Thread: Conundrum

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Conundrum

So fellow punters, I have a conundrum. I have been seeing a well known Brisbane ML for about three years. She has moved shop’s several times and I always follow her. She will often meet me on her days off as she always tells me I am her favourite (ha ha). We never went full service as she said it was something she would never do despite me suggesting it on multiple occasions. Anyway early this week on one of our regular catch ups she stops mid session and gets a dom and tells me to f&$k her. Being a red blooded male I obliged. The conundrum is, I feel like now that we are there, then there is nothing else to look forward to. The spark has potentially gone. Is it time to find a new mountain to climb?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit View Post
    So fellow punters, I have a conundrum. I have been seeing a well known Brisbane ML for about three years. She has moved shop’s several times and I always follow her. She will often meet me on her days off as she always tells me I am her favourite (ha ha). We never went full service as she said it was something she would never do despite me suggesting it on multiple occasions. Anyway early this week on one of our regular catch ups she stops mid session and gets a dom and tells me to f&$k her. Being a red blooded male I obliged. The conundrum is, I feel like now that we are there, then there is nothing else to look forward to. The spark has potentially gone. Is it time to find a new mountain to climb?
    I've been seeing a ML for this amount of time and yea said I'm her favourite too which we all know is bullshit as nice as it is to hear haha. Recently she has changed and her level of service has lifted.
    My question would be has she provided FS and held back with you or it was never on her menu. If she has provided FS to others than why make you wait?

My advice would be to enjoy the sessions you have until you no longer look forward to seeing her or try different things so you both look forward to experimenting so the sessions don't become boring. Always remember it's pay to play so don't keep handing over your hard earned for a service that no longer is what you expect.

Send me a PM if you want

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Be careful don't get lip-whipped

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She will often meet me on her days off as she always tells me I am her favourite (ha ha). We never went full service as she said it was something she would never do.....
    PM me her name and shop, and I'll get back to you in a few weeks with some "feedback"!

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow mate,just because you have reached the peek of the mountain that doesn’t mean you should have to end a friendship with a woman that sounds like you enjoyed each other’s company out of working hours.. good luck with your choices

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jeeeez is this a real issue for you?
    Fuck her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You cant turn a ho into housewife,bty what nationality she is? PM if you want

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The spark has potentially gone. Is it time to find a new mountain to climb?

I suppose the conundrum is: why do you punt? - You kept seeing her and even followed her for 3 years so she must of kept you happy so why now after FS do you feel the spark is gone?
    Is it the chase that excites you or the act????

As other have said - punting is a business - get out of it what you require, if its not present move on - there will always be new mountains to climb - I prefer the Twin Peaks!
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    did you think to yourself, wow, she carries her own supply of condoms for a service she doesn't offer anyone? And for this latest 'extra' did you pay more? let me guess she even knows the going rate for shop fs.

problem here is you have continued to see her in the shop. it's a purely financial exchange because you are continuing to pay her. Of course she pay for your out of shop coffee and lunches? Let me guess, you pay for those also?

But this doesn't help you prove this for yourself. Try these lines:

a) Hey, I'm short this week on cash, can you pay for dinner for a while

b) Hey, I enjoyed the nice f%$k we had, how about you come and stay over at mine tonight

c) Hey, I'm not paying for extras now.

d) Send Jimmp or me her name/shop and let our fingers do the walking.

of course, if she is not interested in financial maybe you have a keeper.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe this thread from the beginning of the year could be of interest for some users here:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...3-Apply-within

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think i have read this story before in another thread by another person. i might have been mistaken.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Three years to smash? You have the patience of a bloody Tibetan monk. But why give up now keep trekking to that next peak! Mount St. Anal. Lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Or the facial glacier is good to visit too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Or the facial glacier is good to visit too
    Ahhhh, the facial glacier, put that coating on the sweet treat in the Moorooka arcade many times. Irresistible.
    RTG

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtieGee View Post
    Ahhhh, the facial glacier, put that coating on the sweet treat in the Moorooka arcade many times. Irresistible.
    RTG
    Any info on this place in the Moorooka arcades?? What kind of lady?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hahaa...maybe it was a dud root that's why he said the spark is gone lol

but yeah she carries her own condoms which means she fucks over guys. I hope you didn't have to pay extra for the FS since she instigated it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcmausguy View Post
    Any info on this place in the Moorooka arcades?? What kind of lady?
    Sorry to get you all fired up, the sweetie is long retired and breeding with an ex-customer, probably the result of receiving a prized extra. Oops. Luckily all mine was skin lotion.
    RTG

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cream pie after another 3 years?