Thread: Nostalgic Sydney punt

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nostalgic Sydney punt

Hi all,

Will be in Sydney in the coming week for a trip for work and will be staying at a CBD hotel overnight. Now live in a different Aus city and miss this aspect of Sydney.

I’m anticipation of it, have been craving in some sorts a nostalgic Sydney punt (early 2010s)… a late night Masstige8 visit, etc…

Seems that shop is now closed, but any other recommendations? Once I’ve finished with work commitments, dinner and drinks with clients, I’ll have time… but this will be > 10pm I’m sure.

Don’t typically go for FS, but rather the classic masstige8 offering… for those that remember

Hope everyone is well

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Hi all,

Will be in Sydney in the coming week for a trip for work and will be staying at a CBD hotel overnight. Now live in a different Aus city and miss this aspect of Sydney.

I’m anticipation of it, have been craving in some sorts a nostalgic Sydney punt (early 2010s)… a late night Masstige8 visit, etc…

Seems that shop is now closed, but any other recommendations? Once I’ve finished with work commitments, dinner and drinks with clients, I’ll have time… but this will be > 10pm I’m sure.

Don’t typically go for FS, but rather the classic masstige8 offering… for those that remember

Hope everyone is well
    Welcome back, bro.

In terms of in room experience, I'm afraid there aren't any left near the city. Very few Korean bath houses around these days.
    The closest thing to it is I guess CBD Style at their new location 360 Pitt St.

I think Linda the mamasan set out to replicate the Korean Bath House model, but at this stage, it's all about J girls, RNT and high chance of FS. The rooms are equipped enough to give Korean service, but not there yet in terms of service from the girls.

Check out the massive thread on them here in the general section for more info.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the response mate. Much appreciated.

I think that is high on the list… but the timing will be the problem. I will most likely only have time post a dinner function, so could be after 10pm and CBD style may be closed then? Perhaps I can ask if they can make an exception, but guess unlikely

Welcome back brother Bull,

And thanks for the PM, State of Origin has been great this year. Billy the new coach is now two series win in two years. All the future Maroons immortal are in his coaching staff, they are building another Dynasty I’ll say.

Late night RnT sessions in the CBD is still possible. The Babylon in Market City closing at 2am while the Roma sauna and spa on Goulburn St (the old Chequers) is open till 1am. You know the drills.

They are the sure things. Then you have a few sinful house along the Pitt Street strip which are opening until 10pm I believe . Take your pick.

Of course, if all fails , there’s always the Ginza, Kyoto and Sakura up Surry Hills way.

Have fun Bro, and must share.

Cheers

Ps. I have a $100 on the Broncos when they were $12.50 to win. Now is $4.50 …….haha

Go Queensland!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Up the broncos! March on you maroon grown heroes (I think QLD’s Captain fantastic Usman Khawaja is about to deliver a career defining match winning innings)

Thanks all.

For CBD… any chance you think they’re open later than 10? If I can manage there, or the old Silver Fox stretch at that area at Pitt I agree I’m down to:
    - Babylon
    - Chequers spot
    - VIP 69 / Empress (mix bag of reviews)
    - Ginza and ask for just different level of service… has anyone done this? I’m not into FS, want the classic Parlour experience

Speaking of Babylon, lately I've been seeing their ads in pre-movie ads at the cinemas. They appear to be selling themselves as a "spa for ladies" in those ads. Already seen their ads in 2 recent movies.

I fear they may have left the sex industry, if they now cater to lady clientele.

Cbd style 360 open until 12 bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for this - appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Speaking of Babylon, lately I've been seeing their ads in pre-movie ads at the cinemas. They appear to be selling themselves as a "spa for ladies" in those ads. Already seen their ads in 2 recent movies.

I fear they may have left the sex industry, if they now cater to lady clientele.

The answer you need regarding Babylon:

Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    Person's Name : Yoyo

Establishment : Babylon massage sauna spa

Date of Visit : 15/12/2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9-13 Hay st Haymarket

Phone :0292818886

Hours of Business : 11am to 3am

Rates : 213/60 mins

Size/shape : Slim with small breasts but large nipples

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese?

Services Provided : Massage Bodyslide HJ

Value for money/recommend? : As always, an expensive treat

My experience/comments : The modus operandi here has changed again. There are essentially two massage options, one with included body slide and hj, and one which is just straight massage. The pricing list was a little confusing so the receptionist made it very clear to me!

I took the first option of course and went into the spa area to use the sauna and pool facilities before the massage. They have changed their operation here as well. Now they give you the baggy yellow pants up front, instead of when you are ready to go to the massage. Perhaps as a consequence, all the blokes there were wearing the pants at all times. In the past everyone was just naked. I went with the flow and wore them as well, except when showering, but I saw other blokes wear them even then!

When I was ready, I went and got one of the kimono tops to put on. These have changed as well, and no longer have the convenient pockets to put some cash in to give to the massage lady for fs extras. I should have got the hint from this. I tucked some cash into the waistband of my pants and went into the waiting area and sat on one of the loungers. One of the assistants checked the number on my key and then shortly took me down to the massage rooms where Yoyo was waiting.

The massage was good although her moves were quite repetitive. When she moved onto the body slide, I could feel her very prominent nipples on my back and bum. Nice! On turnover she continued the body slide and picked up the pace against my cock, apparently trying to get me to cum, but her tits were too small to wrap around my dick so this didn't really work.

Eventually she gave up and continued with a very decent hj which eventually got me over the line. There was never any suggestion of extras, so I suspect that they have cracked down on this hence the change to kimono tops without pockets. At least I saved some money!

It's still a good experience with the use of the spa facilities, but only a very occasional treat for me given the expense (although all punting is rare now for me with the current cost of living!)

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The answer you need regarding Babylon:
    Wow, so they're still doing RNTs and doing those ads at the same time? Very brave, but how are they gonna pull it off? It's going to be real awkward with horny punters and non-WG ladies going to the same shop, don't you think?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looking like it will be Babylon/Chequers, or CBD Style (360)… maybe the latter is winning for consistency reasons… but it will be a fun throwback regardless

Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Wow, so they're still doing RNTs and doing those ads at the same time? Very brave, but how are they gonna pull it off? It's going to be real awkward with horny punters and non-WG ladies going to the same shop, don't you think?
    From memory, the Korean massage services are provided in a different area of the shop, you go through a private locked door to go downstairs. Pretty sure No female clients will be served down there.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To confirm, I ended up doing Waka at 360 at the time! Not quite a masstige8, but pretty good

I remember I used to always go to Masstige8 and ask for Lara… saw her maybe 5 or times… one time we were in 69 position and I blew, she was SO disappointed as she wanted more… I never considered it was possible!

Anyway, back up in Sydney next week and want to have another ‘big bang’ / treat yo’self punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I miss Masstige, there was a girl that I can't remember the name, about 155cm, very pretty and the body was just perfect and she also speaks good English and seems pretty smart. Really wanted to fk her lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was something about Masstige that felt quite premium as a young punter! Going there late at night, up those stairs. The rooms were also very warm and toasty in and out of the shower