Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a ML that can do an edging session

Junior Member(有D料到)

Looking for a ML that can do an edging session

As the title states, looking for a massage lady that can do a entire session edging. I've asked a few and get the look like wtf are you talking about, if anyone knows a ML that works in Ryde/Epping or the Hills let me know.

I know a few good ones but not in your areas .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I know a few good ones but not in your areas .
    Mr Ahlungor, please enlighten me, I'm always on the hunt for good edging MLs, but 99% of them just told me WTF? or I need to lots of time just to make them understand. It's a skill that requires lots of love and patient. I'm very interested to know what your list and recommendations are
    Many thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skegg View Post
    As the title states, looking for a massage lady that can do an hank yoentire session edging. I've asked a few and get the look like wtf are you talking about, if anyone knows a ML that works in Ryde/Epping or the Hills let me know.
    Thank you for your post. Although I don’t know anyone, I am equally interested in edging in the areas you mentioned so I am responding to keep the thread up and active. Hoping to find someone soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recently went to edging queen Yuki in Bondi. This week saw Tiffany at 41 Epping and her TT technique is similar and has "potential" to give good edging. Pros of Tiffany is she is young and can use her long hair to start. She also knows the perenium and butthole rimming. Her English is good.

Cons - her touches are short in duration so you may have to coach her to go slower and for longer. She wouldn't know the term edging but just ask her to play in certain areas for longer. I'd advise telling her up front you want NHJ and to do it long and slow than wait for the buildup then flip. You may also tell her to slow down if you feel getting close. Even though i was 1st customer of the day she seemed to want to keep the 30min session short and only gave me 23 mins (which i didn't mind).

I've written AR's on both.

Tiffany also didn't do the finger split thing that Yuki did (per my AR).

Like i said....Tifanny has real potential as the basics are in place...also make sure you shower before going and tell her you did.

P.s. this is my post #69!
    P.p.s her boobs are DD if you're into bigger pert puppies

one of the best I know, retiring soon. Legendary Kissa Kogarah/Clarence St etc etc is offering edging and dragon tendon massage until she leaves the industry for good. I get the vibe she isnt offering much more though, but a slow, nude handie that gets you to the edge again and again until you cant take anymore. M: 0403815265

Quote Originally Posted by seachicken View Post
    Mr Ahlungor, please enlighten me, I'm always on the hunt for good edging MLs, but 99% of them just told me WTF? or I need to lots of time just to make them understand. It's a skill that requires lots of love and patient. I'm very interested to know what your list and recommendations are
    Many thanks
    For prolonged edging or a slow cock worshipping hand job, there are three milf MLs you can try:

Candy at VIP Pyrmont

Yuki at Bondi Road ( also been recommended by another brother in this thread)

Susan at 518 Kent Street

Of course they won’t understand the word “edging” but just tell them to slow down and they will deliver.

Probably try for a 30 min, paid them your tips upfront and said no massage just play and then lay back to enjoy.

Don’t forget to share.

Cheers

Ps. Didn’t realise you were one of us, the foundation members and we did have some exchanges before. Ex fans of the Stanmore times too……. Haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For prolonged edging or a slow cock worshipping hand job, there are three milf MLs you can try:

Candy at VIP Pyrmont

Susan at 518 Kent Street

Of course they won’t understand the word “edging” but just tell them to slow down and they will deliver.

Probably try for a 30 min, paid them your tips upfront and said no massage just play and then lay back to enjoy.

Don’t forget to share.

Cheers

Ps. Didn’t realise you were one of us, the foundation members and we did have some exchanges before. Ex fans of the Stanmore times too……. Haha
    Hi Ahlungor,

Yes, I am a very long time member in Aus99, just not very active in the forum, didn't contribute much. Not that because I don't want to contribute but with limited budget and constant bad luck on finding good ladies, it's hard to write any reports. Thank you for your edging ML tips and I will try to find time and try them

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by seachicken View Post
    Not that because I don't want to contribute but with limited budget and constant bad luck on finding good ladies, it's hard to write any reports. Thank you for your edging ML tips and I will try to find time and try them
    I never have bad luck, but I just consider every experience as a learning experience: NOW I KNOW what HER experience is like with ME. My only decision is repeat/one-of.

For ME, better chance with a 30-ish LOOKING Asian. Maturity generally provides good experience, good attitude, and (her) down to earth expectations. YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Message deleted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As the title states, looking for a massage lady that can do a entire session edging. I've asked a few and get the look like wtf are you talking about, if anyone knows a ML that works in Ryde/Epping or the Hills let me know.
    Yoyo at Tina Remedial Center. There are a couple of posts in this forum already, and she does edging, or long handjob. I do 30 minute sessions usually, but I once had a 45 minute booking, and it was very intense.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Candy at VIP Pyrmont

Susan at 518 Kent Street

Don’t forget to share.

Cheers

Thank you Ahlungor, I have been a fan of your reviews over the years, and all your recommendations have been spot on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    one of the best I know, retiring soon. Legendary Kissa Kogarah/Clarence St etc etc is offering edging and dragon tendon massage until she leaves the industry for good. I get the vibe she isnt offering much more though, but a slow, nude handie that gets you to the edge again and again until you cant take anymore. M: 0403815265
    Is Kissa working out of a shop or is it private now? Would you now the area she is located in?

I will try message her today.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by john1232009 View Post
    Is Kissa working out of a shop or is it private now? Would you now the area she is located in?

I will try message her today.
    Let us know if she responds

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Let us know if she responds
    She did respond. Working out of Chatswood which is a little far for me but will try and get there sometime.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Message deleted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Message deleted.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by john1232009 View Post
    She did respond. Working out of Chatswood which is a little far for me but will try and get there sometime.
    Is it the same Kissa or someone else?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mika Top Ryde/200 Broadway.

Had a really good edging session yesterday. 1 hour booking, 45 min of which was an edging handjob and blowjob

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Mika Top Ryde/200 Broadway.

Had a really good edging session yesterday. 1 hour booking, 45 min of which was an edging handjob and blowjob
    For the Sydney geographical illiterate, is that Top Ryde 190, or the one on Church Street? 200 Broadway? Thanks said the stranger in a strange land.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast