Thread: T Patty - 5/5! Super hot face + big tits = 3 rounds! Holy fuck!

Senior Member(無間使者)

T Patty - 5/5! Super hot face + big tits = 3 rounds! Holy fuck!

T Patty - 5/5! Super hot face + big tits = 3 rounds! Holy fuck!

I really really wanted to go back to see T Cindy again today. She was wonderful yesterday. I couldn’t stop thinking about her RIM + HJ service . BUT I decided to cross more names off my list before returning to see T Cindy.

T Patty:

Wearing black lingerie, brown hair and Big Big tits, hot body just like her profile photo : it’s her! One look at T Patty naked, tell me you don’t want to have sex with her. Her exotic face is super hot. I know I made the right choice booking T Patty. Great, quiet, submissive attitude. 2 tattoos, one on left elbow (3 triangles) and one on the right side of her hip. Both tattoos are no distraction. Some light pussy hair. Like level 2 buzz cut level. Not a problem. Trust me you won’t care, she’s that hot!

Shower: no kissing in shower but BBBJ deep throat style, I’m all in her little mouth, awesome!

Round 1: kissing and HJ and kissing nipples BBBJ deep throat style, she puts me all inside her little mouth upto my balls: wonderful.

Sex: she puts the condom on with her mouth, I ask her to lay down, I like missionary the most. I fold her legs and I pound away until I cum while fully inside her while kissing her.

She asked if I want a cup of water, yes please. Excellent customer service T Patty!

Massage: she massages my feet up to my arms and neck and even hands she massages. Very nice not hard. She massages me with kind, submissive attention to my body.

Round 2: (CIM finish) massage over she asks for me to turn over, kissing and HJ until hard. BBBJ deep throat style again- I really appreciate how she sucks my cock I really like when I’m all inside her mouth balls deep. I ask if she does CIM? She doesn’t say yes she just puts my cock in her little mouth for CIM finish. Awesome !

Massage again but I’m face up and she massages my legs and hands.

Round 3: (CIM finish again! OMG How?!)
    you have to see how hot T Patty is. She will make you all crazy. I say I think I can do round 3, she says we try if not then we shower. She puts lotion on my cock and kissing + HJ and 1 minute later I say I’m gonna cum and she puts me inside her mouth again for an another CIM finish! 3 rounds and the buzzer hasn’t gone off yet, T Patty is that hot!

Then she gets in the shower to make sure it’s warm for me and I shower alone we get dressed and kiss and hug and say our goodbyes. While sugar by maroon 5 is playing in the room.

5/5!

3 Rounds?! = I will return for T Patty holy shit she’s so wonderful! Great service!!

$280 for an hour. DFK, CIM available (3 rounds available with her…if you can do it!)

And COF is available too! Don’t know for how much. Definitely you should do it. (Next time!) Her face is super hot. (But CIM was good enough for me, just looking at her face while I cum in her mouth twice was good enough)

What is going on at N5M? They got Super Super Hot T Girls that provide incredible service with cheaper prices compared to other shops.
    T Patty was a bargain! Incredible service from an awesome girl with a great attitude!

Thank you T Patty! Go run out and see her now!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Good effort mate. Lot of jizz the last couple of days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Loved my time with Patty too. Great review!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks.

If I had to compare her face to someone: I’d say her face reminds me of Gyuri from the K-pop girl group KARA.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    T Patty- second visit 5/5!

Excellent service again. Differences this time:

Shower: DFK in shower this time. Bbbj was awesome.

Round 1: balls sucking during bbbj.

Sex: cowgirl position. she kisses me and kisses my nipples. I’m not a fan of cowgirl, but it was great with T Patty.

Massage then catbath.

Round 2: she asked if we do doggy? I said no thanks, missionary.

Sex: I wanted to look at her pretty face and tits and kiss her.

Next time doggy she said.

Massage again and she suggested round 3. BBBJ, HJ + DFK until hard.. buzzer goes off she don’t stop… 1 minute later I call it. Maybe not today… shower now.. T Patty said okay then… you must cum 4 times next time then!

Excellent service again from T Patty! I will return again to try doggy.

