Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daydream CBD

Senior Member(無間使者)

Daydream CBD

Any news when the renovations will be done?
    Curious to know what the current lineup is.
    Ly$#e is my favourite and I always visit her when in Brisbane.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No idea. Supposed to be done a week ago but maybe some delays.
    Lychee hasn’t been on their roster for a while now. But not sure where she gone to

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been waiting as well .. but also heard something else from another shop owner. I do hope it's renovations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve heard she’s retired according to other girls at its sister shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have a feeling this place is not coming back...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Got a feeling maybe they got raided or something and had to close. I dont think they closed for renovations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirssve View Post
    Got a feeling maybe they got raided or something and had to close. I dont think they closed for renovations
    Having said that I remember before it closed I saw a bunch of random stuff near the counter so renovations would have been legit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dead? Even the girls seem skeptical it will reopen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It will be reopen within the month is my info.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter22 View Post
    Great news if true. Most accessible location for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter22 View Post
    It has been meant to reopen within a month since June.
    Even a relocation may not solve the underlying issue
    The daydream girls have moved on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As advertised on Day Dream Spa and Touch Day Spa Wechat accounts:

Daily Day Spa opening October 23

358 George Street

30 mins $40
    45 mins $50
    60 mins $60

Wechat ID: dailydayspa
    Phone: 0413 578 333

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    As advertised on Day Dream Spa and Touch Day Spa Wechat accounts:

Daily Day Spa opening October 23

358 George Street

30 mins $40
    45 mins $50
    60 mins $60

Wechat ID: dailydayspa
    Phone: 0413 578 333

oh no i'm in trouble... managed to save some money while daydream was closed... damn

$80 per hour.. damn thats steep.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good prices. Anyone confirm if open yet? Notice it still says permanently closed when typed into Google.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Daydream doesn't appear to be re-opening.

However, according to their WeChat, it looks like they have a new location down the road and new name (opened today):

Dear customers we open today ��
    �� Daily dayspa opening special price(2weeks only)��

1 hr $60
    45 mins $50
    30 mins. $40

Original price

90 mins. $120
    1 hr. $80
    45 mins. $65
    30 mins. $55

Today we have

�� Honey from Thailand ���� 9-3
    �� Kat mix Taiwan ���� 9-5
    �� Lily friends Taiwan ���� 9-9
    �� Coco from Malaysia ���� 1-9
    �� Cheesecake from Thailand ���� 2-9
    ��Orange from Thailand ���� 2-9

Would you like to make a booking? ��

��Address:1/358 George st Brisbane city
    �� Phone : 0413578333
    ☎️WeChat ID: dailydayspa
    ☎️Line ID: dailydayspa

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Exclamation self removed

self removed due to duplicate
    Last edited by buildingconstructor; 27-10-2023 at 12:41 PM. Reason: self removed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

khaosan kunny

Quote Originally Posted by PNG POM View Post
    �� Honey from Thailand ���� 9-3
    �� Kat mix Taiwan ���� 9-5
    �� Lily friends Taiwan ���� 9-9
    �� Coco from Malaysia ���� 1-9
    �� Cheesecake from Thailand ���� 2-9
    ��Orange from Thailand ���� 2-9
    a mate i work with had recommended me and some mates to give that thaiwanese girl lily at touch and daily a go; he said she was a cocky go-getter

he was right but not the kind of cocky go-getter we thought he meant

we spread our bookings at touch and daily for one hour each with lily without her knowing we were mates but it was a waste of time and money

we are all in good form and enjoy getting edged for ages, but she won't have it, she's a coca-cola speed-dialer

she gets straight into suggestive slang to get you eager for extra but she hates anything less than 2 pineapples and uses every dick trick in the black book to empty your balls as quick as possible no matter how much you try to get her to edge you and then insists you only come back in future for half hour appointment qash qollector quickies so she can madly drain as many dicks of as many dollars as she is able each day

she was like that to all of us and she acts like she's the ants pants but she's thin as a rake, flat as a tack, plain as a plank, soy-boy as a doy-boy and arrogant and aggressive as though she's a go-go cracker

one mate said she said she earns extra revenue selling her slit and the shit from a college and a restaurant outside of the massage shops when he probed about her go-go cracker attitude

we are all disappointed with them serving us such a hussy, she's simply a khaosan kunny

it's no surprise that girls are there for income, but touch and daily will go out of business if they keep this thaiwanese girl lily and her khaosan kunny type

massage mastery, cheery chat and extra effort good girls are what are wanted and need be the norm

needless to say, we are going to get our own back at that mate that recommended lily

