time, I always text the shop to ask if [name of girl] is good to start at the agreed time.

90% of cases reception says either “yes” or “they are ready now”. Great.

In the other 10% of cases when my booking is late, I don’t care what the reason is. I request another girl.

Most times they can offer another suitable girl who can start on time. On the rare occasion they can’t offer another suitable girl, I say I won’t be in today.

At this stage of the negotiation, you need to be prepared to walk.

Most of us are time poor, need to plan our sessions carefully, and are way too proud to sit in a cubicle or behind a curtain for 40 minutes with our cock in our hand paying for someone else’s mistake.

Fuck that.
    Funny you say you msg before your booking. This isn't something I normally do but it saved me a 30 minute trip as I booked a girl early in the day eg. 10am for an after work session.
    They confirmed my booking but later in the day I had this gut feeling something was wrong as she was no longer appearing on the Wechat roster, but was still on the AUS99 roster that was being updated.... so to be safe I msged to "double check" my booking before heading out.
    Got a "sorry she is sick today" response.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No more than 15 mins. Plenty of other shops to visit if have to wait too long especially if in city with plenty of options.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    15 minutes max for me as I'm normally against the clock, but by the 10 minute mark I normally know if it will be happening or not. Have walked away before and will probably walk away again in the future

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    < DELETED POST >

Junior Member(有D料到)
    15-20 mins, depending if I know the Mamasan or the girl... For a new place i definitely think waiting 15 mins is a bit too much

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Often it also comes down to how the receptionist handle the situation. One time I was asking about a WL on wechat, the receptionist said come take a look first. I knew something was off at that point, but still showed up because I'm dumbass. Could've believe my eyes when I walked in, fucking literally 3 groups guys were waiting, with 4 guys in every group. I ask the receptionist right away, like wtf, why did you ask me to come when there's no room. She just sheepishly smiled and said it's very fast. Like umm fuck no. I walked out right away, complete disrespect of customers time.

However, recently I went to the shop again. A different receptionist answered my msg. I booked the time, showed up, and again there were at least 7 people waiting. Since it was a different receptionist, he told me don't worry about the other guys, since I had already book with him, he saved a room for my time slot.

So there you, same shop, but 2 different outcomes with 2 different people handling the business.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123