Thread: KEEPING STATS

Senior Member(無間使者)

KEEPING STATS

So I’ve been in this for a few years, drift in an out depending on relationships. So I saw an old regular that most of you would know and she knew what I liked and what option I would go to and who had provided it in the past going back to pre covid.
    Obviously we know they talk, but the details were such and the traffic over the years so high I wondered if they had a spreadsheet and scoring system ha ha.

I mean there must be thousands of punters over a 4 year period let alone a decade of punting.

Is the professor around to explain?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    maybe you are to as unique as you think and while she set about delivering her now standard, you thought it was all for you.

I don't think these girls plan to be here long time, so maybe not much interest in keeping long term notes. It would be easy for them to save you number and a few notes in their phone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    So I’ve been in this for a few years, drift in an out depending on relationships. So I saw an old regular that most of you would know and she knew what I liked and what option I would go to and who had provided it in the past going back to pre covid. Obviously we know they talk, but the details were such and the traffic over the years so high I wondered if they had a spreadsheet and scoring system ha ha.
    I mean there must be thousands of punters over a 4 year period let alone a decade of punting.
    Is the professor around to explain?
    Don't worry big brother does not have a file on you. Know a few "managers" of shops over the years and most don't keep a spreadsheet. The sheer volume of calls & customers make it logistically impossible. I do find that some managers are good at faces and names esp if you have a distinguishing feature about yourself they will remember, sometimes good, sometimes bad. I do know of one long term manager who did keep a journal of regulars with phone nos & details. She runs a very good shop, the trouble is back some time ago a couple of her trusted workers took all the contact details and ran away to open their own business. That didn't make her feel good.

Must say since the start of 2023 I haven't had one punt I would rate above a 6. As someone said its pathetic.

Puff Puff Prof

PS and by the way FS for 2 pines these days - pure BS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Don't worry big brother does not have a file on you. Know a few "managers" of shops over the years and most don't keep a spreadsheet. The sheer volume of calls & customers make it logistically impossible. I do find that some managers are good at faces and names esp if you have a distinguishing feature about yourself they will remember, sometimes good, sometimes bad. I do know of one long term manager who did keep a journal of regulars with phone nos & details. She runs a very good shop, the trouble is back some time ago a couple of her trusted workers took all the contact details and ran away to open their own business. That didn't make her feel good.

Must say since the start of 2023 I haven't had one punt I would rate above a 6. As someone said its pathetic.

Puff Puff Prof

PS and by the way FS for 2 pines these days - pure BS
    Not if you lower your standards.
    Can honestly say its happened 3 times in the last year, but i had to apologise to my dick afterwards.
    He didnt give a fuck

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not if you lower your standards.
    Can honestly say its happened 3 times in the last year, but i had to apologise to my dick afterwards.
    He didnt give a fuck

LOL Finally a creditable answer WD Bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some MLs simply have good memories. And some are quite intelligent.
    I've met MLs who, on my second visit, could recall details of our conversations (and other stuff) from months ago...

If there ever was a study comparing the average IQ of Asian MLs to that of the punters here in this forum, I'd be quite sure of the outcome...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you pay over the odds for the girl, she will most likely remember you, the gold mine.