5/5 for my Second visit with T Patty

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My 3rd session with T Patty. Still great service!

last month after finishing a session with another girl she saw me in the hallway, she said hi and talked to me and even walked me to the door, she was just wearing a towel. That made me want to see her again!

Since it’s my 3rd session with T Patty, I’ll keep my 3rd review short and simple.

T Patty = 5/5

1. Accuracy of photos - accurate and better in person.

2. Services provided - BBBJ, 69, DATY, lots of DFK, CIM, Shower together.shower balls deep BBBJ, massage, foot massage, Tittyfuck. 2 rounds : cowgirl sex and HJ + CIM finish.cathbath Patty asked for round 3 not me, during sex her iPhone alarm went off and for some reason it made lose my hard on 1 minute later, No big deal I already came twice. But I’m happy the buzzer didn’t make her stop! She even asked if I wanted to tittyfuck her… I like her BBBJ balls deep style, very sensual and slow, wonderful CIM finish today.

3. General attitude and demeanour: excellent, friendly, kind girl she doesn’t waste 1 minute, she made sure I was getting my moneys worth, 2 massages and even a foot massage in between having sex and CIM

4. Overall value for money: it’s now $300 an hour. Still good value for money, excellent service!

5/5

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome AR OP!
    She is just wishlist for me atm.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Mizuha

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Loved my time with Patty too. Great review!
    Hi there anyone did take Japanese Mizuha? any review?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a great session with her a few weeks ago, AR is very accurate.

Banned
    Thank you NightShift for your excellent reviews! I’m hard for T Patty already. I had to do a lil more research to see how to handle this hottie. This forum is great for giving a heads up!

Tomorrow is P day!

Banned
    Mmmmmkay

AR for a two hour tag team coming soon!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR mate. She on my list now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    4th session with T Patty today.

I booked another girl but she was running late and even the receptionist said this girls service isn’t the best because she lacks experience. I suggested how about I just see someone else today? The receptionist said she will give me a line up right now of the girls currently available. I saw T Sammy in the hallway again and she looked smokin’ (but she didn’t stop to say hi, she was on her way to a room) The receptionist said sorry she’s busy. So I picked T Patty again from the line up.

Still incredible service.

1. Accuracy of photos -better in person compared to her one profile photo.

2. Services provided - in shower: BBBJ. Cowgirl sex, nipple kissing, lots of DFK, massage with baby oil, catbath, DFK + HJ, CIM, another massage (including foot massage and hand massage) 2 rounds. Round 3 DFK + HJ, BBBj but the buzzer rang before I could finish (no big deal)

3. General attitude and demeanour: still wonderful attitude from T Patty.

4. Overall value for money: it’s $300 an hour now. It’s worth it for her great service.

I still recommend T Patty. Great service again today.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    4th session with T Patty today.

I booked another girl but she was running late and even the receptionist said this girls service isn’t the best because she lacks experience. I suggested how about I just see someone else today? The receptionist said she will give me a line up right now of the girls currently available. I saw T Sammy in the hallway again and she looked smokin’ (but she didn’t stop to say hi, she was on her way to a room) The receptionist said sorry she’s busy. So I picked T Patty again from the line up.

Still incredible service.

1. Accuracy of photos -better in person compared to her one profile photo.

2. Services provided - in shower: BBBJ. Cowgirl sex, nipple kissing, lots of DFK, massage with baby oil, catbath, DFK + HJ, CIM, another massage (including foot massage and hand massage) 2 rounds. Round 3 DFK + HJ, BBBj but the buzzer rang before I could finish (no big deal)

3. General attitude and demeanour: still wonderful attitude from T Patty.

4. Overall value for money: it’s $300 an hour now. It’s worth it for her great service.

I still recommend T Patty. Great service again today.

Man.. all the best girls always finish so early in the day. You're lucky to be able to go during work hours.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She sounds amazing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a session with her weeks ago, all I can say is it was like an intense PSE. Felt like a workout as we were both sweating.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah seems like everyone had intense PSE experience , I had a more GFE experience with Patty.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Another fake reviews of 3 rounds, it is almost laughable.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What a wonderful girl, sexy, engaging and left me feeling like a new man. I’d see her again in a heartbeat.

Patty is working tonight~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com