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

posted twice

posted twice thinking the first hadn't posted

moderator can delete this post and the first "self removed" post to publish only the "khaosan kunny" post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buildingconstructor View Post
    a mate i work with had recommended me and some mates to give that thaiwanese girl lily at touch and daily a go; he said she was a cocky go-getter

he was right but not the kind of cocky go-getter we thought he meant

we spread our bookings at touch and daily for one hour each with lily without her knowing we were mates but it was a waste of time and money

we are all in good form and enjoy getting edged for ages, but she won't have it, she's a coca-cola speed-dialer

she gets straight into suggestive slang to get you eager for extra but she hates anything less than 2 pineapples and uses every dick trick in the black book to empty your balls as quick as possible no matter how much you try to get her to edge you and then insists you only come back in future for half hour appointment qash qollector quickies so she can madly drain as many dicks of as many dollars as she is able each day

she was like that to all of us and she acts like she's the ants pants but she's thin as a rake, flat as a tack, plain as a plank, soy-boy as a doy-boy and arrogant and aggressive as though she's a go-go cracker

one mate said she said she earns extra revenue selling her slit and the shit from a college and a restaurant outside of the massage shops when he probed about her go-go cracker attitude

we are all disappointed with them serving us such a hussy, she's simply a khaosan kunny

it's no suprise that girls are there for income, but touch and daily will go out of business if they keep this thaiwanese girl lily and her khaosan kunny type

massage mastery, cheery chat and extra effort good girls are what are wanted and need be the norm

needless to say, we are going to get our own back at that mate that recommended lily
    I'm not sure I get which part you're upset about. Were you trying to buy drugs? Are you on drugs?

My time with her was well spent and I was too. Maybe don't be cheap and she'll give you the time and effort?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

rotflmao @ "lose it to lily"

Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    I'm not sure I get which part you're upset about. Were you trying to buy drugs? Are you on drugs?

My time with her was well spent and I was too. Maybe don't be cheap and she'll give you the time and effort?
    rotflmao @ "lose it to lily"

judging from your response, i'd be surprised if you got fucking anything full stop

not getting into a debate, but your response was so fucking hilarious i couldn't help but banter a bit back at you

we are fit construction industry tradies that earn large amounts of good money doing large amounts of hard work that keeps our bodies fit and our wallets fat

do you comprehend what "we are all in good form" and "enjoy getting edged for ages" means?

it means we are extra popular guys that enjoy the eager attention of hot young adult girls that desire extended duration foreplay and fucking fun for fun

we only tried lily out for the want of a good massage; the assurance of a good edging was just a bonus attraction for us

but lily gave neither a good massage nor a good edging and her only talent in her ball emptying business enterprise is her ability to madly drain as many dicks of as many dollars as she is able each day

typically, a "cocky go-getter" would mean a girl that is really eager for extended duration foreplay and fucking fun for fun

but we were disappointed to find out that what that mate clowning us around actually meant was lily is a girl that is eager to use a massage table like it's a monopoly board for her to pass go and collect $200 getting as many cocks to quickly ejaculate as she can each day

i.e.
    "she's a coca-cola speed-dialer"
    and
    "she hates anything less than 2 pineapples (4 if she can hustle it) and uses every dick trick in the black book to empty your balls as quick as possible no matter how much you try to get her to edge you and then insists you only come back in future for half hour appointment qash qollector quickies so she can madly drain as many dicks of as many dollars as she is able each day"

judging by her "thin as a rake, flat as a tack, plain as a plank and soy-boy as a doy-boy" looks, "ants pants arrogant and aggressive" attitude and what one mate said she said when he asked her about her full time hyper hustler nasty ways; that mate clowning us around might also have actually meant she is a "go-snow-girl".

we hate people that do narcotics, despise people that sell narcotics and abhor being used to pay for some dumb shit's drug habit, they are a waste of life aside from a waste of money

if you can't comprehend that, then there is no helping you

Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    if you like routinely getting in a line of louts to waste 30 minutes of time and money pretending you're getting a massage to actually waste another 2 to 4 pineapples getting your balls emptied within a few minutes by a khaosan qash qollector quickies kunny that looks like a scrawny pre-puberty skank, then go ahead and gather your gang of moldy feral mutts together to lose it to lily

nothing nasty intended at touch, daily or their thaiwanese girl lily, but for everyone's sake:

"it's no surprise that girls are there for income, but touch and daily will go out of business if they keep this thaiwanese girl lily and her khaosan kunny type

massage mastery, cheery chat and extra effort good girls are what are wanted and need be the norm"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast