Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Communicating with Thai ladies

Senior Member(無間使者)

Communicating with Thai ladies

Ok.
    I get the phone number of any ml I think I can have fun with
    Usually scope them out on first visit. Most of the time I get the digits first time, sometimes a few visits.

Easy to book with them for a shop visit than most fucking shops.
    Also if they disappear from a roster, easier to chase up.

No interest in being their friends or boring chit chat.

So my point with thai mls is that a large percentage of them are just crap at replying to messages, if they do at all.
    Chinese, Koreans, Taiwanese etc I rarely have a problem with communicating about when i want to see them and when they are working or where they are now. I honestly cannot remember the oast one I had difficulty with.

Thai’s, fuck me. I have had two over my time punting that are reliable, but even they are quirky. The rest are just awful or dont even communicate. I want to be their regulars, but little things like this make it impossible.

Any comments, hints or suggestions?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Girls communicate with their priority at which they need something from you. If they don't have an immediate need for cash then they don't see any reason to reply.

In the past few weeks I had the number of a thai ML, helped her outside the shop with something simple for me, hard for her. afterwards we had some rather nice sex at her place. A few weeks later she txt with a request for me to do something which I couldn't do at the time she wanted. She blocked me.

As is often mentioned here, remember these are often not the brightest sparks we are dealing with.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As is often mentioned here, remember these are often not the brightest sparks we are dealing with.[/QUOTE]
    But hang on someone else said recently " If there ever was a study comparing the average IQ of Asian MLs to that of the punters here in this forum, I'd be quite sure of the outcome...'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    But hang on someone else said recently " If there ever was a study comparing the average IQ of Asian MLs to that of the punters here in this forum, I'd be quite sure of the outcome...'
    That someone else might wish to add that in his humble opinion and experience it wouldn't be the Thai (or Pinay) MLs who contributed a great deal to the overall average IQ score...
    Disclaimer: This statement is not meant to be racist and as always, there are exceptions.

https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

Senior Member(無間使者)
    people these days cannot distinguish between being racist and stereotyping.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    people these days cannot distinguish between being racist and stereotyping.
    It's even worse than that. They call anything 'racist' they disagree with........hence my disclaimer....

But as all available data about average IQs in different countries is showing, there are significant differences between north-east and south-east Asian countries.
    Of course one could always argue that 'intelligence' is an artificial construct, that any attempt to 'measure' it is not properly rooted in natural science, and that the chosen intelligence criteria might disproportionally benefit certain 'races' or cultures, but I don't want to derail this discussion any further.
    Although, looking at that data might provide at least a partial answer to the OP's question...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Although, looking at that data might provide at least a partial answer to the OP's question...
    Thanks VFlowers
    Ok lets assume the majority of poor communication from thai girls is because they arent as bright as their northern competitors
    What now?

Is there a way to get through their thick thai skulls about basic communication skills to keep a guy on the hook rather than just not replying?
    I get not replying to the love sick idiot who thinks he has found his new girlfriend

Basic questions, like what days you working this week and where?
    If i have to do a song and dance with them to be on the same page, i will consider.

Chinese mls are so much easier to do business with. Thai girls are hotter lol
    Damn the dick

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Ok.
    Usually scope them out on first visit. Most of the time I get the digits first time, sometimes a few visits.

So my point with thai mls is that a large percentage of them are just crap at replying to messages, if they do at all.
    Chinese, Koreans, Taiwanese etc I rarely have a problem with communicating about when i want to see them and when they are working or where they are now. I honestly cannot remember the oast one I had difficulty with.

Thai’s, fuck me. I have had two over my time punting that are reliable, but even they are quirky. The rest are just awful or dont even communicate. I want to be their regulars, but little things like this make it impossible.

If they are a regular try missing a couple of weeks and see how well they communicate then.

Tell them you found another Thai while they ghosted you Haha.
    Tip has to be a Thai they don't know personally but know by reputation to spark the jealousy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Communicating with Thai ladies ???

i recommend using Thai language.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am sure pineapples and greenbacks a plenty will solve the communication issue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wow this thread really resonates with me. A thai ML recently offered me her number and it's the same deal as yourself. I message her and I get no response at all. It's all very weird.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    wow this thread really resonates with me. A thai ML recently offered me her number and it's the same deal as yourself. I message her and I get no response at all. It's all very weird.
    Ive probably run into her lol
    Good to know Im not unique

Im going to try a few techniques and see which one works
    A) tell them they wont get my phone number unless they prove they are special to me
    B) Get them to message me in the shop
    C) Maybe do the dollars thing and say $10 for everytime you answer one of my texts. Not keen on this one to be honest cause fuck em if they dont.

Open to other ideas

I dont need to learn mandarin. The chinese girls seem to figure out how to communicate pretty quick.
    No reason to learn thai. Would they really be that impressed?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You don’t need to learn Thai language. Many Thai people in Australia have some English so they have basic communication. They all have the LINE app. You should get this. Then you can use Google translate and English to communicate. I would not sell Thai ladies short. There are significant benefits for you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarquin View Post
    I would not sell Thai ladies short. There are significant benefits for you.
    yes, rubber-less experiences. i've had them with them Thais.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Ok.

That's the key.
    Message for a booking and only engage in chat if they initiate. Otherwise don't waste your time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    from my experience, if they're not looking at their phone at the moment you message, there's a good chance they'll not respond (and if they do, it will be days later).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thais, the darker ones, are usually in it for the fast money. can't get them to be your regulars, they don't believe in long term.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Google translate , sign language . No need to communicate if you are banging from behind

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    I suggest use Google Translate. If you dont have it on your Smartphone, get it, translate your message into Thai to send it. Keep the language simple and I reckon you will get a reply....in Thai. Use Google Translate to English. Works for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just Use Line app
    All my Thai Ladies use Line app
    Australian Thai and those living in Thailand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast