Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How / Why did you join AUS99?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

How / Why did you join AUS99?

I honestly don't remember how or why I joined. I get the feeling it was a review on a shop I was looking at.

All I recall is how epic Wilsno, AhLungor and some of the other OGs seemed at the time.

They were pioneers, blazing a cum stained path through the wild wild breast.

Trying to learn all the acronyms and become a seasoned mongerer.

Ah the good old days!

Roll up and spin your tale here!

I was looking for information of my all time favourite girl who just retired, just wanted to see how others felt about her. Then I stumbled on to this site and never looked back.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon 2013, having never gone to a RNT before, started getting interested in some shops. Ultimately had my first visit to a no name massage place on Erskine St, then subsequently had a few punts at Masstige8. Kept reading and reading and eventually heeded the advice for legendary shops like Snow Lotus and Silver Fox… those were the days.

Ultimately spent 5 or so years overseas, so contributed to that forum, while occasionally checking in here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post

They were pioneers, blazing a cum stained path through the wild wild breast.!
    Fuck yeah! I think I’ve joined first over 10 years ago obviously to keep a tab on the scene and contribute my own load busting experiences. Both good and not so good so they may be of help to younger or newer punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not because I just turned 18 and want to loose my virginity. After many years with free range women I found the forum great for the " hobby" of punting and at an age I can afford it and without all the other baggage that comes with relationships despite most of it being pretty good.

Banned
    I thought I wanted to try my comedian/writer skills to a punting forum as I was attracted to the large audience of AUS99.

I have very little interest in punting as making love to a stranger does nothing to me. In fact at times I think it's rather humourous especially the 2 holes massage table.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finding gold positive and negative reviews and being warned and warning others of scumbag scammers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m not sure how I came across the forum, but I’d say I’m here to share my experiences wether good or bad to the next punter.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    After experiencing my first massage with an unexpected HE Googled 'massage review forum Sydney' - couple of options but after trying found aus99 easiest and most informative.

Learnt so much in early stages and still do which has saved me time, money and bad experiences. Try to give back as and when I can to help others.

Huge thank you to all contributors

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was looking for some potential WL in the city due to sub-par WL around my local area; the WL webpage links to the reviews here and that's how I discovered this site. Ah how I wish I discovered this site earlier to avoid dud punts in the past, you experience and learn I guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wanted to get my arse licked, had never been to an Asian shop before and now it’s pretty much all I visit purely based on the info here lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't remember how stumble found Aus99 I reckon is best one in Oz so far haven't seen anything decent the forum's content is not all about punting but other things as well like current affairs, politics , economics, Finance ...etc Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Almost forget sports as well hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mensa rejected me

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I don't remember. But I know I was crazy on korean girls. M5 , M8 , Romoe, Angel town, GF 127. This forum got all the information I needed the rest is history.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Initially joined for the reviews.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We all joined for similar reasons, and we all stay for them too,
    It’s a place where we can talk and act like men and not be ridiculed by strange women with rainbow coloured hair,
    But overall I think its our love for Asian women and how we share the conquests and disasters and how we help each others learn from these events.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Nice thread, OP. For me, I came looking for a sex punting forum in Sydney and found SYD99.

I've always used the internet to get my punting intel. Think it started with the WSG forum back in early 2000s. Then, I went to a SE Asian country to live and work for a few years and found another "local" forum that gave me all the intel in needed for that place. That's when I realised most "locales" have their own punting guides. Even my hometown had one.
    It's like a Freemasons for punters, lol!

I then got a job in the UK for a couple of years and yep, over there used another punting forum for intel. It was a shitty place to punt though, London. Lots of overweight out of shape ladies. Must be eating too much full English breakfast!

I literally started searching for a sex forum the moment I got my internet connection when I moved to Sydney. It was the first thing I did here, haha!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    I honestly don't remember how or why I joined. I get the feeling it was a review on a shop I was looking at.

All I recall is how epic Wilsno, AhLungor and some of the other OGs seemed at the time.

They were pioneers, blazing a cum stained path through the wild wild breast.

Trying to learn all the acronyms and become a seasoned mongerer.

Ah the good old days!

Roll up and spin your tale here!
    Haha, same, I can't recall the exact date but it was on the OG site, I thought I even had a URL saved somewhere to that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When I first joined I had just been made redundant, had too much time on my hands between jobs, and a fair chunk of money too. Had previously frequented more expensive caucasian brothels and massage parlours when I discovered that there were a million Asian massage and FS shops in Sydney ..... most offering much lower prices, a much bigger selection of girls, a much wider range of services .... so started surfing the internet for info and intel .... and found out that this was the number 1 go to place to get to know what's going on ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast