Thread: Tiffany - one for the boob lovers and good TT

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yoshimi - one for the boob lovers and good TT

Downhill punt that got recovered...twice!

30 mins NHJ

Boobs: Yes definitely DD
    Massage: 6/10 - 7/10 (see below)
    Play: 8/10

First customer of the day! Asked for May and told she is booked. At 10am!?! Was initially told nobody else available and i thought i had to go to the new joint on the other side.

Then Yoshimi walks into the shop. I did hear footsteps after me. Regret not having slowing to take a sneak preview. Her photo looked good on the roster section.

Paid for 30mins and had to wait 5mins while she changed into her "uniform". This consisted of very lacy and supremely low cut 1 piece black teddy. Unfortunately the face reminded me of someone i know who is overweight that I'm not attracted to. Yoshimi isn't overweight...not much. A smidgen. I think the face did it in so it's hard for me to give a score... above 5.

Boob lovers will enjoy the overall package. Big boobs usually feature on a bigger girl (though obviously will be exceptions).

Starts massage and leaning her weight on my back through her outstretched hands. Not comfy for me in the back...but great on the legs. I started wishing i went to my gem in Eastwood.

Gave feedback then massage went to weak finger digging. After a few mins I asked if she could use her elbows. That really changed the experience around. Yes she can dig in like a proper massage, though she could leave the pressure longer like a legit massage rather than a quick press. I'm sure she would oblige if you asked.

She is friendly and chatty and responds to feedback with a great service attitude. I think the massage can be great if you tell her what you want.

From the get go she will press her pubic area onto your body (head, arms). She also sat on my legs, butt, back. Nice skin to skin. She also places her legs between mine depending on position. I like deep participation.

I was a bit tired so not in the mood to chat and answer the usual personal questions about work etc.

Part 2.
    15 mins into the session the build up started with the hair along the back. Then the finger tickle on inner legs. Asked if she can remove undies. Yes please.

Continues finger tickle on legs. Then she reaches under and gives a ball massage, then stroking shaft.

Suddenly feel her nipples back sliding up my legs, butt, back, then move back down as she sat on my legs. Nice!!

I told her i showered before i came and she then started ramming those nips into my under carriage.

Then came some finger rimming and perenium stroking. Oh yeah...great recovery to the session. I thought i wouldn't be able to get it up but he stood up to attehhh....shun!

She asks to flip then continues shaft massage. Oh those boobs are pert. She dangles them over my face. I accept and lick those lollipops. Like a firm water balloon dangling in the air.

She stops to get oil. I ask her to turn around so i can see puss....then disaster struck!! Saw the white string dangling out and soldier lost form and deflated!!

No worries. She asks me to flip over and continues rimming and perenium stroking. Ah feels so good but he's still gone.

She asks to flip over and flops her boobs onto my face. The sight and feel of those pert puppies made me hard. She started to FOAM. I didn't mind. Licking both mounds like a hungry baby and feeling the weight and bouncy suppleness of her puppies with my hands. Great view from underneath to appreciate the roundness, size and pertness. Great nipples. Really hot boobs.

Start to jizz. She mounts the table and sits on my legs till completion. Very long and satisfying climax. Told her to keep milking and don't stop

So in summary...very friendly girl. Very coachable and accepts feedback. Great tackle tickle. Wasn't quite the turn on looks-wise for me personally but definitely not a minger. Cute enough and outstanding big boobs. I'm not a big boob man but even i got turned on at the sight and touch.

I thought of brother Ahlungor as those boobs are well suited to some Spanish. Recommended to those titty fkers.
    Last edited by RodgHerMoore; 05-01-2024 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Corrected girl name in title

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Rodger, nice review - bit far out, furthest ive been is their sister shop.