Thread: 88A Artarmon - Bonnie, more on the menu besides Mongolian lamb. Recommended.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

88A Artarmon - Bonnie, more on the menu besides Mongolian lamb. Recommended.

This a well run value for money shop. The quality of the girls is good and they’re happy to give solid recommendations. This time around I noticed a new 10% charge for credit cards which wasn’t there last time. There was also a sign saying under new management so not sure if it has changed since my last review.

White guy open the door, I pay the shop damage then go to room three - the one next to reception. Off with clothes then wait for Bonnie. I check her out and like what I see. Slim, not an ounce of fat on her body, died light hair, playful summer skirt and interesting but beautiful face. She’s Mongolian.

She says she was asked to do a hard massage. Yes baby that’s what I requested. She jumps her small body on my back and gets to work. I can feel her skirt and parts of her body touch me and it’s a turn on. But she is doing some serious work here, really going hard and getting out the kinks. It feels magnificent. The massage table is creaking and making noises. I can’t imagine what it would do on part three,

Massage was at least half an hour and ended with some gentle teasing. Heaps of oil applied - a little too much for me, but she said there was a shower available if needed, then the old gentle strokes teasing my body. Her head comes in for a kiss and I look at her. Fuck, I’m in love.

Lots on the menu but I go a hj. Do you want nude body slide too? Yes, upgraded for $80 in tips. Yeah, I’ve had cheaper elsewhere but Bonnie is quality and I have ideas. We cuddle naked and I tease her ass cheeks with my fingers. I look in the mirror at this gorgeous young chick with my naked 53 year old thick cock on display. She looks in the mirror too. She licks my nips. So hot.

I have to ask Bonnie to lift her body as we cuddle and caress as my pre cum is serving as lube and I’m close to the point of no return. I try kissing - ok, but no tongue. Then lick those pointy little village nipples - daddy’s favorite. She says she is horny so I gently finger her. Bonnie’s cunt is wet. She suggests we revisit the menu. Nah, I’m going to blow in 2 secs - no point.

Then she puts her head to my cock while I feel her body. I can’t see what’s going on but she’s stroking my gristle. I grab her tits again and blow a week’s worth of cum.

Clean up. Friendly nice girl with good English. She asks me if it’s my first time and says I’m shy. Probably a lot of you mugs are more forceful.

In short, she delivered. Definitely had the full hour too. Recommend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What were the other options on the menu and prices if you dont mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    What were the other options on the menu and prices if you dont mind?
    Best to speak with her directly. Industry standard. You won’t regret. Her body is delightful.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Aussieguyinsf, I'm a big fan of Mongolian girls.

Had 6 over the last few years, and all have been above average in looks and presentation ... but even more importantly, very well above average in terms of performance standards, including the 1 who very confidently (but justifiably) describes herself as "the Cock Professor".

Looking forward to giving Bonnie a crack ....

Quote Originally Posted by pocket rocket View Post

Had 6 over the last few years, and all have been above average in looks and presentation ... but even more importantly, very well above average in terms of performance standards, including the 1 who very confidently (but justifiably) describes herself as "the Cock Professor".

Give Bonnie a crack on Thursdays. That’s the day she works there. Pics at wechat Artamonmassage88A01

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocket rocket View Post

How did you managed to find 6?!?! Been wanting to try one for a while one. Where do they usually post? can you send me their way?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Best to speak with her directly. Industry standard. You won’t regret. Her body is delightful.
    Second this. She was delightful and i left a happy man. Most memorable moment was ruing the massage, where she was leaning over and you could make out the bottom of her arse cheeks peeking out from the mini dress - got me hard a rock as a prelude of what was to come

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know where Bonnie is now no longer rostered here

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by uglyone9 View Post
    Anyone know where Bonnie is now no longer rostered here
    Out of country for a few weeks. Should be back end Nov