Thread: Multi-review - My Punting Diary - 12+ Different Girls

Senior Member(無間使者)

Multi-review - My Punting Diary - 12+ Different Girls

As a precursor, I want to say that these are my experiences from my perspective. YMMV.
    These are my short reviews on a ton of different WLs and MLs at different places.

Establishment: Kyoto 206
    Name: Nene
    Date: March 2023
    Cost: $330/hr

Appearance: 9/10
    Service: 2/10

Nene was my first punt and it was one hell of a dud. She looked like a JAV star (Hana Himesaka) but she was fussy about touching, mumbled angrily to herself throughout the whole session, and constantly checked her phone. Biggest waste of money in my punting career considering she was the highest priced girl there.

Establishment: Ginza Club
    Name: Emiri
    Date: April 2023
    Cost: $330/hr

Appearance: 8/10
    Service: 9/10

Emiri was a lovely person and her English was great so it was easy to talk to her. I'll admit I booked her for her G-cup tits but her impeccable service was the highlight. It was very GFE and it felt very warm being with her.

Establishment: Summerville Massage
    Name: Penn
    Date: April 2023
    Cost: $75/45min + $50 (NHJ)

Appearance: 7/10

Penn was friendly and she’s a great conversationalist. Her massage felt relaxing and her transition from Part 1 to Part 2 was flawless. She lived up to the hype 100%.

Establishment: No. 5 Marrickville
    Name: Naomi
    Date: May 2023
    Cost: $300/hr

Service: 10/10

Naomi lived up to the hype and more. Her BBBJ made me blank out for a moment and tingle all over. Sex was very PSE and she has insane stamina. She’s my favourite punt to date.

Establishment: 227 North Strathfield
    Name: Cherry
    Date: June 2023
    Cost: $70/hr + $80 (B2B, Spanish)

Service: 6/10

Cherry felt a little cold and distant. She seemed tired even though I arrived at 11 am. Her Spanish felt great but the FOAM was off-putting. Perhaps it was the language barrier but it was a decent experience.

Establishment: Tulip Massage
    Name: Jennifer
    Cost: $60/hr + $130 (CBJ)

Appearance: 5/10
    Service: 1/10

I came to this place on its 2nd opening week. I got bait and switched and should’ve walked away. Not worth it.

Establishment: Summerville Massage
    Name: Jessica
    Cost: $75/45min + $50 (NHJ)

Appearance: 4/10
    Service: 7/10

Jessica has a cheery attitude and was pleasant to talk to. Her massage was decent and the NHJ was alright. She was just a bit too mature and big in the belly for me.

Establishment: 107 Chill Massage
    Name: Jolie
    Date: July 2023
    Cost: $45/30min + $50 (NHJ)

Jolie has an athletic body with great tits. It was a relaxed session but her comment at the end left me in existential dread.

Name: Liz
    Cost: $170/30min

Service: 8/10

Liz was accommodating and I enjoyed my time with her. Her photos on the website were probably from 5-10 years ago so that’s the only downside.

Establishment: 331 Concord West
    Name: Dimi
    Cost: $45/min + $80 (B2B)

Appearance: 7/10

Dimi has an awesome pair of E-cup tits which felt heavenly. Time went by quick talking with her and she has legitimate massage skills. Parts 1 + 2 were both fantastic. Extras costed a little much, though.

Establishment: 14 Burwood
    Name: Amelia
    Cost: $70/hr + $100 (FS)

Amelia is really skilled at teasing and that was the highlight of the session for me. Her massage was decent but Part 1.5 was stellar and she kept me on edge. She is too mature and chunky for my tastes but her service was pretty good.

Establishment: Le Soleil Massage
    Name: Celine
    Cost: $45/30min + $70 (B2B)

Celine was really nice and her body looked just like in the photos. Even though I was her last customer that day, she still gave me a relaxing massage and a nice B2B. She gave off cozy vibes and I enjoyed the session.

Name: Patty
    Cost: $280/hr

Patty seemed exhausted but she still tried really hard. Her tits looked and felt wonderful. Her BBBJ was phenomenal and she gave off comfortable GFE vibes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great reviews which certainly give us an informed choice - thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    “Jolie has an athletic body with great tits. It was a relaxed session but her comment at the end left me in existential dread.”

Haha what was the comment?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdypants View Post
    “Jolie has an athletic body with great tits. It was a relaxed session but her comment at the end left me in existential dread.”

I was about to ask the same 😅

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdypants View Post

She asked me why I was there instead of jerking off at home. That really made me think and question myself for a few days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    She asked me why I was there instead of jerking off at home. That really made me think and question myself for a few days.
    Did she mean from a financial perspective?
    A ML asked me that question once and I was like wtf, don't you want my money?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbiBrown View Post
    Did she mean from a financial perspective?
    A ML asked me that question once and I was like wtf, don't you want my money?
    Yeah, I thought exactly what you did. It was an odd question but I really thought about it for a while.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Establishment: 107 Chill Massage
    Name: Jolie
    Cost: $45/30min + $50 (NHJ)

Jolie has an athletic body with great tits. It was a relaxed session but her comment at the end left me in existential dread.
    A couple of posts about her now, describing her unorthodox actions/comments.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    A couple of posts about her now, describing her unorthodox actions/comments.
    She get lots of heat on this forum. Saw her last week and no crazy comments. Maybe her attitude will surface by asking her to kneel for 2.5 😂 keen to push her buttons 555

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You've been a busy person!

Thanks for the review - agree with Patty's review but a bit sad that she's now busy/working hard and exhausted

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great load of reviews, Kere. Thanks for the info.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Kere, that's a great summary of short but very good reviews. Cheers mate ....

Have done Pen many times, she's very well reviewed all over the forum, Celine once in her early days at Drummoyne, before she got greedy, a 2nd time a Le Soleil which was just a flat unexciting session due to her constant upsizing demands, and also Jessica at Summerville.

Jessica was interesting ... did a walk in, my 2 preferred girls not available .... Jessica came in the room, she's a big girl, but massive natural tits .... she just grabbed my cock through my trousers, introduced herself and kissed me.

I thought this'll do, may as well try ... it is punting after all ... and she didn't disappoint ... very open service ... didn't do BJ or fuck because I didn't ask, nor need to ... but exceptional use of her tits, very OPEN access ... good DATY, dripping wet pussy and tit fuck to finish , when I came all over neck, which she just laughed and didn't seem to mind.

So while she is a bigger girl and maybe not everybody's cup of tea, she does provide great services .. and I think FS is probably on the menu too ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Love your review format. Thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers for the review OP.

I guess if you do it this way, shops won’t be able to use it for their advertisement.