Thread: T Cindy 5/5 = RIM + HJ Combo! + Ball sucking = Triple combo!! Holy shit!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

T Cindy 5/5 = RIM + HJ Combo! + Ball sucking = Triple combo!! Holy shit!!

Wearing red lingerie and heels, D cup tits and fully shaved (thank fuck!) and no stupid tattoos, profile photos are accurate! And a great fun friendly attitude!

Shower: HJ and DFK and Shower BBBJ awesome.

Round 1: she asked if I like 69? No thanks. Rimming? Yes I like it. Quick cat bath and lotion massage my cock and balls, straight into Rimming + HJ combo! Yes!! My favourite! And ball sucking too! Triple combo! Until I cum, she don’t cim, she too busy licking my asshole.

Massage: with oil, from foot to shoulders. And massage my asshole and balls too.

Round 2: HJ +DFK and kissing my nipples with HJ then BBBJ until hard. She asked if I want sex or CIM? I asked for sex, she put condom on with her mouth.

Sex: she asked if she go on top. I say I want to be on top. Missionary and kissing and she folds her legs and I pound away and she saying to fuck her good. I cum while fully inside her.

Then massage again, she massages my feet with oil, wow. The music in the room is playing the Top Gun maverick anthem theme song (guitar solo) at this point I’m thinking this session with Cindy is going awesome! Everything T Cindy did service wise had a sensual touch to it.

We kiss and talk about stuff until the buzzer,
    I shower alone then she showers. We get dressed and we DFK again. And we say our goodbyes.

5/5 = Awesome session, I will return!

$270 an hour with DFK, RIM + HJ, Ball sucking and CIM is available (which I didn’t want, next time) a total bargain!! (Other places demand $320-350 for girls that do that service)

Drop what you’re doing and go visit T Cindy!! Great girl with a great body and attitude and great service!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    damn gee, thanks for this on my ever growing list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    T Cindy

5/5! - my 2nd session with T Cindy (it was even better than my first session!!)

I’m looking at the N5M roster (I need to finish my list, but none of the girls left on my list are working today) I’m thinking should I roll the dice on a random new girl?… and then on my Spotify random playlist, it suddenly starts playing *NSYNC - "I Want You Back" song haha, then something popped in my head, I need to return and visit a girl I already gave a 5/5 review too. I picked T Cindy again today. (And it was a good choice!)

T Cindy:
    Wearing the same red sexy lingerie and heels. She says hi, I’m wearing the same red outfit as last time (she remembers me..) she kisses me and gives me a hug.

Shower:
    DFK + Body soap HJ, she says I was thinking about you last week. I haven’t seen my boyfriend in 3 months, you seeing the other girls? (Yes, I’ve been kinda busy sampling the other excellent girls at the shop) then shower BBBJ, Excellent service so far…

Round 1: (CIM Finish)
    Cindy says I rimming you like last time. I’m on all 4’s and she gives me the RIM + HJ combo!! (My favourite!!) and ball sucking! And sucking my cock backwards (Backwards BBBJ!!! Excellent!) then she gives me DD dragon drill in my ass! (OMG!!) I want CIM this time. She asked me to turn around and she DFK’s me and HJ then an awesome BBBJ she asks if I want 69? No thanks. She continues BBBJ for a CIM finish!! Incredible how after I fully cum in her mouth, she continues to suck slowly and makes sure to suck all the cum out. She spits it quietly into a tissue and says it’s a lot and she says she will go wash her mouth. Then she will give me a massage.

Massage:
    T Cindy asked oil or no oil? I say oil it’s okay. Excellent massage from my legs to my shoulders then my arms, then she massages my asscrack and my asshole and my balls and my cock. Wonderful massage. (While “what is love? Baby don’t hurt me” song is playing)

Round 2: (crazy CIM finish again)
    kissing nipples, DFK + HJ, BBBJ then I ask for a condom..she puts the condom on with her mouth (excellent)

Sex:
    missionary, then cowgirl because I’m getting tired.. then I ask for HJ+DFK.

DFK + HJ, then I ask for RIM, T Cindy gives me the awesome RIM + HJ combo again and DD bonus. And I’m still feeling kinda tired, I ask for DFK + HJ again, and I finger her. then she asks for me to put a finger up her ass! We DFK and I do stick a finger in her ass.. (OMG!) Something clicked in my brain and I wanted to cum right now, I said im about to cum! and another CIM finish!! (Wonderful)

Massage:
    She massages my legs and feet. Then the buzzer goes off on her iPhone. She turns it off and continues to massage my feet. (Excellent customer service from T Cindy.)

She asked if I want to do round 3?. I said I’m way too tired sorry, but thank you for offering.

Shower:
    T Cindy, has a shower at the end with me this time! Awesome. She cleans me from head to toe with the body soap.

We get dressed and she kisses me and hugs me. She says hopefully I see you again sometime. I said yes. I had a great time.we kiss and say goodbye..

5/5!! 10/10, A+ = OMG! Excellent service from T Cindy Again!

Even better for the second visit.!!
    Rim+HJ combo+ ball sucking and DD for round 1 and 2. Lots of DFK, BBBJ, and we also had sex in 2 positions. And 2 CIM finishes!!

