Thread: Nabi - Sweet and sexy

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Nabi - Sweet and sexy

So I've been visiting Tulip on and off since it opened, up to 4 visits now. It's close to me, clean, has a rear entry, and receptive management. All good signs.
    Vanessa is very responsive on wechat and quick to give a recommendation. I was in the area, saw Yuna and Nabi on wechat, both looked interesting, so I messaged Vanessa to see who was available. As fate would have it, Nabi was coming out of a booking in 5 minutes. Perfect.
    Walked in, greeted by Vanessa and led to a room, given a bottle of water and told to wait, so I lay down and got comfortable.

Nabi entered the room wearing a red dress, which contrasted well with her pale skin and dark hair. She's a pretty girl, with a sexy edge to her.

She began the massage, with a little chat. She's not been here long so her English is a work in progress, bear that in mind.

She ran out to get a hot towel, wiped the oil off, and then proceeded with the soft touch I do love so much. She's good at it too, very soft hands...

Eventually asked to flip and the extras were discussed and agreed upon. It was at this point she turned into a bit of an exhibitionist. As usual I am loathe to go into details about exactly what extras were on offer, but Nabi kept looking up at me with those sultry eyes, then back to the mirror to check out her own work, at one point repositioning herself so she could face the mirror.

Her technique was excellent and she managed to succeed where so many have failed previously.

She cleaned me up, we chatted more, started kissing again, and I was standing straight back to attention, but unfortunately time wasn't my friend. Next time I'll book a longer session.

We got dressed, more kisses and chats, then it was off out in to the glorious sunshine and on with my day.

Nabi looks young, early 20s, though perhaps she may be more mid 20s. She's on the smaller side, say 160cm? Size 6, small b cups, pretty face and sexy eyes. I would describe her as girlfriend material if you know my meaning. Return factor 100%.

Tulip massage has produced a winner here.

Happy punting boys.
    Love is like a lost fart, if you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good AR looks like Tulip slowly building a positive reputation & good group of girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vanessa is a great Mamasan.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    Vanessa is a great Mamasan.
    Yeah she's a sweetie.
    Love is like a lost fart, if you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can't wait to have a session with Vanessa again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyPunter123 View Post
    She told me she had retired from it. I think her boyfriend or husband is sometimes in the shop with her.

I have been there 4 times. New clean shop. Love it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyPunter123 View Post
    How long ago did u last see her ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw a post in WeChat, same photos @138 Anzac , are they related?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_sub View Post
    Saw a post in WeChat, same photos @138 Anzac , are they related?
    The shops aren’t related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TulipMassage View Post
    I think you might be dreaming.
    I'm not dreaming I'm asking someone else for an answer to their post which said

Hornypunter 123 - Can't wait to have a session with Vanessa again

'Again' !!!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asam46 View Post
    The shops aren’t related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, glad I asked

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Damn it, every Saturday since that day I haven't had a chance to return. I really need to find time for a 2nd visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Damn it, every Saturday since that day I haven't had a chance to return. I really need to find time for a 2nd visit.
    Great review bro...looks like I need to make the trip from Carlo again and check out Nabi...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tulip owner is a photo shop pro

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    So I've been visiting Tulip on and off since it opened, up to 4 visits now. It's close to me, clean, has a rear entry, and receptive management. All good signs.
    Vanessa is very responsive on wechat and quick to give a recommendation. I was in the area, saw Yuna and Nabi on wechat, both looked interesting, so I messaged Vanessa to see who was available. As fate would have it, Nabi was coming out of a booking in 5 minutes. Perfect.
    Walked in, greeted by Vanessa and led to a room, given a bottle of water and told to wait, so I lay down and got comfortable.

Nabi entered the room wearing a red dress, which contrasted well with her pale skin and dark hair. She's a pretty girl, with a sexy edge to her.

She began the massage, with a little chat. She's not been here long so her English is a work in progress, bear that in mind.

She ran out to get a hot towel, wiped the oil off, and then proceeded with the soft touch I do love so much. She's good at it too, very soft hands...

Eventually asked to flip and the extras were discussed and agreed upon. It was at this point she turned into a bit of an exhibitionist. As usual I am loathe to go into details about exactly what extras were on offer, but Nabi kept looking up at me with those sultry eyes, then back to the mirror to check out her own work, at one point repositioning herself so she could face the mirror.

Her technique was excellent and she managed to succeed where so many have failed previously.

She cleaned me up, we chatted more, started kissing again, and I was standing straight back to attention, but unfortunately time wasn't my friend. Next time I'll book a longer session.

We got dressed, more kisses and chats, then it was off out in to the glorious sunshine and on with my day.

Nabi looks young, early 20s, though perhaps she may be more mid 20s. She's on the smaller side, say 160cm? Size 6, small b cups, pretty face and sexy eyes. I would describe her as girlfriend material if you know my meaning. Return factor 100%.

Tulip massage has produced a winner here.

Happy punting boys.
    The shop is fine but all girls busts are Photoshopped , you may not notice on mobile but on desktops the Photoshop skills are evident.

So folks see a C cup as B or A+