T Patty - 5/5! Super hot face + big tits = 3 rounds! Holy fuck!

I really really wanted to go back to see T Cindy again today. She was wonderful yesterday. I couldn’t stop thinking about her RIM + HJ service . BUT I decided to cross more names off my list before returning to see T Cindy.

T Patty:

Wearing black lingerie, brown hair and Big Big tits, hot body just like her profile photo : it’s her! One look at T Patty naked, tell me you don’t want to have sex with her. Her exotic face is super hot. I know I made the right choice booking T Patty. Great, quiet, submissive attitude. 2 tattoos, one on left elbow (3 triangles) and one on the right side of her hip. Both tattoos are no distraction. Some light pussy hair. Like level 2 buzz cut level. Not a problem. Trust me you won’t care, she’s that hot!

Shower: no kissing in shower but BBBJ deep throat style, I’m all in her little mouth, awesome!

Round 1: kissing and HJ and kissing nipples BBBJ deep throat style, she puts me all inside her little mouth upto my balls: wonderful.

Sex: she puts the condom on with her mouth, I ask her to lay down, I like missionary the most. I fold her legs and I pound away until I cum while fully inside her while kissing her.

She asked if I want a cup of water, yes please. Excellent customer service T Patty!

Massage: she massages my feet up to my arms and neck and even hands she massages. Very nice not hard. She massages me with kind, submissive attention to my body.

Round 2: (CIM finish) massage over she asks for me to turn over, kissing and HJ until hard. BBBJ deep throat style again- I really appreciate how she sucks my cock I really like when I’m all inside her mouth balls deep. I ask if she does CIM? She doesn’t say yes she just puts my cock in her little mouth for CIM finish. Awesome !

Massage again but I’m face up and she massages my legs and hands.

Round 3: (CIM finish again! OMG How?!)
you have to see how hot T Patty is. She will make you all crazy. I say I think I can do round 3, she says we try if not then we shower. She puts lotion on my cock and kissing + HJ and 1 minute later I say I’m gonna cum and she puts me inside her mouth again for an another CIM finish! 3 rounds and the buzzer hasn’t gone off yet, T Patty is that hot!

Then she gets in the shower to make sure it’s warm for me and I shower alone we get dressed and kiss and hug and say our goodbyes. While sugar by maroon 5 is playing in the room.

5/5!

3 Rounds?! = I will return for T Patty holy shit she’s so wonderful! Great service!!

$280 for an hour. DFK, CIM available (3 rounds available with her…if you can do it!)

And COF is available too! Don’t know for how much. Definitely you should do it. (Next time!) Her face is super hot. (But CIM was good enough for me, just looking at her face while I cum in her mouth twice was good enough)

What is going on at N5M? They got Super Super Hot T Girls that provide incredible service with cheaper prices compared to other shops.
T Patty was a bargain! Incredible service from an awesome girl with a great attitude!

Thank you T Patty! Go run out and see her now!!