Thread: Chatswood60 - Sena

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Chatswood60 - Sena

Haven’t checked out this place for a while as everytime I have visited I have left thinking should have just visited Ginza..!

This time is no different, described as 21 year old with natural G cups got me interested to give Sena a try, had higher expectations as this girl is asking $300 an hour.

As soon as a got in told no English which is fine I just hopped straight into the shower where time wasting kind of began water too cold too cold too cold turns it all the way hot now it’s too hot too hot too hot so I turned it back to centre and cleaned myself quickly as I could see where this was going so I thoroughly pumped a heap of shower gel on my and took the shower head myself to wash myself off.

Waited in the bed while she finished once she was ready she laid down beside me and just wanted to my first move.

So by this stage I am just thinking I am going to have to get myself hard and kind of just though fuck it I’ll just get this over with so slapped my cock against her large chest and then push my cock into her mouth while I am on top of her, I then laid back down and guided her head down to keep sucking me, not great effort.

Told her to Dom me up might as well see those big natural titties bounce on me, but nope not allowed by the stage I am getting pretty frustrated so I put her on her back and nail her silly for the rest of the session. As soon as I fill the bag she’s off the bed and into the shower so after I catch my breath I jump in quickly dry myself off and I am outta there.

Looks: 6 out of 10
    Service: 3 out of 10
    WIR: Nope

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Bro, ever wants to pay a visit. But reading your review. Cross shop off the list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was she at least a G cup as advertised?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Was she at least a G cup as advertised?
    Probably is Japanese measurement of G as 2-3 size down for Australia size imo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Titties were kind of like droopy pointers rather than full and round.
    They were probably Aus Ds

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter85m View Post
    Titties were kind of like droopy pointers rather than full and round.
    They were probably Aus Ds
    Thank You
    For saving us breast men time $ and fuel

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Why would anyone in their right mind go to this shop? Drive an extra 15 minutes and be spoilt for choice at 42G.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ch60 has long been blacklisted in my book. Used to be an okay shop but has been ruined.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The place is super hit and miss. I used to see Dior back then and she's the only WL worth seeing there back then.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Peter85m, this place is in my local zone. I haven't been for a while either, so sounds like it is best avoided. Plenty other better VFM options around ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They are now offering 'Special Discount) 100 bucks for 15 minutes'

What a joke. My Ass!