View Poll Results: How long is too long to be asked to wait for a booking if you arrive on time?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 15 minutes

9 33.33%
  • 30 minutes

16 59.26%
  • 1 hour

2 7.41%
  • 2 hours (or other - explain below)

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How long is too long to be asked to wait when you arrive for a booking?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess gash is cash - I usually have a scedule and book ahead. I guess queuing theory doesn’t follow pussy principles, first in first served, bookings are a confirmed reality. I am planning a booking this Saturday with a hopefully future regular , which I will book Friday, see how I go the alternatives, two are highly fuckable - I am not afraid to switch - won’t let a switch fuck me up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Previous Customer Extended

I would have thought that this was something that only happens rarely, but a few posts have mentioned that shops have used the excuse, that the booking was delayed because the previous customer extended.
    It's as if they are trying to make out, that they don't have any control over the situation, and that the previous customer is to blame.

Knowing that it will stuff up the next booking.
    Who actually gives the ok for these extensions? The girl or management?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve had the “last punter extended” response a couple of times and I’ve told them it’s not good enough. Also had the last guy turned up late but we still gave him an hour.

I’ve given the same response each time that I’ve made a booking so they can go in there and get her out now or I’m going. I think twice I’ve even offered to go into the room myself and carry them out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    15 minutes then adios... Also have learned to not pay until she's available.

And another reason to have her WeChat contact. I'll contact her first when I want to see her. Some will make the booking themselves, others will ask me to. But then she knows. She can contact me directly if something happens on her side whereas the shop has an incentive not to just to get you in the door. The smart ones understand the value of repeat business...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My longest wait before I walked was 45 minutes at 479... booked Ari for 5pm as I started work at 7pm that day. Arrived at 4.58pm... paid my $280 told she would be 10 min... Okay, no problem... 15 min later... sorry 10 minutes more... at the 30 minute point, sorry 10 minutes more... at the 45 minute point, I walked back to reception told them to return my money.. they ummed and ahhed and said "oh, she's ready now at 5.45pm... insisted and received my money back... I still had to be at work by 7pm... all other times the send me a message now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A couple of times I've called to make a 1-hour booking for a specific girl at a specific time and been told sorry, she has another booking straight after, we can only do 45 minutes.
    I respect this, as the shop shows honesty and commitment to the existing booking. And they're obviously allowing enough time between bookings for the girl to clean up properly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm ok if i have no plans afterwards but if i do then 5 mins

The prev punter if it was his fault eg late should have his time cut or do a 45 min instead of an hr

If it is the shops fault, $5 discount for every minute late after 5 mins

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    15 minutes then adios... Also have learned to not pay until she's available.

And another reason to have her WeChat contact. I'll contact her first when I want to see her. Some will make the booking themselves, others will ask me to. But then she knows. She can contact me directly if something happens on her side whereas the shop has an incentive not to just to get you in the door. The smart ones understand the value of repeat business...
    Hello, what do you mean by they make the booking themselves? Like the girl tells the mama-papasan they have a customer from x-x time?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo28891298 View Post
    Hello, what do you mean by they make the booking themselves? Like the girl tells the mama-papasan they have a customer from x-x time?
    I do this with regular girls. She knows to regulate the the previous customer to my booking, or she asks me to hold off arriving until that booking is due to finish, and she won't extend.
    Sometimes at shops the mama-san tells me in advance that the girl has a following booking in less than an hour, and will offer to short-book me accordingly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo28891298 View Post
    Exactly. I never try to bypass the shop; the rendezvous will take place there. I just deal directly with her and she notifies the shop. Even if she asks me to make the booking to avoid conflicts, she now knows I'll be there at a certain time and knows to set her schedule accordingly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I walked today after 15 minutes. I am on time always. I do not see why other people should be allowed to extend. Mood spoiled. Though this time I think the shop had a difficult customer.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Had to respond when posts are saying punters are actually handing over money when they arrive. This is not a night club. Are u serious? Learn some business skill guys

It's a game. Even trusted customers sometimes have to deal with this. Either the previous customer has over-extended their booking, or the ML/WL has been double booked (bad management)

Rule number 1

Is this a reliable shop for you in the past and has a good reputation on aus99?. If so, then be much more understanding

Rule number 2

If you are short on time and really need the booking to be honoured, ring ahead 30 minutes before your booking, and make sure they know you are on the way. Ask them if the girl will be running late. Say you will need to go elsewhere if the lady will be more than 10 minutes late, and say you won't accept a lesser alternative lady. If they can't be honest with you, or don't offer you a discount when you arrive, never deal with them again, unless you have booked during peak hour, when chaos is usually happening in most shops

Rule number 3 - very important

Do not hand over any money until you are in front of the lady you are about to do business with.
    Never hand over the cash until you are walking into the room and you have seen the lady
    This way you avoid a bait and switch ('Ms X is 5'7 and slim. Hang on she is 5'1 and a size 12)
    You avoid the 'just another 10 minutes''Just another 10 minutes'
    You have the option of ringing another shop and leaving
    Money talks

Most of the time I choose reliable mamasans or papasans and I don't book when I'm in a hurry
    Always be a polite customer. Never be a dick

As others said when you are a trusted customer, things work out in the end. Otherwise just walk and book elsewhere, that's punting.
    Unless you trust the manager, never come back. So many options in Sydney
    And don't book in peak hours

Rule Number 4

Always have a plan B that doesn't involve using your hand

If you have limited time, then there are other steps but that's for another thread

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its a balance because we are there for a reason and usually the anticipation has built up. But also usually have other things lined up for after the job and sometimes Ive got another punt booked for later that day , so then it is a real pisser. Also Ive usually taken a day of work just for punting.15 mins is about my cut off often they offer another ML.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Had this happened at Tokyo studio pre Covid. They had messed up my booking a few times in the past but I didn’t mind as I was semi regular there many times. And they were minor mistakes.

Once however I had a confirmed booking with them. But on arrival five mins early I was told that she was still busy and my booking was not taken. I was really mad cuz I had made time during that week busy schedule and was very looking forward to seeing this popular girl for first time. I guess the anticipation didn’t help.
    And the most incredible thing was they actually confirmed the booking only an hour ago or so.

I suspected a VIP probably extended his booking but they didn’t want to tell me. I was determined to see her though so even when they said I had to wait about 30-45mins or so I said okay. Didn’t make a scene or anything. I got to see her finally and she was very nice. But after that I never returned. I mean they apologized for the mistake. Usually I would not mind if they made a genuine error like before. But I firmly believe this time they just screwed me cuz of another customer but lied to me about it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If there is a booking, 5 to 10 min is about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @aussiegaigin @11Bravo

Very nice, sounds like you guys have a good relationship with your regulars. I hope I get to that point once I find a girl I like.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is why you either be her first or last customer of the day, that way you don’t have any issues of missing out, if she is that good,
    Plus its also a good time to try a different girl in the shop, if your regular is busy

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    This is why you either be her first or last customer of the day, that way you don’t have any issues of missing out, if she is that good,
    Plus its also a good time to try a different girl in the shop, if your regular is busy
    First or last doesn't guarantee anything. Being first, you have to deal with girls being tardy. A few times, the girl arrived late for work. One time a girl even "forgot" she was rostered on and just went to school!

Being last, you could still have the second last guy extending over your booking.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Had to respond when posts are saying punters are actually handing over money when they arrive. This is not a night club. Are u serious? Learn some business skill guys

It's a game. Even trusted customers sometimes have to deal with this. Either the previous customer has over-extended their booking, or the ML/WL has been double booked (bad management)

Rule number 1

Is this a reliable shop for you in the past and has a good reputation on aus99?. If so, then be much more understanding

Rule number 2

If you are short on time and really need the booking to be honoured, ring ahead 30 minutes before your booking, and make sure they know you are on the way. Ask them if the girl will be running late. Say you will need to go elsewhere if the lady will be more than 10 minutes late, and say you won't accept a lesser alternative lady. If they can't be honest with you, or don't offer you a discount when you arrive, never deal with them again, unless you have booked during peak hour, when chaos is usually happening in most shops

Rule number 3 - very important

Do not hand over any money until you are in front of the lady you are about to do business with.
    Never hand over the cash until you are walking into the room and you have seen the lady
    This way you avoid a bait and switch ('Ms X is 5'7 and slim. Hang on she is 5'1 and a size 12)
    You avoid the 'just another 10 minutes''Just another 10 minutes'
    You have the option of ringing another shop and leaving
    Money talks

Most of the time I choose reliable mamasans or papasans and I don't book when I'm in a hurry
    Always be a polite customer. Never be a dick

As others said when you are a trusted customer, things work out in the end. Otherwise just walk and book elsewhere, that's punting.
    Unless you trust the manager, never come back. So many options in Sydney
    And don't book in peak hours

Rule Number 4

Always have a plan B that doesn't involve using your hand

If you have limited time, then there are other steps but that's for another thread
    You'd have to go through all those rules if you're dealing with dodgy operators or don't have a good relationship with them.

I don't frequent those shops. I only go to a handful of shops that I know the operators well and get along very well with them. I have cancelled out of bookings and gotten my money back from them on the occasions when the girl was too late. I just walked up to them and said I can't wait any longer, I've got commitments, etc. Never had an issue getting my money back.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    First or last doesn't guarantee anything. Being first, you have to deal with girls being tardy. A few times, the girl arrived late for work. One time a girl even "forgot" she was rostered on and just went to school!

Being last, you could still have the second last guy extending over your booking.
    I had a reg who asked me to book her for 10.15am, that way she could catch a later train and get ready before I arrived rather than rushing (apparently the 15mins meant she could leave 30mins later because of train connections etc). The downside was if she wasn't feeling well, the shop used to fine the girls if they simply no-showed, so she would turn up, show she was really sick and then the shop would organise a girl to replace her while she did her first booking or two, meaning for those sessions she was well below par. I didn't mind too much as below par for her was still well over industry standard. And yeah, if they had a big night the night before, or are having a grumpy morning, you are first in the line of fire.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast