Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sitting next to a WL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    One of my regular WLs catches the train to work. We once ran into each other as she was leaving the train station and I was on the way to see her. I was the first customer of the day. We walked together towards the shop chatting
    I make sure I'm the last customer of day so that I could walk home with the WL and help her dump a shopping bag of used condoms and tissue papers into her neighbour's bin before saying Goodnight to her and catch the next bus home.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Bullshit OP. I’ve been in this game for quarter of a century and have yet to recognise a WL I know in daylight lol.
    Exactly why I posted it, it's so rare it just had to be noted. This is the second time in my punting life I've seen a WL outside the shop

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I make sure I'm the last customer of day so that I could walk home with the WL and help her dump a shopping bag of used condoms and tissue papers into her neighbour's bin before saying Goodnight to her and catch the next bus home.
    Oh the tactics we employ. Look at us, devising tactics so we walk out with a girl or we follow them in the streets. We sound like horny teenagers. I am no different

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post

Without being creepy at the same time obviously.
    The niceness to creepiness index is directly correlated to how good looking you are.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Still tho, during my time of picking up streetwalkers in Brisbane in the late 90’s, it’s one of the hottest things. Seeing a hooker in public…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Closest I've come to sitting next to an ML / WL was walking down the main Vic Avenue precinct in Chatswood, when I saw Jenny, the former Mamasan MILF from 769 Pac Highway walking towards me. I was ready to say Hi and smile, but she saw me and instantly looked away and walked on ....

Interesting to walk along this street, looking at this woman walking along, knowing that she had jerked me off, sucked my cock, and I'd sucked and fucked her tits, licked her pussy and asshole, fucked her and come all over her several times !!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happened to me before. Sat at a table in a restaurant with my missus and some mates. Next to our table was a WL I saw a few times. We recognised each other but didn't say hi. Just glaced at each other several times until she left with her partner and friends.

Best to keep things anonymous for both parties

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    The niceness to creepiness index is directly correlated to how good looking you are.
    Very true bro. It's only creepy if they don't want you, lol!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Well I've bumped into them probably more than 10 times over the years. Even lived in the same block of apartments as 2 of my regulars. From my experience, every girl reacts differently. Even the same girl could react differently depending on her situation.

One time I was having dinner with my then GF in Chatswong. A girl I had seen a few times at MOC came and sat at the table next to ours. She was with her work colleague. Now here's the thing. She chose the seat that was diagonally across from me, not the one next to me. The little minx started making noticeable glances in my direction. I then realised someone was looking at me and realised it was her. That was a scary incident for me.

Then some time later I bumped into the same girl at Westfields. This time I was alone so I went up and spoke to her. FMD, colder than hell frozen over! I guess she got partnered up by then.

I've had other run ins with a similar pattern. Like a girl who went by the name Kitty at the DOS. First couple of times I bumped into her she was super friendly, looked like she wanted to hook up. Then later on became cold as ice, and then I realised she got partnered up.

There's nothing wrong with acknowledging them. Just gotta watch closely for any red flags in their body language. Back off if they want you to GTFO.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There's a beautiful rom-com here somewhere

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had an opportunity like this but i decided nah, im going home.
    Basically i was her last customer of the day. Before seeing me she sorted out her fees with the mamasan so after when we're done shes just gonna leave the shop.
    We talked, we fucked and finished. She changed to her normal clothes infront of me. Initially she was wearing a nice sexy red dress. But since im her last customer she changed to her normal clothes. Tight jeans, i was expecting her to put on her a bra but nope she worn a tshirt then a pink jumper..
    She walked me out to my car and thats it, she would be walking to the station. This is around 8pm so it was dark, cold.
    I could have offered her a lift to the station or even to her apartment which i think she would have accepted but i didnt want to

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I had an opportunity like this but i decided nah, im going home.
    Basically i was her last customer of the day. Before seeing me she sorted out her fees with the mamasan so after when we're done shes just gonna leave the shop.
    We talked, we fucked and finished. She changed to her normal clothes infront of me. Initially she was wearing a nice sexy red dress. But since im her last customer she changed to her normal clothes. Tight jeans, i was expecting her to put on her a bra but nope she worn a tshirt then a pink jumper..
    She walked me out to my car and thats it, she would be walking to the station. This is around 8pm so it was dark, cold.
    I could have offered her a lift to the station or even to her apartment which i think she would have accepted but i didnt want to
    That's is the sign of a true gentleman: Leave everything within the confines of a massage parlour's door. When you step out of it NOTHING concerns you any more.

Two WLs told me when they saw another punter on the street they would ignore him and walked on as if he was a wall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12