All for $270 for 1 hour!! Still an excellent price and T Cindy has a great attitude and I appreciate her customer service going above and beyond to make sure I’m happy.

Seriously guys, drop what you’re doing and go visit T Cindy if you haven’t already!

She provides incredible service!!

Thank you T Cindy, I need to return for more soon..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What a great session that you have bro. May I ask how she look? And what age if you know? Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil73 View Post
    What a great session that you have bro. May I ask how she look? And what age if you know? Cheers
    I would say late late 20's, but maybe just under 30. i guess.

I didnt ask T Cindy her age sorry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    T Cindy

5/5! - my 2nd session with T Cindy (it was even better than my first session!!)

I’m looking at the N5M roster (I need to finish my list, but none of the girls left on my list are working today) I’m thinking should I roll the dice on a random new girl?… and then on my Spotify random playlist, it suddenly starts playing *NSYNC - "I Want You Back" song haha, then something popped in my head, I need to return and visit a girl I already gave a 5/5 review too. I picked T Cindy again today. (And it was a good choice!)

T Cindy:
    Wearing the same red sexy lingerie and heels. She says hi, I’m wearing the same red outfit as last time (she remembers me..) she kisses me and gives me a hug.

Shower:
    DFK + Body soap HJ, she says I was thinking about you last week. I haven’t seen my boyfriend in 3 months, you seeing the other girls? (Yes, I’ve been kinda busy sampling the other excellent girls at the shop) then shower BBBJ, Excellent service so far…

Round 1: (CIM Finish)
    Cindy says I rimming you like last time. I’m on all 4’s and she gives me the RIM + HJ combo!! (My favourite!!) and ball sucking! And sucking my cock backwards (Backwards BBBJ!!! Excellent!) then she gives me DD dragon drill in my ass! (OMG!!) I want CIM this time. She asked me to turn around and she DFK’s me and HJ then an awesome BBBJ she asks if I want 69? No thanks. She continues BBBJ for a CIM finish!! Incredible how after I fully cum in her mouth, she continues to suck slowly and makes sure to suck all the cum out. She spits it quietly into a tissue and says it’s a lot and she says she will go wash her mouth. Then she will give me a massage.

Massage:
    T Cindy asked oil or no oil? I say oil it’s okay. Excellent massage from my legs to my shoulders then my arms, then she massages my asscrack and my asshole and my balls and my cock. Wonderful massage. (While “what is love? Baby don’t hurt me” song is playing)

Round 2: (crazy CIM finish again)
    kissing nipples, DFK + HJ, BBBJ then I ask for a condom..she puts the condom on with her mouth (excellent)

Sex:
    missionary, then cowgirl because I’m getting tired.. then I ask for HJ+DFK.

DFK + HJ, then I ask for RIM, T Cindy gives me the awesome RIM + HJ combo again and DD bonus. And I’m still feeling kinda tired, I ask for DFK + HJ again, and I finger her. then she asks for me to put a finger up her ass! We DFK and I do stick a finger in her ass.. (OMG!) Something clicked in my brain and I wanted to cum right now, I said im about to cum! and another CIM finish!! (Wonderful)

Massage:
    She massages my legs and feet. Then the buzzer goes off on her iPhone. She turns it off and continues to massage my feet. (Excellent customer service from T Cindy.)

She asked if I want to do round 3?. I said I’m way too tired sorry, but thank you for offering.

Shower:
    T Cindy, has a shower at the end with me this time! Awesome. She cleans me from head to toe with the body soap.

We get dressed and she kisses me and hugs me. She says hopefully I see you again sometime. I said yes. I had a great time.we kiss and say goodbye..

5/5!! 10/10, A+ = OMG! Excellent service from T Cindy Again!

Even better for the second visit.!!
    Rim+HJ combo+ ball sucking and DD for round 1 and 2. Lots of DFK, BBBJ, and we also had sex in 2 positions. And 2 CIM finishes!!

All for $270 for 1 hour!! Still an excellent price and T Cindy has a great attitude and I appreciate her customer service going above and beyond to make sure I’m happy.

Seriously guys, drop what you’re doing and go visit T Cindy if you haven’t already!

She provides incredible service!!

Thank you T Cindy, I need to return for more soon..
    I totally concur with Nightshift. Cindy is all of the above! Cindy’s BBBJ is a leg shaker. I’m still smiling as I post this.

I think it’s 5 times now? And yes, a big thank you Cindy for still keeping a smile on my face a week later !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to agree with everything above here. Cindy is absolutely awesome. Last time I saw her I was about to leave after not picking from the lineup and she was supposed to finish up then. She offered to stay back for an hour to see me. She is that perfect mix of PSE and GFE that works for me.

Ended up dropping her in the city afterwards so she didn’t have to wait for the train.

The only issue is her shifts finish early which makes it hard to see her sometimes.

Banned
    After stumbling across this site and then doing the research I walked into N5M and as my good fortune would have it, Cindy was available!

To quote NightShift, “She provides incredible service!!”

Experience Cindy for yourselves guys!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds f...g hot

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPunter View Post
    Sounds f...g hot
    She'd be in my top 3, I've had about 4 solo sessions with her and a double with her and Paula, very good service.

Cindy also on today, perfect for double with Paula~~~

Call or Msg us to make a booking with her