Thread: Ling - horny busty naughty lady

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Ling - horny busty naughty lady

Just when I thought I’d seen and experienced it all I meet Ling.

She comes into the room and I don’t look. I want to be surprised later. Firm massage begins with playful touches to my arse. Very chatty and friendly girl.

About 10 min in she asks me to turn over. Massive tits. Straight for my cock, lots of cuddling and a few things I won’t reveal here. Ymmv as always.

I kneel on all fours and ask her to fuck me. I thought she was going to put a dildo in but next thing I know she’s pumping me with a strap on. “I’m fucking you daddy” it’s intense. I’ve actually never been fucked like this.

More intimacy than she fake rides me with my while stroking my cock. I blow a big load.

I pass on dragon tender in favor of more hard shoulder massage. To my surprise I get horny again. She flips me over, sticks a finger up my butt and jerks me to completion.

Shower then a nice chat in the couch to finish. Exhausted but good.

Shop Owner
    Thanks darling great reviews, looking forward to see you soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This sounds like fun. Might be a trip there today.

Banned
    Hi gentlemens, hot and naughty Ling working today, Hurry-up and make a booking for a good massage with prostate & dragon tendon treatment services!!!! Excellent time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Just when I thought I’d seen and experienced it all I meet Ling.

She comes into the room and I don’t look. I want to be surprised later. Firm massage begins with playful touches to my arse. Very chatty and friendly girl.

About 10 min in she asks me to turn over. Massive tits. Straight for my cock, lots of cuddling and a few things I won’t reveal here. Ymmv as always.

I kneel on all fours and ask her to fuck me. I thought she was going to put a dildo in but next thing I know she’s pumping me with a strap on. “I’m fucking you daddy” it’s intense. I’ve actually never been fucked like this.

More intimacy than she fake rides me with my while stroking my cock. I blow a big load.

I pass on dragon tender in favor of more hard shoulder massage. To my surprise I get horny again. She flips me over, sticks a finger up my butt and jerks me to completion.

Shower then a nice chat in the couch to finish. Exhausted but good.
    What was the damage?

Shop Owner
    Hi gentlemens, hot and naughty Ling working today, Hurry-up and make a booking for a good massage with prostate & dragon tendon treatment services!!!! Excellent time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any other reports on Ling

Photos look great - kern to ensure she is into open minded services