Thread: REBECCA - young skinny and very green

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

REBECCA - young skinny, very green

Had an hour or so to kill in the city and another new girl appeared on roster at this joint and lately I’ve had some great punts at the former 5star. This time however…

SCOPING
    Got a decent room and the place seemed quite quiet. Taller girl maybe 165cm came in wearing a thick dark blue bathrobe. She had quite thick glasses on a very ordinary face. At first I thought maybe this was another receptionist come to tell me I was in the wrong room or something, but turned out this was Rebecca. I know this place uses fairly legit pictures on roster, was after a skinny one today and could tell she had a thin body underneath all that fluff.

PART1
    I lay down on the table and we chatted a bit. She is from China and is a uni student in the city. Only been working for a week or so, has great english and is smart and articulate. So without anything being lost in translation I could tell that she’s not really that into this job. She gave me a decent massage, got up on the table and really put her back into it with her long thin arms working into my muscles.

After a while she finally removed the bathrobe to reveal a nice slender, thin body in a tight fitting dress. Oh yeah… why didn’t she just start like this? I didn’t get to appreciate it for long though, before she removed all that as well and asked if I wanted any extras. Looked like only CBJ was on offer for $50, and she wanted the money upfront, so had to get up and find my wallet in my pants. So different from my recent punt with Riko.

PART2
    After I paid her she quite deftly worked the condom on and started a very mechanical but well worked routine on my cock. Up and down over my nob with her mouth, decent pressure and an up paced tempo with her hands around the shaft of my cock. Was quite nice but this went on for quite a while with no change in rhythm or intensity or anything…

During this time I slowly worked my hands around her body. She has small little Acuppers that look like they belong on a teenager. I kinda like em’ and the whole teenager innocent vibe also works for me so just had to get her into it. I ran my hands over her long legs and along her lean body, hardly any fat on this girl. Slowly worked my hands down to her crotch and started massaging her snatch, but just as I laid a finger on her slit she stopped her rhythmic work to tell me that it was not accessible. Ahhh well, could kinda tell where this was going.

Told her I wasn’t t going to cum this way and casually asked if she did B2B. To my surprise she pulled off the dom, worked some oil onto my cock and promptly got her body onto mine. Wtf! Should have asked for this from the get go. She worked my cock quite well and had her mouth next to my ear. She also licked my chest a little and rubbed her body against mine while I cupped her arse and wondered whether I should attempt entry to her nether regions again. But wasn’t long till she seemed to just go into the same mechanical rhythm with her hands stroking my cock. I actually started to feel sorry for her. She probably hates having to do this job.

I was still pretty hard tho and when I asked her to stop she lifted herself up and gave me a really nice smile. So asked tentatively about FS. She then said she would do it for $300.

I did think about it. If anything just to pound her hard and show her what my cock feels like. But if it was more of the same and with literally 2min left on the clock… yeah, I dun think so. I made up some excuse about not having the money and she actually said she could do bank transfer. But then she said time was up, so…. Nah.

OVERALL
    I showered alone, while she got back into her dress and that massive furry bathrobe. One of those punts that leaves you feeling like you wasted not just money, but time and energy with zero connection.

If you like skinny smart girls, who look like they could be a librarian, then she ticks the boxes, but I suspect she is still very green and needs to decide if she likes this job or not.

Happy Punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s why it’s called a punt. We love seeing fresh new girls, sometimes they need help to grow into their new line of work

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went in to the shop and booked a one hour massage with Rebecca.

she is a thin person and has no fat on her at all. her breast are small A cup. She holds a conversation and is well spoken but not as chatty as other girls.

the massage was good for a someone new to the industry. if your looking for a strong massage then better book another girl.

she asked for exta which i asked cbj and had to pay up front. (noticed that some girls ask for the money up front and others will receive the money at the end). she was not shaven down there and was not able to touch down there.

Not sure if FS is offered. If your a punter that wants FS with a girl with curves in the right places, then Rebecca would not be that girl. this not to down grade Rebecca.

Will i book Rebecca again. Probably yes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i went for a second massage with Rebecca. This time FS was offered for $200. i thought it was a bit steep but i gave it a go.

We moved on to the bed in the room. we lay next to each other naked and she was rubbing my cock while i licked and sucked A cup tits.During the FS there was a lot of fake moaning from her, restricted touching, did not open her legs for easy access to her lower parts and she was not shaven down there. only missionary was offered. overall, no happy with the service.

Curious to know what other punters fs experience was like with rebecca.