Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Standard service at Diamond Tier rates?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Spot on mate. The mid range shops are busy as, and girls from high ends have realised this well and they are moving (thats why i mentioned earlier there is not much of difference these days) What's the point of staying at a shop with plenty of competition, she can score one customer in 4 hours while in a mid range shop she will be booked out and less competition. Shops used inflation of 7 percent to hike their rates 30 percent. Not a reasonable adjustment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $300 diamond and $170 standard is really a huge price difference to be fair

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As for me I don't do DFK, DATY, 69 only do BJ but still paying the same rates I'm sure there is many like me It dose make me feel I'm getting rip off but this is the market now in the high tier shop not much I can do about it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $300 is a hell of a lot of money for one hour of pleasure with promises of "diamond" service. (I paid the equivalent amount yesterday for a shitload of groceries for a family of 4!)

It is just bullshit the establishments and girls will do anything to get us to hand over our hard earned money, knowing that we are ruled by our penises instead of our head.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    As for me I don't do DFK, DATY, 69 only do BJ but still paying the same rates I'm sure there is many like me It dose make me feel I'm getting rip off but this is the market now in the high tier shop not much I can do about it
    Yeah it’s fucked. But I just got an idea, to setup my own whorehouse. I’m gonna call it “Menu Selection” - pay only for the service you want.

I’m sure this is already around in Japan.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Yeah it’s fucked. But I just got an idea, to setup my own whorehouse. I’m gonna call it “Menu Selection” - pay only for the service you want.

I’m sure this is already around in Japan.
    Which boob do I press to get "only a BBBJ with covered vaginal sex"?

Or am I supposed to press left side boob 2X, lift right arm to 90° angle and pull on her tongue?

Also, do I need to pay extra if the machine malfunctions and gives me more than what I ordered?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Tiers is becoming a bugbear of mine, as some shops just don't pass the message on to the girl, or the girl will try to see what she can get away with not providing.

Perhaps while we're in the waiting room we should be given a piece of paper with "services" listed, we tick the boxes, paper is handed to the girl and she signs on it so the expectations between both parties are agreed, or she crosses off what she's not up for and so the punter is free to change his mind and go for another girl if they're non-negotiables.

I'm only half joking. I know it would not eradicate the issue but at least there'd be no feigning ignorance...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Like mentioned previously tiers don't really mean much these days, most are diamond-only anyway to extract more cash from punters, the only thing you are guaranteed really is a BBBJ and covered sex for "diamond tier", some don't do DFK, many don't do CIM...even if it's listed specifically.

I'm a value hunter and I usually just go for a good BBBJ and sex anyway, I never DATY, never 69 because I like good eye contact from WL, I'm not huge into DFK, for me is a nice to have but totally optional, if CIM is available I may go for it but a lot of the times I prefer to cum while fucking...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=asiafever;2747575]Tiers is becoming a bugbear of mine, as some shops just don't pass the message on to the girl, or the girl will try to see what she can get away with not providing.

Perhaps while we're in the waiting room we should be given a piece of paper with "services" listed, we tick the boxes, paper is handed to the girl and she signs on it so the expectations between both parties are agreed, or she crosses off what she's not up for and so the punter is free to change his mind and go for another girl if they're non-negotiables.

I'm only half joking. I know it would not eradicate the issue but at least there'd be no feigning ignorance...[/QU

This was actually offer in the good old days at Donggun China pre Xi period the WL has the list of service on the size of business card read out to client the service she needs to provide I usually go just do these three things skip the rest Lol she said are you sure? I get into trouble if you complain Lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It should really be up to the shops to tell the girl during interview what she has to do to earn "diamond" rates. This crap about what happens in the room is between the customer and the girl is just that...crap.

If they really want to continue with this crap then the girl should collect the money in the room AFTER negotiating the service she will provide with the customer. Then its up to the girl to pass on the room hire fee to the shop.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I finding the so called top tier diamond service is just not worth it. Yes the girls are probably younger but it doesn't make up for the lack of quality service the other places offer.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themysterypi View Post
    I finding the so called top tier diamond service is just not worth it. Yes the girls are probably younger but it doesn't make up for the lack of quality service the other places offer.
    I concur. Plus I’ve come across some real attitude queens @65 Carlton (Jojo and Gina). recently who think their shit don’t stink. Was wise enough to walk out on those two occasions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12