View Poll Results: How long is too long to be asked to wait for a booking if you arrive on time?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 15 minutes

9 33.33%
  • 30 minutes

16 59.26%
  • 1 hour

2 7.41%
  • 2 hours (or other - explain below)

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How long is too long to be asked to wait when you arrive for a booking?

Senior Member(無間使者)

How long is too long to be asked to wait when you arrive for a booking?

Hi bros,

I have had 2 instances recently at different massage shops where upon arrival for a booking - was told she is not available please wait xx amount of time (both over 40 minutes).
    And I have had plenty of oh she's running 5-15 minutes late, which I usually don't mind.
    Now I understand things never run smoothly when you run a massage shop/brothel eg. if a girl arrives late, bookings goes long, etc.... it just happens.

But my question is when do you as a customer say this is unacceptable? And if you were the shop owner how would you handle it if your staff can't make it to a booking due to lateness?
    Thought this would be a fun poll and convo.

Personally anything beyond 30 minutes to me should be at least communicated with a message or a call before I arrive - anything over 60 minutes without a proper apology and you've probably lost me as a customer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post
    Hi bros,

I have had 2 instances recently at different massage shops where upon arrival for a booking - was told she is not available please wait xx amount of time (both over 40 minutes).
    And I have had plenty of oh she's running 5-15 minutes late, which I usually don't mind.
    Now I understand things never run smoothly when you run a massage shop/brothel eg. if a girl arrives late, bookings goes long, etc.... it just happens.

But my question is when do you as a customer say this is unacceptable? And if you were the shop owner how would you handle it if your staff can't make it to a booking due to lateness?
    Thought this would be a fun poll and convo.

Personally anything beyond 30 minutes to me should be at least communicated with a message or a call before I arrive - anything over 60 minutes without a proper apology and you've probably lost me as a customer.
    What ever your pride allows you.

Some ppl it’s zero tolerance. Some is 5 mins.
    Some chumps wait however long they are asked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anything more than 10 to 15 minutes is a joke if you have made a booking. It means they have either accepted a walk-in or allowed someone to extend over your booked time. Neither is really acceptable

And if you stick around once the shop will keep doing it to you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Generally i'll accept no more then 10-15 min past my booking time as acceptable.

The shops i usually frequent will either call or msg me if the booking is going to be delayed more then 30 minutes past what i booked for and i've had times where the shop boss has given me a discount or given me the next massage at a discounted rate.

I've been to a few shops that i don't usually frequent and had a booking that when i arrived the girl was in another booking for more then 30 minutes and i generally just cancel the booking and walk out if no other girl takes my fancy.

Its a shops loss business if they can't keep a booking system in good working order.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve waited an hour once. Never again.

…after watching the Irishman. 15 minutes max but in the movie he said 10 minutes.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Really bad when you get there and they tell you "available in 10 minutes", so you're happy to wait; then after that time "just another ten minutes"; then maybe even a third time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It can be a problem - I have tried to see a particular ML on three occasions - the first two times - I accepted the readily available and they were great - so not disappointed. The third time I was after a particular ML not available to 11.30am so I asked to book this ML who I had missed twice before but alas she was still at home and not available for another 90mins - so I rebooked the original ML for 11.30 - that service started 15 minutes late.
    The popular MLS are hard to get - and even booking the night before can be problematic the next day I guess due to walk-ins - I guess the Cash in the hand is an immediate bonus, the booking is a “guaranteed” return

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If I have a booking, 10 minutes maximum. I understand there can be circumstances so if the shop explains it to me in a way that isn't "other punter extended" then I'll have some leniency, but no way am I waiting 40 minutes. I simply don't have time. I usually have to schedule my punting inbetween other things as it is.

If you're a walk in and they say to wait X minutes, double it, and if it's longer than 10 minutes (so 20 minutes applying the rule of double) and there are other options nearby, I'd try my luck elsewhere personally.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me 15 mins.

At renwick they said earlier booking was late then extended. Can i return in 1hr!!! So little respect for me after making the effort to arrange my diary and travel. What's the point of booking and arranging my day when they don't honour it? Sometimes the punting window is very small which these shops don't understand.

I walked out of course. They did apologies but only gave me 1 week for a courtesy discount which i couldn't redeem.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    5 minutes or I walk has always been my rule.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't hand over your cash when they say 15 min wait. Only get to transaction when the girl gets free, otherwise you are held as captive for god knows how long and manager disappears from the floor!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In the past I was a good boy and waited.
    I think the longest I waited for 1hr at a private apartment at Liverpool.
    I remember arriving and she said asked me to wait cause she was "showering" so I waited. Was abit annoyed cause it took 1hr but I traveled that far I might aswell. When I saw a guy walking out and then she messaged me I knew she just saw someone. Long story short she two popped me without me asking and I felt great.

Other times at shops, despite booking the girls either double booked or extended
    I understand sometimes girls run late that's okay but anything more than 30mins especially if the girl allow extended means she cares more of the money than her clients.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    5 mins tops for me, I have a busy schedule and I usually have an "allocated" time for punting, so fuck no to waiting if I have made a booking, if they accepted walk-ins over my booking I'll tell them to f*ck off and walk out, booking is made for a reason, if they don't value my time I'll put my money elsewhere...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This a real problem for me. Its like most shops don't value our time at all. One time, I was asked to wait 10 mins which ended up in 1 hour waiting. Even worse, I've once booked a girl 2 days prior and I took a day off for that day. Then I drove to the shops only to be told that the girl cancel because she's too tired. This particular case I don't blame the shop because it'll be no good to force the girl to work as well. But as a business, I feel like they should've give some credit to the customers who honour their booking but it was cancelled somehow, it can be some discount for next visit or extra time or anything the would value the customers time. However, this rarely happens, most of the time they just say "Sorry".

I myself never late or cancel my own booking so I don't know what shops will do for those cases, but I imagine they will not be forgiving as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    10 minutes
    think with your brain and dont be a a silly cunt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't mind waiting about 15 mins, 20 mins max.

Like to see the other comings (no pun intended) and goings in the place - other girls, other punters, talk to mamasan / receptionist, or on occasion, if its a massage shop with curtains and walls not to the ceiling, then listen to any girls moaning or squealing, if they be getting done by their customer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    15 minutes max. Anything longer I walk out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great responses here so far! Very enlightening.

Sadly I've fallen victim to the pay upon arrival and been told "just 5-10 minute wait" to get told that 2-3 times.

I think a good takeaway is to hold on to your money until they tell you your booking is ready. Also to try and listen to the big brain and not the one between the legs.

I also think being told "the previous customer extended" is simply unacceptable if you have a booking, and to accept it will lead to the shop simply thinking they can keep doing it to you moving forward.

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    I am a patient man, and I've extended sessions with my ML at times. So if I'm waiting and my ML isn't ready yet due to another customer extending - 20 minutes max and I'm out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    10 minutes then I simply walk and never come back.

It is not only the delay, but also it gives you an idea of how well run the joint is, and their quality standards.
    I would start thinking, did the ML/WL wash/shower after clients, am I going to be touching the dry stain another man left behind, is she going to kiss or lick me with the mouth that carried god-knows-what from someone else.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast