Thread: Hurstville Asian Massage - Lisa

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hurstville Asian Massage - Lisa

I received message from Christy this morning, said there is a new girl working today, named Lisa, slim body shape and from Taiwan. Then I booked her for an hour during lunch break.

Once I walked in, she waiting for me at the receptionist, shes 160cm, slim body shape, maybe B cup at first glance. I like this type of girl rather than big busty one, she shes around late 20s to earlier 30s.

Massage was above average, pretty similar to Lily, the older lady but can offer massage with strong press. I asked for part 2 as I need to go back to work before 1.30pm, she offer almost anything, from oral to fs, Maybe this is her first day, and she provide great service and mood to me, flirt me with her voice during the service and I was really enjoyed that.

I paid $120 for everything and I think she will on my list if I am looking for services.

ps. I booked for Sarah on Saturday again, but the boss cancel the booking 30 mins advance as she was absence, it is hard to tell her sechdule....sad....

anyway, Lisa was pretty good, and I would recommended.

Check her photo: https://hurstvillemassage.com.au/penshurst-massage/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi iLovey, do you know if this is the same Lisa that used to work at Kirribilli Massage for a few years, until it closed a few months ago. I know she lived in Hurstville area, so just wondering if she's working again locally at this place ?

Have looked at her photo ... it could well be her, but your never really know given the amount of fake photos and photoshopping that goes on ?

Small, cute China Doll looks, with a beautifully sized and shaped round peach of an ass !!!