Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How / Why did you join AUS99?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocket rocket View Post
    When I first joined I had just been made redundant, had too much time on my hands between jobs, and a fair chunk of money too. Had previously frequented more expensive caucasian brothels and massage parlours when I discovered that there were a million Asian massage and FS shops in Sydney ..... most offering much lower prices, a much bigger selection of girls, a much wider range of services .... so started surfing the internet for info and intel .... and found out that this was the number 1 go to place to get to know what's going on ....
    Now, after a long long time lurking .... because I was too shy to post, and wanted to remain private, I have been made redundant again, so I though fuck it ... I have used the info on this forum to good effect so much, it is time I gave something back ... so now I have finally started posting about my intel and experience .... I am loving it so far .. much more fun !!.

So hint to all the long time lurkers .... try posting and participating ... much more fun than just lurking ....

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I was looking for information of my all time favourite girl who just retired, just wanted to see how others felt about her. Then I stumbled on to this site and never looked back.
    When I first joined the old forum, brother Wil was already an anchor reviewer setting all the standards.

One of my biggest gain was the intels about the legendary ship 501 Newtown, where I had met the Jojo, Sasa sisters, Mia and Sophie etc. these very special and naturally busty ladies had all enriched my punting journey and Spanish Inquisitions.

Then come the Golden ages of SL, SF, 316 Central/227 Broadway, Stanmore etc. etc. and the ever so reliable 5 Star along the way of course.

Glad I was in a position to contribute a few of my own, but I take my hat off to the true forum legends and pioneers before us who started the balls rolling, literally……. Haha

Thank you, thank you and thank you !

Happy punting to all and don’t be hesitant to share.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly it was when punter planet put up its paywall.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Basically joined to get more intel on shops lol I mean this is the biggest forum here in aus

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Joined to get punter info. And it was the only that's not sitting behind a paywall or some "post a review every X month" shenanigan.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always about the intel... learned about nuru massages, did some searching for places that did them and found my way here.

I can’t even remember how I found the site… but I do know I loved cheap brothels and wanted to find out more information. The best recommendation I ever got here was Ah sending a PM to try Mimi in Burwood.

Who remembers the first version of aus99?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I joined just for general discussion forum because I find it quite entertaining.

I don't care much for reviews and Intel. I choose girls very carefully as by years of punting I know how to read WLs in the intros and I can say most of the times I have been right but on the other hand I have been burnt numerous times by reviews promising of a sensational time but it went pear shape! We are all subjective in our reflections anyways.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Stumbled across this site in 2020 when i first started punting with privates, was too scared to punt at shops. Havemt contributes much because i usually only go with highly reviewed WLs. Hope to be able to share more in the future.

Thank you to the OGs and the up and rising stars who are contributing to the forum and sharing their experiences.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I found this site from just being curious about massages in general, it actually comes up on Google quite easily.

Since then it's been an information dump, and I use it mainly to feel safe and understand the usual procedures before punting for the first time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    < DELETED POST >

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12